Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 79
  1. #61
    Registered Kumisnami is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    Oregon, USLocation
    12Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Emulator/Tools Release Megathread
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    I hope it helped you, any questions can contact me via private chat or commenting below, I will prepare the tools...
    I got several questions, so forgive my ignorance. Me and my friends are tired of new servers shutting down like 6 months after it starts (cash grab servers) so we wanted to make our own just to chill and relax away from Retail version.

    Question 1:
    We wanted to do a Remastered Server, but I don't know the difference between all the packs inside 2100 Remastered (Odo, deli39, hack2u, Nopey, devilmaydie770, & Chinese Devs). What would be the best one to download?

    Question 2:
    I see it goes all the way up to 2886, but it just says client. Is the client the only thing required to update to newer content? Or do I need newer server files too?

    Question 3:
    Almost my entire guild will be playing in our down time from Retail (about 60-80 people) so what VPS specs do you recommend to support 100 people max?

    Question 4:
    Are there any tools required or possibly needed to update or fix bugs?


    Wanted to say thank you for putting up with all my newbie questions ahead of time. ^_^

  2. #62
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumisnami View Post
    I got several questions, so forgive my ignorance. Me and my friends are tired of new servers shutting down like 6 months after it starts (cash grab servers) so we wanted to make our own just to chill and relax away from Retail version.

    Question 1:
    We wanted to do a Remastered Server, but I don't know the difference between all the packs inside 2100 Remastered (Odo, deli39, hack2u, Nopey, devilmaydie770, & Chinese Devs). What would be the best one to download?

    Question 2:
    I see it goes all the way up to 2886, but it just says client. Is the client the only thing required to update to newer content? Or do I need newer server files too?

    Question 3:
    Almost my entire guild will be playing in our down time from Retail (about 60-80 people) so what VPS specs do you recommend to support 100 people max?

    Question 4:
    Are there any tools required or possibly needed to update or fix bugs?


    Wanted to say thank you for putting up with all my newbie questions ahead of time. ^_^

    Hello .. Good night.

    1 - At the moment the best server file for version 2100 Remastered is being: Chinese Developers.

    2 - Client are a step for you to update the version of your server, but unfortunately you need to take many other steps that are even difficult to explain here. (And using the client and trying to log into your server will not work, you need to have the appropriate files for that version)

    3 - I recommend that you use a dedicated server instead of a vps, a dedicated server with 32GB of ram will help you a lot.

    4 - In relation to tools, there are some already ready and others that are in development, I will wait for all of them to come out then I post them here.

  3. #63
    Registered Kumisnami is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    Oregon, USLocation
    12Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    Hello .. Good night.1 - At the moment the best server file for version 2100 Remastered is being: Chinese Developers.2 - Client are a step for you to update the version of your server, but unfortunately you need to take many other steps that are even difficult to explain here. (And using the client and trying to log into your server will not work, you need to have the appropriate files for that version)3 - I recommend that you use a dedicated server instead of a vps, a dedicated server with 32GB of ram will help you a lot.4 - In relation to tools, there are some already ready and others that are in development, I will wait for all of them to come out then I post them here.
    Thank you for the response!!Could you DM me the steps needed or direct me to a guide that has the steps? ^^

  4. #64
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumisnami View Post
    Thank you for the response!!Could you DM me the steps needed or direct me to a guide that has the steps? ^^

    you can follow this tutorial i've made: Tutorial

  5. #65
    Registered Kumisnami is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    Oregon, USLocation
    12Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    you can follow this tutorial i've made: Tutorial
    Thank you for the tutorial =)

    Also the chinese one is just an update, does it matter which 2100 Client I download or no?

  6. #66
    Newbie Kawaishka is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    hey guys. What is a Password for Remastered_ODO_Client_080120.7z? 2100 "odo" not working and "aOaO{@-777_'")]X##0d0#@#r3m4573r3d#@#cl13n7##X[("'_777-@}OaOa" too.. Thanks.
    Last edited by Kawaishka; 06-12-20 at 03:02 PM.

  7. #67
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaishka View Post
    hey guys. What is a Password for Remastered_ODO_Client_080120.7z? 2100 "odo" not working and "aOaO{@-777_'")]X##0d0#@#r3m4573r3d#@#cl13n7##X[("'_777-@}OaOa" too.. Thanks.
    The password its the one whos i put in same local of client, dont have secrets

  8. #68
    Newbie piciolo is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2007 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    The password its the one whos i put in same local of client, dont have secrets
    Before see you here and on streaming live on discord I don't know where I can found any resources about bdo emu. I have used for myself the old 491 for make changes with java. I wanna help into this project for free, you can send me (public or private) where I can share my work or work with someone? Thanks bro, I really appreciated your work about you.

  9. #69
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by piciolo View Post
    Before see you here and on streaming live on discord I don't know where I can found any resources about bdo emu. I have used for myself the old 491 for make changes with java. I wanna help into this project for free, you can send me (public or private) where I can share my work or work with someone? Thanks bro, I really appreciated your work about you.

    Well, we have emudevs, blackzone and odo team atm.
    Just send me a private message with your discord and i show you all links etc, bcs cant post discord here

  10. #70
    Newbie radosny777 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Somone here that managed to download the Server by BlackZone (Chinese devs) and updatem, willing to share it again? coz the links are down?

    Also anyone know password for HaCk2u-ReMaS.rar file?

    Cheers!
    Last edited by radosny777; 31-12-20 at 07:44 PM.

  11. #71
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    @radosny777 ive ask to @hack2u about the password from he server files but he dont say nothing.

    And about blackzone files im really sorry i try to find but nothing..

  12. #72
    Newbie radosny777 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    @radosny777 ive ask to @hack2u about the password from he server files but he dont say nothing.

    And about blackzone files im really sorry i try to find but nothing..
    No worries Ledie, I've read all the post from the past, and I can see that you have already contributed a lot to the projects and helped other people, which is awesome ;)

    Time for someone else to help :)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    @radosny777 ive ask to @hack2u about the password from he server files but he dont say nothing.

    And about blackzone files im really sorry i try to find but nothing..
    No worries Ledie, I've read all the post from the past, and I can see that you have already contributed a lot to the projects and helped other people, which is awesome ;)

    Time for someone else to help :)

  13. #73

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    Well, we have emudevs, blackzone and odo team atm.
    Just send me a private message with your discord and i show you all links etc, bcs cant post discord here
    ODO? ODO consists only of children who play completely disoriented on the server and have no idea what they do and the releases are almost every time only trash! What is blackzone?
    Regards

    You need a small software solution?
    Check this: https://arise-development.com/

  14. #74
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    272Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    Quote Originally Posted by CEOSoulmate View Post
    ODO? ODO consists only of children who play completely disoriented on the server and have no idea what they do and the releases are almost every time only trash! What is blackzone?

    Damn, how long time @CEOSoulmate
    Blackzone its a chinese forum, some chineses whos do some works

  15. #75
    Member kesz24 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2014 Join Date
    londonLocation
    29Posts

    Re: Emulator/Tools Release Megathread

    well , you can say that if you can release something better than them . i dont find better server than theirs . it doesnt mean its perfect , so much bug exist that annoying but i cant find source better than odo
    Very low profile



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Advertisement