Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Final Black Desert Emu 491

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server link has always been functional, I will always keep it that way, but there are no more updates on this server, I haven't moved or even tested other servers for a while.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Witam, jakie programy są potrzebne do uruchomienia tego? ponieważ na Javie 14 powoduje awarię różnych błędów

Reaction score
Witam, jakie programy są potrzebne do uruchomienia tego? ponieważ na Javie 14 powoduje awarię różnych błędów
Hello, what programs are needed to run this? because on java 14 it crashes various errors.
@poszjo please, follow the forum rules, write in english.

If i'm not wrong this uses java 1.8.
You can try mine, it includes some fixes and Java Portable is already added... ->

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Witam, jakie programy są potrzebne do uruchomienia tego? ponieważ na Javie 14 powoduje awarię różnych błędów .
@poszjo proszę o przestrzeganie regulaminu forum, pisanie po angielsku.

Jeśli się nie mylę, używa to Java 1.8.
Możesz wypróbować mój, zawiera kilka poprawek, a Java Portable jest już dodana... ->
okay i'm so sorry. and thanks for the reply

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok I had two questions which I answered myself, so I post the solution in case someone is interested:

Q1: How to change item drop amount (besides changing config files)
A1: If you decompile the gameserver.jar file and go to "\com\bdoemu\gameserver\model\items\services\ItemMainGroupService.java" you find a variable named "int itemCount" working with/changing that variable will determine how much loot a mob can drop.

Q2: How do I enable Weather?
A1: The Weather logic is huge and requires changing tons of classes, so I basically use Robysons gameserver_Custom.jar with the changed itemCount right now.

Which can be found here:
Done!!

Enjoy!!

Also another problem I had was "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/misc/SharedSecrets" which I fixed by adding the java exe directory to the loginserver.bat+gameserver.bat

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are many bugs for this version, I hope it is easy to fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link to Client 491
Everything works !
Thanks but it's in russian
I believe your loc was edited to make english into russian
Editing the loc file makes the game crash
"English" is Russian in game
and there is French and German

Anyone got a copy of the language en loc ?

Last edited:
Back