Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Gamez Website [For Black Desert]

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
BIgyrG4 - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums
Welcome everyone, I will leave this little job that I had here.Unfortunately gamezbd has to improve their encryption. And yes, you can hide the source code of any website.

The site is all in HTML5, be happy.
Kolka, I love you, Carl, you are a lie.

Step - 1
It is very simple and easy to use.You will open the folder called GamezBD HTML

5lyTtrZ - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums

Inside there will be several folders and an html file called "Index.html"The "Index.html" is the first redirect file for the following pages.Open this index.html and you will see the magic happen.

The following folders are source files, or css and javascript files.

Each folder has its respective assets, because it improves the optimization of the site, instead of reading it and going to look for the folder, it is easier for him to read it and simply pull from his own local file (folder), this will have better and faster reading.The site does not have any php, as I do not work with php, but if you want to use it on your server and connect the registration page to your server, you should look for a wise person in php and mongodb.

Thank you very much and make good use of it.

Screenshots
Loading Screen Captcha
doTvD4k - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums

Verified Loading Captcha Screen
zlm9bUC - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums
Rest of website (main page and menu)

gscjSW9 - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums
IYXTCCS - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums
Mlq5eCQ - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums
UkEoMa9 - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums
gJGfkIT - Gamez Website [For Black Desert] - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello Kolka, I want to be like you one day, AS le and rich with other people's games. I respect you a lot.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back