Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nova 3205 server file + client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
would someone share original corsair client or where can we find it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
would someone share original corsair client or where can we find it.

people are selling corsair files for $3k. if we can wait, i guess we need to wait for another 5 years so people will publicly post that file for free hahaha

i guess its time to move on coz my nova file wont even work. got errors
F:\BDO offline server files\BDO Offline Nova\Nova FIles\3205\Server\BDO_SERVER>Auth1.cmd{"Date":"2022-06-03 13:02:54","ThreadId":"0x31E0","LogType":"00","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoSqlCantOpenDbSession","ErrorString":"DB Session? ???? ? ????.","Log":"f:/bdo offline server files/bdo offline nova/nova files/3205/server/bdo_server/GameServerData/world.dsn(CrimsonDesert:BlackNo.1Game#^%):28000:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'CrimsonDesert'." }{"Date":"2022-06-03 13:02:54","ThreadId":"0x31E0","LogType":"00","LogLevel":"6","ErrorNo":"eErrNoThreadStorageCantOpen","ErrorString":"??? ???? ???? ? ????.","Log":"(CrimsonDesertAuthentication_ReleaseOp_x64):ErrNo(2532724686)" }

i can log in to sql management studio with no problem. whats CLI?with regards to ODBC, mine was set to:
1. Billing.dsn>Configure>NOVA_BILLINGDB_0001
2. field.dsn>Configure>NOVA_GAMEDB_0001
3. log.dsn>Configure>NOVA_LOGDB_0001
4. publishing.dsn>Configure>NOVA_BILLINGDB_0001
5. world.dsn>Configure>NOVA_WORLDDB_0001

i followed ledies video but he stop until field.dsn so i set each of mine manually by picking a DB for each of those .dsn

Reaction score
So i did an experiment, can you run the Server with 16 gigs of Ram, well basically yes you can but there is a catch.
I set all the rates to vanilla and leveled up by normal playing from 1 to 58, catched a few horses the vanilla way, did gathering, crafting.

The problems you will encounter are some delays for questing, shops, klicking skills to learn in the skill menu, of course mob AI and you need to sacrifice an SSD for Windows Pagefile (Swap). Most of these delays are somewhat random, sometimes no delays, sometimes 2 seconds, and in very rare cases when the server is in a busy state somewhat longer. Only thing that was really bad are those quests where you need to summon a Boss and kill it.
That can really take some time until it registers attackable. Your skills on normal mobs register just fine, sometimes there is one mob that just ignores whatever you do, but that does not really matter as it often enough suddenly registers and dies or resets. If the Server is in a busy state and you move to fast the server will catch you for speedhacking and teleports you back, quite funny.

If you wanna try this keep in mind that you need to sacrifice an SSD. A normal SATA one worked for me, if you have an NVME, try that but keep in mind there will be heavy read/writes all the time while the server is running.
You also need to set the Pagefile to a fixed size in Windows or the Server will crash on startup as Windows is not increasing the Pagefile fast enough by itself. I set mine to a fixed min and max of 240 gigs.
My VM is a Windows Server 2019, 16 gig Ram, 4 CPU cores (4,57 ghz).

These are my settings in 'DataSheet_Server'
Table 'CanServiceOption'
subzeros - Nova 3205 server file + client - RaGEZONE Forums

Table 'ApplicationServiceOption'

In the file 'DataSheet_ContentsOptions' Table 'LocalizingOption'
search for '%CpuBusyRate' and set it to 99 or even 100 for NA
The Server will stop sending some stuff to the client if the CPU is loaded higher then the specifed value, maybe 0 will disable that, not tested, 99 works for me just fine.

When you then boot up the server the normal way you would do and when the field server has loaded you need to have an eye for the title bar:

There is a part where it says 'Queue' if that goes up your delay will get longer and longer, you should allocate enough threads for the field server so it can do all the needed things. To much threads and your CPU will melt as this server can also get very CPU intensive, not enough and your Queue will build up and never go down again which makes it completely unplayable. Thread allocation is in the 'DataSheet_Server' Table 'CanServiceOption' in the picture of the table above you see in Row 4 the Numbers (22/14/14/3/30000/1/12), in my current testrun i changed the numbers to (18/14/14/3/30000/2/14)

Reaction score
So U say that you's version of settings eat less RAM then exists?

When all the three servers are booted up Windows will show a pagefile usage of 124 gigs and that is with all three servers always up. It will go up and down 1 or 2 gigs sometimes but mostly it was staying around that value. When you start closing the servers with CTRL + C then it can spike up to 220 gigs for a brief moment before the server shuts down.

Last edited:
Reaction score
When all the three servers are booted up Windows will show a pagefile usage of 124 gigs and that is with all three servers always up. It will go up and down 1 or 2 gigs sometimes but mostly it was staying around that value. When you start closing the servers with CTRL + C then it can spike up to 220 gigs for a brief moment before the server shuts down.

Good can U share this settings files only?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have put together the 3205 .paz files that match the 3205 server. These have been created using a close match client downloaded from steam. These ARE NOT based directly on the paz files distributed with the current 3205 client. You must replace the contents of the \paz directory with this one to properly match with the server.

You can download it here (sorry no torrent)

You will need this password to extract it
bxv!npXwEFH846Y7SCVFm4rWDdNiDtMY

Note: These are just the .paz files. You will have to get the full 3205 client on your own. It can be found via many sources.

Reaction score
So i did an experiment, can you run the Server with 16 gigs of Ram, well basically yes you can but there is a catch.
I set all the rates to vanilla and leveled up by normal playing from 1 to 58, catched a few horses the vanilla way, did gathering, crafting.

The problems you will encounter are some delays for questing, shops, klicking skills to learn in the skill menu, of course mob AI and you need to sacrifice an SSD for Windows Pagefile (Swap). Most of these delays are somewhat random, sometimes no delays, sometimes 2 seconds, and in very rare cases when the server is in a busy state somewhat longer. Only thing that was really bad are those quests where you need to summon a Boss and kill it.
That can really take some time until it registers attackable. Your skills on normal mobs register just fine, sometimes there is one mob that just ignores whatever you do, but that does not really matter as it often enough suddenly registers and dies or resets. If the Server is in a busy state and you move to fast the server will catch you for speedhacking and teleports you back, quite funny.

If you wanna try this keep in mind that you need to sacrifice an SSD. A normal SATA one worked for me, if you have an NVME, try that but keep in mind there will be heavy read/writes all the time while the server is running.
You also need to set the Pagefile to a fixed size in Windows or the Server will crash on startup as Windows is not increasing the Pagefile fast enough by itself. I set mine to a fixed min and max of 240 gigs.
My VM is a Windows Server 2019, 16 gig Ram, 4 CPU cores (4,57 ghz).

These are my settings in 'DataSheet_Server'
Table 'CanServiceOption'

Table 'ApplicationServiceOption'

In the file 'DataSheet_ContentsOptions' Table 'LocalizingOption'
search for '%CpuBusyRate' and set it to 99 or even 100 for NA
The Server will stop sending some stuff to the client if the CPU is loaded higher then the specifed value, maybe 0 will disable that, not tested, 99 works for me just fine.

When you then boot up the server the normal way you would do and when the field server has loaded you need to have an eye for the title bar:

There is a part where it says 'Queue' if that goes up your delay will get longer and longer, you should allocate enough threads for the field server so it can do all the needed things. To much threads and your CPU will melt as this server can also get very CPU intensive, not enough and your Queue will build up and never go down again which makes it completely unplayable. Thread allocation is in the 'DataSheet_Server' Table 'CanServiceOption' in the picture of the table above you see in Row 4 the Numbers (22/14/14/3/30000/1/12), in my current testrun i changed the numbers to (18/14/14/3/30000/2/14)

So me take your's settings and... all parts of server eats ~112Gb - very good then ~148Gb before, but CPU - 2/4 cores fully used all time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Greetings, can someone please help me with server configuring. I did everything according to the instructions but nothing comes out.

I used this files:

mirror :
rar password: EVr4D^fQ9_!;J~+ur[g(Q`LPw6<s9eaW94^SdMWMw'\f?r)Q#k:~chV_e^>=q9

I did everything as on this video:
Tutorial video of how setup Nova files.
Enjoy

I started all the processes as needed:

I used this client:

As too many requests. I'll share client download link right here.

Problems I found:

1. I can't run "FakeAuth.cmd", after starting it immediately closes, but if run directly via "fakeauth.py" it works.
2. When trying to connect to the server, the client gives an error: "Failed to connect."

I will be very grateful to you if you can help me. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Last edited:
Back