Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nova 3205 server file + client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download links are not working
Is it possible to return it?

Password for server archive: EVr4D^fQ9_!;J~+ur[g(Q`LPw6<s9eaW94^SdMWMw'\f?r)Q#k:~chV_e^>=q9

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Password for server archive: EVr4D^fQ9_!;J~+ur[g(Q`LPw6<s9eaW94^SdMWMw'\f?r)Q#k:~chV_e^>=q9
ty.....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a tutorial on how to edit drop rates and the item database? Im more used to using the emulator I don't know how to edit these really.

Edit: Ok so I've followed every step in this tutorial
STEP BY STEP and my server auth commands wont even start. The command window pops up for a second then closes
Any suggestions or ideas?
I am not a server wiz. So dont expect that from me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you checked if it has created the path variables to the python locations?
I had a similar issue and that was just down to the installer not setting the Path System Variables for it so it could not find python.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Looks like this in the picture above, that should be the default install location for Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019

When you run python installer it will ask you. Answer "yes".

thank you very much But still not working I will try many different ones Thanks a lot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I did activate ISS on my windows fake auth stopped working. Then I disabled, and it worked again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes the installer normally asks but even i clicked yes it did nothing, no idea why i fixed it by hand with setting the path variable myself.
If you install IIS it blocks port 80 the same port as the FakeAuth uses thats why its blocked. Just move your IIS to another port or turn it off.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello I want to inquire about applying for ID I can't thank you very much How to Fix Account authentication failed I have made a web world wide web/api Thank you very much

Thank you very much everyone Now go make the Corsair server much easier

subzeros - Nova 3205 server file + client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit: I'm an idiot, and got everything working on the server side. Don't wanna jinx anything but it seems to all be working!

As someone who never worked with SQL before these past couple weeks, it's been a learning experience. Again, massive thanks and appreciation to the users here who patiently put in time and effort to make such things accessible to more folks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is it possible to run on 128g RAM server?
Easily. Especially if you use the custom DataSheet_Server file posted in this topic to lower the server capacity.

I run it on an 80GB RAM system (64GB server VM + 16GB client/host). The server needs a swap file to boot up, but once I'm in the game, its memory usage hovers just about 90-94%. With 128GB you should have no problems whatsoever. If I had 128GB I'd be looking at the Corsair release instead, but Nova should be smooth for you.

Reaction score
I have put together the 3205 .paz files that match the 3205 server. These have been created using a close match client downloaded from steam. These ARE NOT based directly on the paz files distributed with the current 3205 client. You must replace the contents of the \paz directory with this one to properly match with the server.

You can download it here (sorry no torrent)

You will need this password to extract it
bxv!npXwEFH846Y7SCVFm4rWDdNiDtMY

Note: These are just the .paz files. You will have to get the full 3205 client on your own. It can be found via many sources.

Big thanks, but you's version .paz-files not include RUS lang, but Ledie share include it, can U share archive with RUS ver .paz's?

Last edited:
Back