Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nova 3205 server file + client

Reaction score
Thanks but more and more interesting now SQL says:
Code:
The module 'uspDeleteCharacter__XXX' depends on the missing object 'PaGamePublic.uspCheckToCanDeleteCharacter__XXX'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

Me wanderer how it works half year ago?
But "Crimson Desert Field" was start normally but now me not understand why in log still says:
Code:
"ErrorString":"SQL실행중 ODBC오류가 발생했습니다.","Log":"Thd(3260):DB(d:/bdo_server/GameServerData/field.dsn:CrimsonDesert)(42000:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'PaGamePublic.uspCleanupFieldRepository'.)=>sql.clearnupFieldRepository()=>(gm::GameModulePattern::Reload/D:\Global_Alpha\code\CrimsonDesert\src\GameModule\GameModulePattern.cpp/1843)=>Last(//-1)" }
"ErrorString":"처리 중 내부 오류가 발생했습니다.","Log":"sql.clearnupFieldRepository(), sqlRv(1)" }
"ErrorString":"Reload 할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(1815705047)" }
"ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다.","Log":"ErrNo(1370852844)" }
"ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)" }

but me don't understand how fix it, possible problem not only in MS SQL?

Reaction score
Thanks but more and more interesting now SQL says:
Code:
The module 'uspDeleteCharacter__XXX' depends on the missing object 'PaGamePublic.uspCheckToCanDeleteCharacter__XXX'. The module will still be created; however, it cannot run successfully until the object exists.

Me wanderer how it works half year ago?
But "Crimson Desert Field" was start normally but now me not understand why in log still says:
Code:
"ErrorString":"SQL실행중 ODBC오류가 발생했습니다.","Log":"Thd(3260):DB(d:/bdo_server/GameServerData/field.dsn:CrimsonDesert)(42000:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'PaGamePublic.uspCleanupFieldRepository'.)=>sql.clearnupFieldRepository()=>(gm::GameModulePattern::Reload/D:\Global_Alpha\code\CrimsonDesert\src\GameModule\GameModulePattern.cpp/1843)=>Last(//-1)" }
"ErrorString":"처리 중 내부 오류가 발생했습니다.","Log":"sql.clearnupFieldRepository(), sqlRv(1)" }
"ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다.","Log":"ErrNo(1370852844)" }
"ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)" }

but me don't understand how fix it, possible problem not only in MS SQL?

i don't know but try

Reaction score
So MS SQL Servev 2019 says - all complete.
And now me try run "Crimson Desert Field" but:
Code:
"ErrorString":"SQL실행중 ODBC오류가 발생했습니다.","Log":"Thd(5368):DB(d:/bdo_server/GameServerData/field.dsn:CrimsonDesert)(42000:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'PaGamePublic.uspCleanupFieldRepository'.)=>sql.clearnupFieldRepository()=>(gm::GameModulePattern::Reload/D:\Global_Alpha\code\CrimsonDesert\src\GameModule\GameModulePattern.cpp/1843)=>Last(//-1)" }
{"Date":"2022-12-17 "ErrorString":"Timer데몬이 초기화 함수 호출에 실패했다.","Log":"ErrNo(1370852844)" }
{"Date":"2022-12-17 "ErrorString":"Timer데몬을 시작할 수 없습니다.","Log":"ErrNo(2051413970)" }

but it exists and all dependencies exists to, cam i ask u share you's backup "NOVA_WORLDDB_0001" ("GAME"), coz not any ideas...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Olá, já revisei três vezes e continuo tendo esse problema, não consigo encontrar o que pode estar

---------------------------------------- --------------------
Agora está aparecendo, o que seria?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
capturas de tela não informativas, onde estava, o que com "Crimson Desert Field" começou ou caiu com erros como na minha história...

Fica dando na tela de conectar o servidor "Servidor em Manutenção"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Em inglês, por favor... Por favor,
publique o link para o arquivo .log de "Crimson Desert Field" e capturas de tela da parte do servidor com os títulos das janelas...

Sorry, I sent it in Portuguese, I'm Brazilian. I made an image of all the open screens and when I try to enter after 10 minutes I create the last name and when I go to enter it says server in maintenance, I followed Ladie's video and I did correctly what she explains there.

CrimsonDesertServerManager Download:

I named the files after the picture so you know what they are.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if the server iis or apache running,the fakeauth.cmd will be fail, edit fakeauth.py line 64 change the port to 81
and change service.ini REST_API=127.0.0.1:81

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tutorial video of how setup Nova files.
Enjoy

subzeros - Nova 3205 server file + client - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello I got an error when trying to restore one of the database it's this one "GAMEBD....", it says failed to restore the database. I could restore all the other ones. Any fix for this or is there simply something wrong with this file specifically?

Edit: my SSD didn't have enough storage space simply redirected to another drive and it worked

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone explain me how to patch correctly the official client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I followed for the DBSS update here is what I got from the log:

"Version = 376350
^ {"Date":"2023-02-17 05:41:12","ThreadId":"0x17C0","LogType":"00","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"ClientAuthManager::initializeSecurityModule Skip" }

^ {"Date":"2023-02-17 05:41:12","ThreadId":"0x17C0","LogType":"00","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"[STEAM] SteamManager Initialize start!" }

^ {"Date":"2023-02-17 05:41:12","ThreadId":"0x17C0","LogType":"00","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"Failed to open file:(3) e:/torrents jeux/bdo3205/novaserver/Paz/pad00000.meta" }

^ {"Date":"2023-02-17 05:41:12","ThreadId":"0x17C0","LogType":"00","LogLevel":"1","ErrorNo":"--","ErrorString":"--","Log":"Failed to load meta data"

Also it tells me this in the cmd "error impossible to find \BDO3205\NovaServer\GameCommonData\binary\stringtable.bss". And yes indeed I looked inside that folder and this file is missing! However in GameCommonData there is a compressed binary folder I extracted it and the file is there but this time when I run CMD I just get an error with nothing else.
Now when I run the "UpdatePaz cmd" here is what I got from the cmd window:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\Torrents jeux\BDO3205\NovaServer\_Ext_\Tools\paz.py", line 18, in <module>
from sortedcontainers.sortedset import SortedSet
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'sortedcontainers'

Any idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Failed to open file:(3) e:/torrents jeux/bdo3205/novaserver/Paz/pad00000.meta

When you patch pad00000.meta do you restore it to its original state? This file must be restored each time before it is modified.

error impossible to find \BDO3205\NovaServer\GameCommonData\binary\stringtable

If dbss is not getting built then you have a problem with the datasheet. You can find out what kind of problem you have in the logs.

No module named 'sortedcontainers'

You need to install the sortedcontainer module. Try to deal with the Meta Injector first, and then try to do something with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nobody has a patched client just like the Corsair one?

Back