Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nova server files + source code (819)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I bring you the NOVA server files (819) plus the source code, I hope that by contributing this to the community you will be more generous and help each other, providing fixes and tutorials to make the servers functional and we can all enjoy a good server and a good community, not just some.I hope you keep it in mind and stop thinking only of yourselves.

Let the party begin.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
How can we help a community so early that it prefers to steal files and leak?

The files are not even 2% fixed and you desperately leaked them, the difference is that now the community will be stuck in version 2100 forever, because I shared the 519 files thinking that you would fix and work, but, I was wrong, you don't study and you don't even want to correct, you want the easiest way; In other words: Have corrections for free without having to do anything.

That's why I stopped doing tutorials, I'm not saying that the whole community is like that, but today 85% of the community is like that. Congratulations on the achievement you had in leaking files of this type, but, know that now the Black Desert community will probably never see any files of future versions again.

It is a big disappointment what they did. But anyway, GOOD LUCK to correct. Half of the community today buys fixes and does not learn to fix and is not going to change that anytime soon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a link to the client or know where to find it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use BDOEvolution client, but i think you will have to bypass the ip block

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We'd be more willing to help the community, if the community wasn't full of leechers and thieves :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release! Will have a look at this.

What differs this version from the ODO remaster version? Or is this based on that version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the release! Will have a look at this.What differs this version from the ODO remaster version? Or is this based on that version?
Lol, a lot, this is the latest black desert online version, ODO is acharnes (An older version)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but i mean. If only the opcodes and such are updated, that doesn’t mean there are more new features or fixes :)

Was curious about the features and fixes. Do you have any info on that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, but i mean. If only the opcodes and such are updated, that doesn’t mean there are more new features or fixes :)Was curious about the features and fixes. Do you have any info on that?
All newest classes and features of latest version, of course there will be bugs

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Yes, but i mean. If only the opcodes and such are updated, that doesn’t mean there are more new features or fixes :)

Was curious about the features and fixes. Do you have any info on that?

I don't understand why you dislike my comment, theres no reason. (???)
I'm trying to understand why, you don't like my comment ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Plums have always been and will always be, there is no insurance against this, unfortunately. My work in other games was also merged, so it was and will be, as do not fight with it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello thanks alot Laia for share i hope we can progress and fix this version .
We can do greats things all together !
thanks alot btw !

Hey do you got Launcher whif bypass crypto token nul ?
For the smnak error : <Packet Name="SMNak" Opcode="0x03F3" />

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can we help a community so early that it prefers to steal files and leak?

The files are not even 2% fixed and you desperately leaked them, the difference is that now the community will be stuck in version 2100 forever, because I shared the 519 files thinking that you would fix and work, but, I was wrong, you don't study and you don't even want to correct, you want the easiest way; In other words: Have corrections for free without having to do anything.

That's why I stopped doing tutorials, I'm not saying that the whole community is like that, but today 85% of the community is like that. Congratulations on the achievement you had in leaking files of this type, but, know that now the Black Desert community will probably never see any files of future versions again.

It is a big disappointment what they did. But anyway, GOOD LUCK to correct. Half of the community today buys fixes and does not learn to fix and is not going to change that anytime soon.

You claim to have shared the 519 files. Just read what you said in that topic. You clearly didn't had permission to share the files, but you leaked them anyway. So now you get mad about someone sharing/leaking this code, while you did the exact same thing. What a joke

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
You claim to have shared the 519 files. Just read what you said in that topic. You clearly didn't had permission to share the files, but you leaked them anyway. So now you get mad about someone sharing/leaking this code, while you did the exact same thing. What a joke

Nop, the difference is because i ask for pemission first of all :)
I'll stop talk, well, good luck

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
People with this files wont even be able to do stuff let them look they only wait for leaked stuff becouse they cant code

Back