Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nova server files + source code (819)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I see I private messaged wrong user. How would I get the BDevoution client to connect to the server? Is it just changing .ini and launching? And also could I have a PM about op codes as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Apparently, these are stolen files, and the dev put ip protection, so impossible to connect to the server, even with the evolution client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh okay, did not realize that. I thought it was a public release. For fun which release would you recommend? just between friends locally only.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also thought it was a public version, but I think I spoke with the dev who made this version, and he told me that someone stole from him, I don't know very well yet but I think it's the 2100

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Не говорите о том чего не знаете.Do not talk about what you do not know.

He is right the files has been bought for private use and then becouse the guy is to stupid to develop his self and none helped him he leaked the files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Не говорите о том чего не знаете.Do not talk about what you do not know.

I saw the projects of this dev (Kirito2105) and I don't think this person would have not lied, so I inform people when there is work stealing it must be said, and my opinion and that this post should be deleted , people don't work for nothing, so yes maybe that will make things better or maybe not, but I find it disrespectful, is done now to say that I prefer to inform people

sorry for my english, i'm french

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this stuff is actually useable, as i have sucesfully gotten in the game using a own customized client, with a patch that mem injects.
Can get in to the server just fine, however this specific release is missing half of the db tables, so honestly guys,

Its not worth trying to get it to work, since theres just too much work on fixing this Very early alpha state release of Nova.

(all mobs are missing damage is broken and way more bugs.)

You will not be able to get past the tutorial since all npcs are missing, that is if u manage to get ingame.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is this legit last nova updates?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone share a link from google drive or mega to download the client version of the nova? Why in bdoevolution the download is by torrent and it is impossible for me to obtain it that way

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can anyone please share the original service.ini file
i messed it up and the game keeps crashing at lunch

can anyone please share the original service.ini file
i messed it up and the game keeps crashing at lunch

Back