Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Nova server files + source code (819)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your guide which I have followed and another problems arise:
- When l launch realmserver I got this message:
Conflicting collector combinations in option list; please refer to the release notes for the combinations allowedError: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
- When launch Gameserver I got another following message:
00:57:42.165 ERROR - MongoDB server isn't available. Please start `mongod` or disable database logging in config.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your guide which I have followed and another problems arise:
- When l launch realmserver I got this message:
Conflicting collector combinations in option list; please refer to the release notes for the combinations allowedError: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
- When launch Gameserver I got another following message:
00:57:42.165 ERROR - MongoDB server isn't available. Please start `mongod` or disable database logging in config.

try to extract the server file on c:\nova-server and try agin and disable your AV

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can reload link with server file.... link are broken , thank you !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any devs on Discord working on this files like they did for Guardian corrected files? I would love to see news about a corrected Nova server emulator release too.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have move all server files to C:\Nova-server and disable AV and problem still remain

Server doesn't matter on any drives as long as you got your java is working. You should just try and use the portable java 8 from guardian corrected server. It's super easy to setup. All you need to do is go to your system environments settings then add that portable java locations to your java_home then fire everything up. It worked for guardian corrected server should work on this Nova too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gameserver , loginserver I don't have this either. How do I install the build??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone upload client please cannot find BDOEvolution client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello all,
Does any body know how can i figure this error ? Can't find opcode for packet: SMNak
it appear after login
thanks

Back