Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC Fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll start this off considering this area has seen no action in a long butt time, and everyone is hoarding their poop, I dont provide any support for this so dont bother DMing me or all that stuff, just read the readme literally has everything you need
(If people actually start releasing poop got some lovely things for you gays)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for the release! I don't have anything to release as I have no talent in anything but I will continue to support people that do.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OofingMoth thank you for sharing your spawn files,
really the game consume very ram :biggrin:

Your welcome, does say in the readme it eats alot ;) no where near perfect with RAM usage wise, but it fixes the issue atleast, never got a chance to use it in a public environment about a year and a half ago when i done it so hopefully someone here is able to test it and tell me the outcome

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you !
So what does this fix fixes exactly ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you.
Not being a native english speaker, that word "poof" is the one that I'm missing :D
Do you mean that it fixes the duplicating NPCs ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you.
Not being a native english speaker, that word "poof" is the one that I'm missing :D
Do you mean that it fixes the duplicating NPCs ?
No no, it fixes like when the NPCs dont show up, so you know like some times you would go to a vendor to buy pots, and the NPC wasnt there so you would have to go to the character screen and come back for them to show up, this fixes that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No no, it fixes like when the NPCs dont show up, so you know like some times you would go to a vendor to buy pots, and the NPC wasnt there so you would have to go to the character screen and come back for them to show up, this fixes that.

Thanks for the help, many will like it.
The countermeasure against this problem already exists on the server, to solve this I added a cmd / server sync

There is a problem when you get the epheria sailboat, it is in an unspecified place, because when you go out with it, it does not go sailing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the help, many will like it.
The countermeasure against this problem already exists on the server, to solve this I added a cmd / server sync

There is a problem when you get the epheria sailboat, it is in an unspecified place, because when you go out with it, it does not go sailing.

That server sync thing could probs cause a large lag spike though right? And do you mean your having a issue with the Sail boat after using my fix or?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It gives this error in the odore 1.01 alpha server: Error: Could not find or load main class com.bdoemu.MainServer . Any fix?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much for this fix, I was suffering wondering where to fix, I'm starting today, thanks to this community.Thanks to everyone involved, I can play without being tied to systems.I'm Brazilian and I use google translator =/, when I find something, I'll share it with the community.

Back