Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>faye18

fix your login.properties in 'login.autoregistration.accounts = true'

then run the BDO Launcher.exe type any name pw , press start and jerk off :)=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK so I think something is wrong with the client instead of the server. NO error logs there so the client (the one i got from the torrent) isnt compatible with the server files. Guess i have to get a new client. gg

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
OK so I think something is wrong with the client instead of the server. NO error logs there so the client (the one i got from the torrent) isnt compatible with the server files. Guess i have to get a new client. gg

Whats wrong? Can you give more details, its better

gmmaster = viplevel 1 ?

GMMaster acceslevel = 3
But i recommend you use accesslevel 4

I'll check and i give an answer in some days, source is something of big value..

I don't understand why doesn't want to learn anything my black pega. Even changed rates for XP. But i really can't find anywhere about horse learn rate..

Yea, its better you send me a private message with some details, will be better

Nope

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

There's no decorations active, its just the background music >_<

MAYBE, just maybe. I've broken the game music, try to change the events and test

I get to the server selection screen but everytime i click on the server the game closes itself.
Any ideas?

Edit: Went through some logs and my gameserver says "Connection to login server failed. Reason: UNKNOWN_SERVER"

Edit2: Fixed the unknown_server issue. But the game still closes when I choose my server. Says [Unknown Packet]: received 0xcc9, state=Connected from Unknown.
Did I mess something up here?

Can you send screenshots hiding your ipv4 ? Like, screenshots from loginserver and gameserver?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sure thing

This is how it looks before i choose a server.

And this is how it looks after i try to connect. The double login is because i tried to connect twice

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Sure thing

This is how it looks before i choose a server.

And this is how it looks after i try to connect. The double login is because i tried to connect twice

After you click on play you got stuck on Now Processing ?
Have you checked the login.properties from loginserver and enabled the auto.register.accounts = true
?
Also, is the loginserver on local or a host

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>faye18

i'm already jerk off
enjoy it!
hahaha

mSQ89R - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

XI4AjRL - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After you click on play you got stuck on Now Processing ?
Have you checked the login.properties from loginserver and enabled the auto.register.accounts = true
?
Also, is the loginserver on local or a host
Sometimes loginserver breaks with the login packets. I find that either restarting the loginserver or relaunching fixes it

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Here are the files for you to replace on the server...
Java 14 portable and configured localhost.

Edit: Sorry, fixed log errors.

I'm sorry, but what really you have do with the files ?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Yes i'm sorry too,"i don't have do with the files" this is to help...
Java 14 portable and configured localhost.

No, forgive me haha, I spelled it wrong, it was supposed to be: what you did/changed in the archives. forgive me don't get me wrong
Because there are some people who are applying their configuration and it's not helping, it's just getting worse

Reaction score
No, forgive me haha, I spelled it wrong, it was supposed to be: what you did/changed in the archives. forgive me don't get me wrong
Because there are some people who are applying their configuration and it's not helping, it's just getting worse

Sorry Ledie, you're absolutely right, sorry, but this is just to help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to add outfits from newer versions to this? if yes, any tip where to start?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, this was actually way more functional than I expected but I am running into something about Stiffness and PVP. everytime Stiffness procs on PVP, it never ends and just gets you stuck. is there a config file somewhere defining how long a debuff lasts or do I have to find it on the CLASS files (if I can even decompile it) somewhere? I'm also not sure which CLASS file handles this so I'm also kinda stuck.

any help appreciated.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
hi, this was actually way more functional than I expected but I am running into something about Stiffness and PVP. everytime Stiffness procs on PVP, it never ends and just gets you stuck. is there a config file somewhere defining how long a debuff lasts or do I have to find it on the CLASS files (if I can even decompile it) somewhere? I'm also not sure which CLASS file handles this so I'm also kinda stuck.

any help appreciated.

Hi, i've a fix for that, but you will need add this .class file to the jar file, you know how to do?
if you doesn't know how to do, you can contact me via DM and i'll give all the support to you, that will fix the stiffness wich on the files its not fixed

Back