Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi @Ledie i love this relase of yours and thank you for you this veeery good relase... however i would have two questions;

1. what the Trade Work (50%) means? i mean what is not working?
2. Also if i am asking you very kindly; could tell us if - as the beginning of this thread - is stated that - the server is almost 100% what is that 4-5% that is not working? (I am not being a jackass just asking... :\ i am curious and as i suspect its must not be too much thingy... :D )(Or if you dont prefer to answer someone could tell us here in RZ what is NOT working still in this relase? :D ofc i am concentrating the good things, just asking to what not to look in this.. :D)

Keep up the good work!!! :D

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client shuts after chosing server? any ideas? thank you.

I had this problem and i had ran out of ram, i did increased my pagefile (30+gb) and restart, its a win10 thingy bug... this solved for me. It COULD help to you... i dont say that it will be your solution just to try it; it MIGHT help.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had this problem and i had ran out of ram, i did increased my pagefile (30+gb) and restart, its a win10 thingy bug... this solved for me. It COULD help to you... i dont say that it will be your solution just to try it; it MIGHT help.

still this same :/ ahh. after all this game is free to play anyway :)

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hi @Ledie i love this relase of yours and thank you for you this veeery good relase... however i would have two questions;

1. what the Trade Work (50%) means? i mean what is not working?
2. Also if i am asking you very kindly; could tell us if - as the beginning of this thread - is stated that - the server is almost 100% what is that 4-5% that is not working? (I am not being a jackass just asking... :\ i am curious and as i suspect its must not be too much thingy... :D )(Or if you dont prefer to answer someone could tell us here in RZ what is NOT working still in this relase? :D ofc i am concentrating the good things, just asking to what not to look in this.. :D)

Keep up the good work!!! :D

1 - The trade work, but i put in 50% due to the prices isnt the same as retail etc and the bargain work sometimes and sometimes nop
2 - The things whos doesn't work as far i remember is: Node war, guild stable and wharf, dark rift, imperial things and guild auction house

Also i know you, on the begging i follow you helps for decrease server lag xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, try to check using java jdk 16 then, because for me work super fine and clean, even after enchanting and take out the armor or reloging

I tried to follow your advice, but it didn't work for me. :(

Hey guys does everyone else work except me? *caphras enchanting

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I tried to follow your advice, but it didn't work for me. :(

Hey guys does everyone else work except me? *caphras enchanting

Try re-install the game, like. Clear the accounts (for do that go to database folder, access the data folder and delete everything whos are in)
And re start again

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1 - The trade work, but i put in 50% due to the prices isnt the same as retail etc and the bargain work sometimes and sometimes nop
2 - The things whos doesn't work as far i remember is: Node war, guild stable and wharf, dark rift, imperial things and guild auction house

Also i know you, on the begging i follow you helps for decrease server lag xD

I think i do remember you about the lag thing :D ; it was not nowadays :D i mean i had sooo much happaned with me since :D

About the repack features: This is remarkable :D I mean this is a very VERY big thing, since the prevoius version that you seeked help for was a half gutted half dead guts-out-hanging version was :D we used that with my team at least for a half - one year that one... but this is almost perfect :D i mean the main features mostly avaliable, i just tryed it; the rest that is not working is not a biggie and its basicly playable on all levels :D Just started to gather my friends on my private network to test out this one :D

I did used for the server Java16, but you say that is working on 14 also? Good to know... I just ran a futile circle with oracle crappy registration methods to get 16... -.-'

Nice work! To you and for anyone who worked on this with or beside you :D (Also i not noticed any lag or loading problem, but it could be the reason that i use a more advance machine now XD)

Need any mirrors?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
simple installation and everything is clear
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

thank you for sharing :thumbup:

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I think i do remember you about the lag thing :D ; it was not nowadays :D i mean i had sooo much happaned with me since :D

About the repack features: This is remarkable :D I mean this is a very VERY big thing, since the prevoius version that you seeked help for was a half gutted half dead guts-out-hanging version was :D we used that with my team at least for a half - one year that one... but this is almost perfect :D i mean the main features mostly avaliable, i just tryed it; the rest that is not working is not a biggie and its basicly playable on all levels :D Just started to gather my friends on my private network to test out this one :D

I did used for the server Java16, but you say that is working on 14 also? Good to know... I just ran a futile circle with oracle crappy registration methods to get 16... -.-'

Nice work! To you and for anyone who worked on this with or beside you :D (Also i not noticed any lag or loading problem, but it could be the reason that i use a more advance machine now XD)

Need any mirrors?

Haha, enjoy, just enjoy and have fun. Mirrors you mean for torrent?

simple installation and everything is clear

thank you for sharing :thumbup:

Haha, i'm very happy that you got, unnftnlly some persons dont got =/. Also enjoy, have a big fun :rolleyes:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks Bro, I really appreciated your work, sadly we can't work together <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to put the skill on hotbar and use it, im sure that gonna work. Also if doesnt work, try with awakening sword.
i tried many possibilities but none of them work, However i notice one thing ... Piercing Spear is can only be used through quick Slot but while mounted its has command (↓ + LMB + RMB to enable while mounted) for some reason its worked while mounted.
well ... thanks for replay i'll try figure out, i know in this version 223 the Warrior has been nerfed to the Ash but they bossted to the next versions, just i tried fix those nerfs.
one more question ... i activate the Drop filter its seems everything work according "readme drop filter" .drop enable > .drop equip 2 ''Green'' the command its seems has been activated but is not filtring i tried every color .drop equip 0-5 but nothing work is this features working in the first place or i need more configuration?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i tried many possibilities but none of them work, However i notice one thing ... Piercing Spear is can only be used through quick Slot but while mounted its has command (↓ + LMB + RMB to enable while mounted) for some reason its worked while mounted.
well ... thanks for replay i'll try figure out, i know in this version 223 the Warrior has been nerfed to the Ash but they bossted to the next versions, just i tried fix those nerfs.
one more question ... i activate the Drop filter its seems everything work according "readme drop filter" .drop enable > .drop equip 2 ''Green'' the command its seems has been activated but is not filtring i tried every color .drop equip 0-5 but nothing work is this features working in the first place or i need more configuration?

You need put your account as a vip
Go to database of accounts -> gameserver/accounts and search your account and change VipLvl from 0 to 1
Also i'm happy that the skills work, and yea, this skill work only via hotbar or mounted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need put your account as a vip
Go to database of accounts -> gameserver/accounts and search your account and change VipLvl from 0 to 1
Also i'm happy that the skills work, and yea, this skill work only via hotbar or mounted
Thank you so much for the help :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Naaaamaaaa, i hope you enjoy, if you need any kind of help, feel free to contact me, also this apply to everyone
i can't explain what I think about you, because is personal, but about everyone here, Ledie is a really good guy, thanks for what you do to the community and much more about to me <3

Account VIP working with levels, you can configure with 0-10 levels, but ask to Ledie to get more informations about the conditions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send some details from your client and server?

I did send you the info. It just got lost in the posts. The client I got from the torrent you posted. Same with the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for the wonderful things.

Against my movement, there is a delay in the mob.
How to fix this?
It is running with 32GB RAM.

Back