Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Ledie Just a quick question XD In Velia the first town why is there constantly a Christmas carol song in the background? XD Its stuck with the christmas event or what? :D:D XD Not a biggie just asking...

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@Ledie Just a quick question XD In Velia the first town why is there constantly a Christmas carol song in the background? XD Its stuck with the christmas event or what? :D:D XD Not a biggie just asking...

Maybe, just maybe i've broken the client, try to active another event in sheets where contains music and check if will change

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe i've broken the client, try to active another event in sheets where contains music and check if will change

Oh well i really dont know how to enable events XD i found xml files and there is an event manager in tools but that is a VS source code i am not good at compiling that one... i found the events in the sqlite, but christmas long over, also i tried to edit the activation dates but no luck. (I also searched thru the BDO forum tutorial and help sections here but no event management XD)

Can you give a gint how to start with editing events?!

Reaction score
Oh well i really dont know how to enable events XD i found xml files and there is an event manager in tools but that is a VS source code i am not good at compiling that one... i found the events in the sqlite, but christmas long over, also i tried to edit the activation dates but no luck. (I also searched thru the BDO forum tutorial and help sections here but no event management XD)

Update

Already tested the compiled event manager and dont work for this version (just crash)

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

Yea, my next tutorial will be of how to edit datasheets file

I leave as attachment the Event Manager compiled

Code:
## How To Use
- Open The Program
- Select the eventmanagement.bss file
- edit the date, condition, etc
- save the file via overwriting(not recommended) or new

For 223 version doesn't need edit the bss file, you can simple edit the sheets file, if i'm not sure the bss is the one whos are inside of paz, right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We need to know about the "datasheet.bexel"
What is that unique file extension "datasheet.bexel"
i think that have something secret.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just edit some skill cooltime and make reusable it's work

video
[video]https://streamable.com/kiuqe9[/video]
(tested Ledie's datasheet.bexel)

-Skill DMG value,CC parameter,attribute can't editable client side
-If you make a mistake in changing some skill settings, the game may not start up (something Unknown crash).
-do not change many skill at onece ( F*** annoying / because it crash 100% .)
-make your backup bexel (sometimes Random crashing)
-Bexeleditor2 program is buggy (data save is not apply sometimes =re Run editor frequently!)
-The recommended skill 'ReuseCycle' time (interval) is 1000ms=1sec. no 0ms

ps.
-editorial process
◇edit ->verifying->success-> congrats you Lucky ->backup current state now!
◆edit ->verifying->failed -> awww...don't be frustrating you have now fail stack +1>put it back original bexel or succeed state

that's it simple and important.
also keep in your mind&Life 'experimental thinking' (challenge)

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i just edit some skill cooltime and make reusable it's work
(tested Ledie's datasheet.bexel)
-Skill DMG value,CC parameter,attribute can't editable client side
-If you make a mistake in changing some skill settings, the game may not start up (something Unknown crash).
-do not change many skill at onece ( F*** annoying / because it crash 100% .)
-make your backup bexel (sometimes Random crashing)
-Bexeleditor2 program is buggy (data save is not apply sometimes =re Run editor frequently!)
-The recommended skill 'ReuseCycle' time (interval) is 1000ms=1sec. no 0ms

You're super right in all info. About the bexceleditor2 work for me super fine, also i'm jealous about theses skills cooldown seems be are super fun haha

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is your problem @Exodice ? Give a full detail, java version, portable or not, specs, local or not

To solve the issue I deleted everything and reinstalled the client and server files.

At the moment I'm going to try and make others connect to my server and see if it breaks. It probably will knowing my luck.
Thanks for everything though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you made mistake in changing ofc the game will crash.and You have to Save in every table you edit to avoid ''data save is not apply"
and Also you can edit skill with ''BuffFixTool'' its usfull editor even with chinese Language you can understand SKILL ID, im trying to find way to edit Awak skill can be used during pre-Awak or vice versa.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok guys, please test this patch, it changes the nemesis intro and nemesis logo

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Important!! Make sure to make a backup first!!!!

Thanks to @Ledie for the paz guide

I'm still trying to figure out the location of the window name (nemesis desert online - 777) and the xmax background music (it bothers me, personally i like to be afk in heidel, that's why XD)

It's there any .bss editor?

Aaaand where the hell i find that one?! There is not file named like this in the server...

Okay @Ledie i will wait for tutorial :D

It's client side

Still looking which tool use, bc the event manager just crash

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi ledie,

I experienced a weird error where me and my friend cannot duel with each other. We can start the duel but can’t deal damage

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's there any .bss editor?
Still looking which tool use, bc the event manager just crash

It turned out you wont need one... In the tools there is the bexcel editor, and open the datasheet.bexcel file in client, and edit all event dates to a current one, and delete cache folder. Ta-dah, christmas has gone...(I changed the event dates to current and next years's event dates it is all fixed now...) You need to add this file to every client...

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks to @Ledie for the paz guide

I'm still trying to figure out the location of the window name (nemesis desert online - 777) and the xmax background music (it bothers me, personally i like to be afk in heidel, that's why XD)

For change nemesis desert online in process name you need edit the languagedata files in ads folder

Hi ledie,

I experienced a weird error where me and my friend cannot duel with each other. We can start the duel but can’t deal damage

What is your lvl? And are running in local or vps

Back