Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I change horse awakening rates?
That's all I have left to change

Edit: Also how to edit skills. Like make certain skills also heal you per hit

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For change nemesis desert online in process name you need edit the languagedata files in ads folder

Actually that's another thing, When I try to Decrypt a LOC file using the tool you shared on the Megathread, it just outputs a 0KB file.

I use this command to decrypt the LOC file:
Code:
BDO_decrypt.exe languagedata_en.loc languagedata_en.txt

Maybe I'm using the wrong BDOCrypt app? If so, where can I find one that works for this version?

EDIT:
I figured it out, if the path to the folder is too long; it won't work.

I transferred it to "C:/" and named it "A" and that worked, thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actually that's another thing, When I try to Decrypt a LOC file using the tool you shared on the Megathread, it just outputs a 0KB file.

I use this command to decrypt the LOC file:
Code:
BDO_decrypt.exe languagedata_en.loc languagedata_en.txt

Maybe I'm using the wrong BDOCrypt app? If so, where can I find one that works for this version?

Weird, it's working fine for me

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry , login game

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For change nemesis desert online in process name you need edit the languagedata files in ads folderWhat is your lvl? And are running in local or vps
Running on a dedicated server with 32GB ram as recommended, is level affected the duel ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
holy fkin poop i cant believe my eyes....
I made huge gains in retail got 3 pens and reached full tet acce but fk all this because now i can play in my own pace without any daily stress
Thank you so much for this even if its not 100% its enough to play this game and enjoy the beauty of BDO.

But one question!

Is there a way to fill the marketplace and maybe to let a bot buy my items?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz Ledie I want to ask you two questions
This server allows me to create a server for players online or not
Does it contain a lot of mistakes or not?
And please I want a link to the game and thank you

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Running on a dedicated server with 32GB ram as recommended, is level affected the duel ?

Yea, for you do pvp need be lvl 50+

sorry , login game

Change all ips from 127.0.0.1 to your ipv4, dont show your ipv4 on the thread.

plz Ledie I want to ask you two questions
This server allows me to create a server for players online or not
Does it contain a lot of mistakes or not?
And please I want a link to the game and thank you

All links are on thread, and yea, you can create your server for public and no, theres only few bugs 5% or less

holy fkin poop i cant believe my eyes....
I made huge gains in retail got 3 pens and reached full tet acce but fk all this because now i can play in my own pace without any daily stress
Thank you so much for this even if its not 100% its enough to play this game and enjoy the beauty of BDO.

But one question!

Is there a way to fill the marketplace and maybe to let a bot buy my items?

If theres a way to fill, nop, you need fill yourself
If theres a way to create a bot for buy your items, i think yea, but idk how to

How do I change horse awakening rates?
That's all I have left to change

Edit: Also how to edit skills. Like make certain skills also heal you per hit

For edit the chance of players got a tier 9, you go to gameserver/bin/configs/servant.properties

And search for: "StallionSkillExpTrainingRate"
And edit it

25000 = 25%
100000= 100%
5000 = 5 %

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thank you, but unfortunately, I can't use it I downloaded the files, but it turns out it's not the source
And I want the source for you to add my modifications and the half of the writing in Arabic .

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I thank you, but unfortunately, I can't use it I downloaded the files, but it turns out it's not the source
And I want the source for you to add my modifications and the half of the writing in Arabic .

In sme days maybe i'll share the source code for people use it, one time have persons selling my source code extracted from jars xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I give you a code and put it in the files?

plz if you can ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If theres a way to fill, nop, you need fill yourself
If theres a way to create a bot for buy your items, i think yea, but idk how to

Whats the best way to do it?
I created 1 account and places some stuff in like hards/sharps, Blackstones but i can only put 30 items i think is there a way to remove that restirctions?
I checked the database with navicat and i can change the values from 1 to 1.000.000 thats great but there are so many items i need to create 100 Marketaccounts because of the 30 Item per Account restriction.

I checked the Database from the Back Up Nemisis Account and the Market is IN the Database is filled but when i check ingmae the marketplace is empty, i also cant login in other accounts dunno why but i thought i log into another account and save some time xD because playing the story over and over again makes me crazy but it didnt worked.

But ye i guess i have to fill manualy all the items i need for a quality of life enjoyment.

Reaction score
I created 1 account and places some stuff in like hards/sharps, Blackstones but i can only put 30 items i think is there a way to remove that restirctions?
I checked the database with navicat and i can change the values from 1 to 1.000.000 thats great but there are so many items i need to create 100 Marketaccounts because of the 30 Item per Account restriction.

I checked the Database from the Back Up Nemisis Account and the Market is IN the Database is filled but when i check ingmae the marketplace is empty, i also cant login in other accounts dunno why but i thought i log into another account and save some time xD because playing the story over and over again makes me crazy but it didnt worked.

But ye i guess i have to fill manualy all the items i need for a quality of life enjoyment.

Take a look at this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "GameTimeService"Exception in thread "AISTPool-298"Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "AISTPool-100"Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "AISTPool-298"Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "AISTPool-35"Exception: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "AISTPool-159"

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Can I give you a code and put it in the files?

plz if you can ?

Yea, tomorrow i'll upload the source code

Well, theres a way of increase a limit of 30 items per account to another limit , just go to gameserver/bin/configs/itemmarket.properties

And find the line: ItemMarketRegisterCountPerUser = 30

And put the number where you want

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will wait for the source my beautiful lady

and i need know i use navigat use this for connect

user : adminNemesisLedie12345p
pass : 12345p
port : 27714

and he dont connect what i do ?

Back