Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello @Ledie thank you so much <3
so I have problem with quests, when i try accept quest it doesnt work, i pressed r but nothing happen someone help me please ? have a good day <3

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some skills don't have cooldown. Please show me how to edit them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ledie i notice Katzvariak BOSS only Drop 1 item of his drop list

Any idea how to fix?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to set up the computer with 64GB memory? It can run well.:sleep:

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@Ledie Thanks for the reply~! I downloaded it the way it said to do, and deleted it and added it to the jar, but the same thing happens. Attach a picture. Some characters stop during pvp.

Yea, you can fix with 1nMorTaL way or my way, my way is just removing from the source xD

@Ledie i notice Katzvariak BOSS only Drop 1 item of his drop list

Any idea how to fix?

You can edit hes drop or maybe increase the rate of drop of your server

For edit hes drop goes to > Character_Table and got his DropID, after that you go to ItemSubGroup_Table and find for hes DropID and edit the rates

Another simple way to solve this problem is correcting the wrong value of cc Stiffness in buff_table- Index 850 / Param1 and replacing it with 2000
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll send you a message in DM, let's talk more about it and others things

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Another simple way to solve this problem is correcting the wrong value of cc Stiffness in buff_table- Index 850 / Param1 and replacing it with 2000

Thanks for sharing it's working now :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can edit hes drop or maybe increase the rate of drop of your server

For edit hes drop goes to > Character_Table and got his DropID, after that you go to ItemSubGroup_Table and find for hes DropID and edit the rates

Yeah i Already did that but its seems something went wrong
well, thanks i will figure out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After playing this a bit I've got a few questions.

First: Collecting from animals/mobs. It seems its not like a 491 server worked and you collect after you kill, it "auto" collects the material depending on what tool you have equipped.
Example: boars if you have a butcher knife equipped it gives you meat when you kill 1, Skin if you have a tanning knife on.

I tried to mess with the debug.properties but i just got it to stop automatically giving them to me but i still couldn't collect like usual. Is there a way to setup the debug options to make it work like normal?

Second: I wanted to try and use the drop multiplier from this thread:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-quality-life-gameserver-mods-1147173/

I got as far as the ItemMainGroupService.java part and found out that this servers ItemMainGroupService.java if very far from the same. Is there any way i can implement this into this server? I know nothing about Java programing so i have no idea where to put this into the java without messing the whole thing up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got as far as the ItemMainGroupService.java part and found out that this servers ItemMainGroupService.java if very far from the same. Is there any way i can implement this into this server? I know nothing about Java programing so i have no idea where to put this into the java without messing the whole thing up.

You can't do that without the source code, there are still some bugs could only be fix by coding, Ledie said the code would be release recently (she said yesterday), if you want get the code before Ledie release it, the only thing you could do is decompile the jar, but I strongly don't suggest this solution, it's for the respect of the author.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I start client I got "Failed to init security" Can anyone help

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
After playing this a bit I've got a few questions.

First: Collecting from animals/mobs. It seems its not like a 491 server worked and you collect after you kill, it "auto" collects the material depending on what tool you have equipped.
Example: boars if you have a butcher knife equipped it gives you meat when you kill 1, Skin if you have a tanning knife on.

I tried to mess with the debug.properties but i just got it to stop automatically giving them to me but i still couldn't collect like usual. Is there a way to setup the debug options to make it work like normal?

Hi, collecting without this "auto" collect is impossible on that version, as i've told in one discord server, i only know one person whos have fixed it, i'll check if that person can help me and i share with the community.

You can't do that without the source code, there are still some bugs could only be fix by coding, Ledie said the code would be release recently (she said yesterday), if you want get the code before Ledie release it, the only thing you could do is decompile the jar, but I strongly don't suggest this solution, it's for the respect of the author.

I'll share the source code to some persons only, have some persons whos are extracting/decompiling and selling the source code, but isnt the same, you will need fix a lot of errors when you decompile one source code

When I start client I got "Failed to init security" Can anyone help

Check that thread and see if it will help you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had tried to replace xc folder, install C++, notting work.
this works

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'll share the source code to some persons only, have some persons whos are extracting/decompiling and selling the source code, but isnt the same, you will need fix a lot of errors when you decompile one source code

You're right but not totally, It's depending on the tools and technique, I'm also a java programmer for many years, my code has been stolen by my client many times, there are some professional theives could do that easily, that's why I always use protection for my jar or class file, that is also the reason I don't suggest anyone to commit decompile on not authorized program, because it's a terrible insult to the author.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
question..
(\gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3)
There are two files, bdoOLD.sqlite and bac.sqlite. What is the difference this files?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not outdated the thread where i did, if you want extract the files where i modded, just copy the pad00000.meta and the PAD61337.paz to any folder and open it with paz unpacker and extract

yes, I can do that. the whole quote chain started when I asked how to "put files back in" the PAZ files, so I was asking what application they were using to "put files back in", not extracting out.

I know you said you were making a guide on how to do this, but I'm fine with just a link to the application used to "put files back in".

again, it would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
yes, I can do that. the whole quote chain started when I asked how to "put files back in" the PAZ files, so I was asking what application they were using to "put files back in", not extracting out.

I know you said you were making a guide on how to do this, but I'm fine with just a link to the application used to "put files back in".

again, it would be greatly appreciated.

Here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ledie
hello
I have one more question how to use the drop command I set vip1 and equip 3 (blue), but I eat all the items
I set drop enable, what should I do?

Back