Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I can't summon the boss.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi friends. First of all thanks to the people who made this possible. Im new trying this bdo servers stuffs. I would like to play in offline mode, I was looking for tutorials to do so in the forum but I didnt found something for totally beginners. So what I have to do to run this (something like a step by step tutorial)? Like I said,I would like to play in a local host(offline mode, only me playing). Lastly, I have 14gb of ram, its enough to play or do I need more?(Sorry foy my english, its not my native language)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi friends. First of all thanks to the people who made this possible. Im new trying this bdo servers stuffs. I would like to play in offline mode, I was looking for tutorials to do so in the forum but I didnt found something for totally beginners. So what I have to do to run this (something like a step by step tutorial)? Like I said,I would like to play in a local host(offline mode, only me playing). Lastly, I have 14gb of ram, its enough to play or do I need more?(Sorry foy my english, its not my native language)

check this thread

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@Ledie
hello
I have one more question how to use the drop command I set vip1 and equip 3 (blue), but I eat all the items
I set drop enable, what should I do?

Check in server files folder, check if have onde drop filter tutorial in a .txt file

I can't summon the boss.

If im not sure this npc whos summon the boss are a invisble npc, you need talk with he

mini guide install Bdo
1 Install java jdk 14-16
2 Install JAVA_HOME --> my computer -- properties -- additional system parameters -- environment variables
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

3 Go to Folder loginserver/bin/configs/login.properties --> change login.autoregistration.accounts = true
4 run 1-Database.bat
5 run 2-loginserver.bat
6 run 3-GAMESERVER.bat

min 8 gb
recommended 32 gb ram

I hope this will help someone
sorry for my bad english

Also you can follow this tutorial

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yep, thanks alot.

I'll try it out when my COVID calms down a bit.

So I'm just sharing the notes I have accumulated for this game, I don't usually do this but I think this game is way too hard to tackle alone.

It would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any insight on some of the problems I cannot fix, the ones with "[\]" are those that I already fixed so ignore those if you need to.

You can also just copy the notes to Notepad++ and just Mark the [\]'s for less eye-strain.

This is the first time I've shared my personal notes, so I have no idea how this makes me look like to everyone's perspective. I'll probably just delete this if it comes as overly selfish.

Do forgive the snarkiness of my notes, I'm a sad person.

Deleted

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, how can I use properly the databases? I connect to the port 27714 but the databases doesnt populate. I already played like 30mins (localhost) but I want admin access for commands and have fun editing things but I dont know how to

Edit: nvm, it was only double click on the database , lol

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
guys i have problem with quests i cant fix it, any quest doesnt accepted, i pressed R but nothing happen. anybody know how can i fix this problem ? so sorry for my bad english :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i just edit some skill cooltime and make reusable it's work

video
[video]https://streamable.com/kiuqe9[/video]
(tested Ledie's datasheet.bexel)

-Skill DMG value,CC parameter,attribute can't editable client side
-If you make a mistake in changing some skill settings, the game may not start up (something Unknown crash).
-do not change many skill at onece ( F*** annoying / because it crash 100% .)
-make your backup bexel (sometimes Random crashing)
-Bexeleditor2 program is buggy (data save is not apply sometimes =re Run editor frequently!)
-The recommended skill 'ReuseCycle' time (interval) is 1000ms=1sec. no 0ms

ps.
-editorial process
◇edit ->verifying->success-> congrats you Lucky ->backup current state now!
◆edit ->verifying->failed -> awww...don't be frustrating you have now fail stack +1>put it back original bexel or succeed state

that's it simple and important.
also keep in your mind&Life 'experimental thinking' (challenge)

How to edit some skill cooltime, please???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Incredible release! I've been following some of your releases and tutorials for what seems like forever now.

I just wanted to finally hop onto my account and say thank you for your tremendous about of hard work from both you, your partner, others that have come together to make something pretty awesome.

Might I ask a stupid question, though? I've looked every and I cannot for the life of me find where in the databases both client and server-sided you can actually change the Cash Shop items??

The most convincing table I came across was ChooseCashProductTable in the DB and that alone doesn't have any references to item ID's or index ID's that are currently in the shop...

Thanks again!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Ledie Nice to meet you I am getting very satisfactory results because of you Thank you very much, but I have a few more questions. I modified the character hp.mp in mongDb but it does not workAnd where is the item that can reduce the potion time? The server knows that the sqlite class is bexel, but I don't know where to edit it. Please help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Any can help me? I try with 127.0.0.1 but the same error, the game run fine but can't enter to database, thx :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Any can help me? I try with 127.0.0.1 but the same error, the game run fine but can't enter to database, thx :)

change the port to '27714'

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Guys, my external hard drive had a problem and it's under repair, unfortunately I'm hot-headed afraid of losing all the files, but anyone who wants to and can help me financially send me a private message, everything will be via paypal because if the external hard drive do not recover, i will simply refund everything, tomorrow i will answer all the questions asked

@Ledie Nice to meet you I am getting very satisfactory results because of you Thank you very much, but I have a few more questions. I modified the character hp.mp in mongDb but it does not workAnd where is the item that can reduce the potion time? The server knows that the sqlite class is bexel, but I don't know where to edit it. Please help

For reduction time of usage, check the item_table first if have something, depending will be on buff table i dont remember right now..

Incredible release! I've been following some of your releases and tutorials for what seems like forever now.

I just wanted to finally hop onto my account and say thank you for your tremendous about of hard work from both you, your partner, others that have come together to make something pretty awesome.

Might I ask a stupid question, though? I've looked every and I cannot for the life of me find where in the databases both client and server-sided you can actually change the Cash Shop items??

The most convincing table I came across was ChooseCashProductTable in the DB and that alone doesn't have any references to item ID's or index ID's that are currently in the shop...

Thanks again!

Hi, for edit cash shop items is on table of sqlite: CashProductTable
For you put the items for appear, you need change from 0 to 1 on list "ismalldisplay"

How do I increase Amity gain? Its too slow currently

Check the properties files on gameserver/bin/configs

Check theses ones: etcoption, rate, localizating

guys i have problem with quests i cant fix it, any quest doesnt accepted, i pressed R but nothing happen. anybody know how can i fix this problem ? so sorry for my bad english :S

Probabbly is lagging for you, youre running in local machine?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
--
Probabbly is lagging for you, youre running in local machine?

hey @Ledie thanks for answer, yes i am running localhost,
i have 32gb ram ryzen 1600 cpu i am using your server and client file but quests doesnt work :S
idk whats my problem, i tried every solution but i cant fix it.

Error on Gameserver.bat =>

11:36:26.035 ERROR - [Bossy[1] - IP: 127.0.0.1] An exception occured when reading a packet. java.lang.Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.DialogData$Holder at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.exceptionCaught(Connection.java:159) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeExceptionCaught(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:302) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.notifyHandlerException(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:827) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:381) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.DialogData$Holder at com.bdoemu.gameserver.dataholders.DialogData.getInstance(DialogData.java:36) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.npc.Npc.checkDialog(Npc.java:46) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.npc.Npc.onDeliverTalk(Npc.java:167) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMDeliverTalk.runImpl(CMDeliverTalk.java:91) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:48) ~[commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:139) ~[commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) ~[netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]

Last edited:
Back