Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not working

no it works (verified by Ledie,tomo5330)
You may have Edit it the wrong way.

some interconnection skills, not allowed to edit. (It's actually possible, but it's presumed to be a CRC error)
must be check the backup and edit it step by step avoid it.

edit server side "bdoOLD.sqlite" check

or
i dont like this but if you need,
use the admin command ".pc nocd"

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for this wonderful sharing @Ledie and thanks to all people that want to help too, I'm very happy with this playing on my own, so I've a question with a visual bug, do someone knows how to fix this? Regards.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Gameserver [Serendia] registered successfuly with ServerID=1 and ChannelID=1.
16:47:13.362 INFO - Account [wukongz] logged in with IP [127.0.0.1] by token [null] code=null
16:47:13.374 INFO - New connection accepted: cookie [2040449996] account [wukongz]
16:47:17.030 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xcc9, state=CONNECTED from Unknown
16:47:17.033 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not?

help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
16:47:17.030 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xcc9, state=CONNECTED from Unknown

just close client and re-enter and should work fine ... that issue occurs when you change accounts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gameserver [Serendia] registered successfuly with ServerID=1 and ChannelID=1.
16:47:13.362 INFO - Account [wukongz] logged in with IP [127.0.0.1] by token [null] code=null
16:47:13.374 INFO - New connection accepted: cookie [2040449996] account [wukongz]

help me
I got this error when i launched the server the first time. Try to follow my toturial, it works for me

Hope it will solve your problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no it works (verified by Ledie,tomo5330)
You may have Edit it the wrong way.

some interconnection skills, not allowed to edit. (It's actually possible, but it's presumed to be a CRC error)
must be check the backup and edit it step by step avoid it.

edit server side "bdoOLD.sqlite" check

or
i dont like this but if you need,
use the admin command ".pc nocd"

Tks bro, do you know how to edit HP and WP?

Reaction score
Thanks for this wonderful sharing @Ledie and thanks to all people that want to help too, I'm very happy with this playing on my own, so I've a question with a visual bug, do someone knows how to fix this? Regards.

Open your .loc file and edit the lines that contains "keybindattack" for some reason the client does not recognize that text commands

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Open your .loc file and edit the lines that contains "keybindattack" for some reason the client does not recognize that text commands

Ty argeus99 I'm thinking that this reference "keybind:attack" is for an Icon allowed on a PAZ file, but at the moment I'm waiting to decompile because I don't know on where file is allowed this Icon.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Ty @argeus99 I'm thinking that this reference "keybind:attack" is for an Icon allowed on a PAZ file, but at the moment I'm waiting to decompile because I don't know on where file is allowed this Icon.

Nono, you can translate it on .loc as argeus99 say above. You need find wich is, wich quest etc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Nono, you can translate it on .loc as @argeus99 say above. You need find wich is, wich quest etc

Hi @Ledie thanks another time for your share, I'm so glad :)

But this keybind seems an Icon reference, on this advice appears too:
It's problably that Nemesis develops wants to change oficial Icons?

Regards.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hi @Ledie thanks another time for your share, I'm so glad :)

But this keybind seems an Icon reference, on this advice appears too:
It's problably that Nemesis develops wants to change oficial Icons?

Regards.

Yea, its on languagedata.loc files, when i got my files again i'll check and made a better translation

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. Is there a way to increase skill aoe range?
2. How to increase greet amity gain?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just an observation in this release,

- mobs don't attack
- boss only drops 1 item
- Black Desert Pearl Shop not working, cant avail any item even i modified cash on database
- not too much lag
- no quest / email rewards appeared

but overall, this is a good release files, and a active community.

btw, before i played this BDO release, i'll try the ODO release before and i dont have encounter any problem except in server based where too much delay / response to client. All mobs can attack but only 1 drop item per mobs. Black Desert Pearl Shop is working. with quest and rewards appeared.

:blush: im new in this spp bdo community, and a player also in BDO before. :thumbup1:

salute to all dev's in this game,

Reaction score

- mobs don't attack
- boss only drops 1 item
- Black Desert Pearl Shop not working, cant avail any item even i modified cash on database
- not too much lag

btw, before i played this BDO release, i'll try the ODO release before and i dont have encounter any problem except in server based where too much delay / response to client. All mobs can attack but only 1 drop item per mobs. Black Desert Pearl Shop is working. with quest and rewards appeared.

:blush: im new in this spp bdo community, and a player also in BDO before. :thumbup1:

Pearl Shop is working

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Quest and mail rewards working as well

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

- mobs don't attack
- boss only drops 1 item
- not too much lag

All works.

Back