Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just an observation in this release,

- mobs don't attack
- boss only drops 1 item
- Black Desert Pearl Shop not working, cant avail any item even i modified cash on database
- not too much lag
- no quest / email rewards appeared

but overall, this is a good release files, and a active community.

btw, before i played this BDO release, i'll try the ODO release before and i dont have encounter any problem except in server based where too much delay / response to client. All mobs can attack but only 1 drop item per mobs. Black Desert Pearl Shop is working. with quest and rewards appeared.

:blush: im new in this spp bdo community, and a player also in BDO before. :thumbup1:

salute to all dev's in this game,

Everything you said doesnt work, works in this version. My only guess is that you modified game files before going into the game to test things out. So you either broke the game by accident or you need to delete everything and reinstall it.
If you did modify the files before going into the game You should probably figure out what you did wrong. If you just messed with the .properties files that wouldnt cause the mobs to not attack but if you messed with the sqlite3 file then you probably need a fresh one.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
1. Is there a way to increase skill aoe range?
2. How to increase greet amity gain?

AOE? Sorry i'm not english, can you give more details. Humm, about amity i think is on source code

just an observation in this release,

- mobs don't attack
- boss only drops 1 item
- Black Desert Pearl Shop not working, cant avail any item even i modified cash on database
- not too much lag
- no quest / email rewards appeared

but overall, this is a good release files, and a active community.

btw, before i played this BDO release, i'll try the ODO release before and i dont have encounter any problem except in server based where too much delay / response to client. All mobs can attack but only 1 drop item per mobs. Black Desert Pearl Shop is working. with quest and rewards appeared.

:blush: im new in this spp bdo community, and a player also in BDO before. :thumbup1:

salute to all dev's in this game,

Well, i can show you proofs of AI working fine, pearl shop, quests, bosses and emails rewards..
I don't know what you do, but for example @argeus99 is saying everything work fine for he, @Lazuli is saying everything work fine for he, @Exodice is saying everything work fine for he.. It's better you give more details of your windows language, jdk version. One problem i've encounter is: Turkish ppl allways have problem due to they windows language

One big example from AI as far i know is: The imp's have a bad ai (That i know)

But follow the video when my server was online and i recorded

And follow the video when i show the AI BUG from IMP

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by CrowneDJokeR View Post
1. Is there a way to increase skill aoe range?
2. How to increase greet amity gain?

i think still not sure if it's built on SQL data.
if i had time, will experiment on client side
Try Skill_table_new / DummymonsterDistanceTable.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Source code for a moment still private, for who Ledie like can share the source code, but don't asking, him choose who can.

For the issue can explain the issue here and who have the knowledge and the time can help to fix it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ENG:
Hi everyone again, I had a problem with quests, I finally found the solution and wanted to share and thank everyone who tried to help;The main source of the problem is that the operating system is in a different language. Since my operating system is Turkish, GAMESERVER.BAT was not loaded correctly, resulting in an error. When I changed the language to English, there was no problem :)Again on behalf of myself and all friends here, thank you so much Ledie <3

TR :
herkese yeniden selam, görevler ile ilgili bir problemim vardı bunun çözümünü sonunda buldum ve paylaşmak yardımcı olmaya çalışan herkese teşekkür etmek istedim;Problemin temel kaynağı işletim sisteminin farklı dilde olması. Benim işletim sistemim Türkçe olduğu için GAMESERVER.BAT doğru yüklenmiyor hatayla sonuçlanıyordu.Dili ingilizce yapınca problem kalmadı :)Yeniden kendi adıma ve buradaki tüm arkadaşlar adına çok teşekkür ederim Ledie <3

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

ENG:
Hi everyone again, I had a problem with quests, I finally found the solution and wanted to share and thank everyone who tried to help; The main source of the problem is that the operating system is in a different language. Since my operating system is Turkish, GAMESERVER.BAT was not loaded correctly, resulting in an error. When I changed the language to English, there was no problem :) Again on behalf of myself and all friends here, thank you so much Ledie <3

TR :
herkese yeniden selam, görevler ile ilgili bir problemim vardı bunun çözümünü sonunda buldum ve paylaşmak yardımcı olmaya çalışan herkese teşekkür etmek istedim; Problemin temel kaynağı işletim sisteminin farklı dilde olması. Benim işletim sistemim Türkçe olduğu için GAMESERVER.BAT doğru yüklenmiyor hatayla sonuçlanıyordu.Dili ingilizce yapınca problem kalmadı :) Yeniden kendi adıma ve buradaki tüm arkadaşlar adına çok teşekkür ederim Ledie <3

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
ENG:
Hi everyone again, I had a problem with quests, I finally found the solution and wanted to share and thank everyone who tried to help;The main source of the problem is that the operating system is in a different language. Since my operating system is Turkish, GAMESERVER.BAT was not loaded correctly, resulting in an error. When I changed the language to English, there was no problem :)Again on behalf of myself and all friends here, thank you so much @Ledie <3

TR :
herkese yeniden selam, görevler ile ilgili bir problemim vardı bunun çözümünü sonunda buldum ve paylaşmak yardımcı olmaya çalışan herkese teşekkür etmek istedim;Problemin temel kaynağı işletim sisteminin farklı dilde olması. Benim işletim sistemim Türkçe olduğu için GAMESERVER.BAT doğru yüklenmiyor hatayla sonuçlanıyordu.Dili ingilizce yapınca problem kalmadı :)Yeniden kendi adıma ve buradaki tüm arkadaşlar adına çok teşekkür ederim @Ledie <3

No problem i know that problem is caused due to language, thank you for comprove that. Also whos are turkish, change os windows language to english and it will work fine

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Ledie aoe its a ability radius. Skill_table_new / DummymonsterDistanceTable work for some skills, but badly. @SantiagoC .pc addwp [amount] for current, for max you can edit config or edit value in database with a robo3t.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You just want Enjoy BDO Solo or with Friends, i Made some tweaks for you!
i made many mistakes in the first Edit so i start over and made new modify, unfortunately i removed Premium Package III because not working properly i need more Knowledge to edit it.
Here info about tweaks:

World bosses and Field Bosses have chance to Drop :
+ Blackstar main Weapon Box
+ Remnants of the Rift
+ Mass pure magic
+ Afvice of the Valks (35-45)
+ Advice of the Valks (+100)
+ Kydict's Crystal - Giant

All monsters have chance to Drop :

+ Pure Magical Black Stone
+ [Event] Cron Meal Box
+ [Event] High-Quality Draught Box
+ [Event] Shakatu's Rarity Box
+ [Event] Shakatu's Luxury Box
+ All Pure Black Stone

the rates of this boxes has been Adjusted :
+ [Event] Shakatu's Rarity Box
+ [Event] Shakatu's Luxury Box
+ [Event] Jolly Gift Box (You can put this box in events.properties if you wish : events.auto.reward.items = 16656;0;10)

the quantity of this items has been increased :
+ Pearls
+ Loyalties
+ Caphras Stone
+ Ancient Spirit Dust
+ Laila's Petal
+ Mass pure Magic

Shops has been modified :

+ Pearl has been increased (to be fair with pearl increased)
+ All Finto's Juice has been replaced with some foods (you can find it in Calpheon food seller)
+ Since Villa buffs not working i replace :
++ Almost all General goods now have [Villa] Body Enhancement buff and [Villa] Turning Gates has been replaced with small potions
++ you can also buy [Villa] Body Enhancement buff and [Villa] Turning Gates from Camp has been replaced with useless buff

[/URL]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i found a bug, I can't remove the skin, everything works fine, but why can't I remove the skin from the killed monster

sorry for my english ((

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WOW!! excellent project!! I was happy just because the trader works and the tent doesn't break the character!! Congratulations on your work!!

I noticed that in cities it rains all the time!! and from what I've seen reading the comments here, this type of configuration is on the client!! Am I right?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm having this error when I start the game server.bat

Error occurred during initialization of VMUnable to allocate 2097152KB bitmaps for parallel garbage collection for the requested 67108864KB heap.Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred.

Why ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Successfully started the server how to pass failed to Init security on the client

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
gameserver.bat
set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms56g" "-Xmx64g" "-Xmn4g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=120" "-Xss256k"

geodata.properties
# Load geo sector to memory after trying to access.
# Default: true
geo.dynamic.load = false

# Allowed to load geo sector types.
# Default: TERRAIN, COLLISION
allowed.geo.sector.types = TERRAIN, COLLISION

# Lod Levels {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7} decrease mesh quality 10% per lod level.
# Default: 0
geo.terrain.lod_level = 7

# Lod Levels {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7} decrease mesh quality 10% per lod level.
# Default: 0
geo.collision.lod_level = 7

Is this the best setting for 64GB of memory?

Back