Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
gameserver.bat
set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms56g" "-Xmx64g" "-Xmn4g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=120" "-Xss256k"

geodata.properties
# Load geo sector to memory after trying to access.
# Default: true
geo.dynamic.load = false

# Allowed to load geo sector types.
# Default: TERRAIN, COLLISION
allowed.geo.sector.types = TERRAIN, COLLISION

# Lod Levels {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7} decrease mesh quality 10% per lod level.
# Default: 0
geo.terrain.lod_level = 7

# Lod Levels {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7} decrease mesh quality 10% per lod level.
# Default: 0
geo.collision.lod_level = 7

Is this the best setting for 64GB of memory?

is this a settings for optimization purpose? i encounter a little bit lag in my unit with a 12gb ram memory. :*:

question tho, if this is stable, why cant we just add the classes to this version instead?

is this possible? and how is it? :huh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, thanks for your work i really appreciate it!

The server runs just fine, but im getting a "failed to init security" error when i log in.
Windows and drivers are up to date, defender and firewall is completely turned off and i don't have any other antivirus software installed.

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Any tips?

Update:
I still have no clue what caused the problem but reinstalling windows fixed it. Probably some broken visual c++ libraries ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
question tho, if this is stable, why cant we just add the classes to this version instead?

Because its a different version. Bdo doesnt work like this youre thinking. Every version (classes) have a different structure on client

WOW!! excellent project!! I was happy just because the trader works and the tent doesn't break the character!! Congratulations on your work!!

I noticed that in cities it rains all the time!! and from what I've seen reading the comments here, this type of configuration is on the client!! Am I right?

Client side and sql side. I forgot wich table is..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hamm in SQL too!! Thanks!! i will search and post here when i find!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tutorial mode game throws "reconnecting" error and throws at character select screen..how can i solve this problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tutorial mode game throws "reconnecting" error and throws at character select screen..how can i solve this problem

en : change your operation system language to english, and try restart server again.

tr : sistem dilini ingilizce yapıp sunucuyu öyle başlatmayı dener misin ?

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there. How can I make visuals and ui areas like gamez or the current game. When Gamez selects the paz files, the program closes itself. Is there a method to this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The central market gives the error "tax amount is invalid" when adding products. how can i solve this

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
The central market gives the error "tax amount is invalid" when adding products. how can i solve this

For solve this problem you just need have silver in your inventory or in warehouse of the central market

Hello there. How can I make visuals and ui areas like gamez or the current game. When Gamez selects the paz files, the program closes itself. Is there a method to this?

Give more details, i dont play gamez for known of what youre talking

I'm having this error when I start the game server.bat

Error occurred during initialization of VMUnable to allocate 2097152KB bitmaps for parallel garbage collection for the requested 67108864KB heap.Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred.

Why ?

You will need more RAM, try to allocate more virtual RAM or edit the gameserver.bat usage of initial ram and final

Hi there, thanks for your work i really appreciate it!

The server runs just fine, but im getting a "failed to init security" error when i log in.
Windows and drivers are up to date, defender and firewall is completely turned off and i don't have any other antivirus software installed.

Any tips?

Update:
I still have no clue what caused the problem but reinstalling windows fixed it. Probably some broken visual c++ libraries ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For fix this problem of failed to init security install the AIO run in times tool and it will be fixed

Hamm in SQL too!! Thanks!! i will search and post here when i find!!

Is something about: WeatherRate

Something like that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pearl Shop is working

Quest and mail rewards working as well

How did you get the mail rewards to work? Mine don't seem to be working, these are my event.properties settings

# Attendance eventId(int);enable(bool);startDate(Format: yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSS'Z');period(ms);.
# Default: 1;true;2018-02-09T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000,2;true;2018-02-09T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000
# 签到奖励
events.attendance.events = 6;true;2099-12-12T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000,7;true;2099-12-12T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000,8;true;2099-12-12T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000

# Enable Auto reward event.
# 启用在线奖励
events.auto.reward.enable = true

# Auto reward each 30 min.
# Default: 30
# 在线奖励间隔
events.auto.reward.time = 30

# Auto reward mail name.
events.auto.reward.mail.name = Gifts

# Auto reward mail subject.
events.auto.reward.mail.subject = Event

# Auto reward mail message.
events.auto.reward.mail.message = Use with knowledge.

# Auto reward ItemId;EnchantLevel;Count
# Default: 17072;0;1-----16241;0;3,447;0;1
# 邮件奖励
#antes 6;0;1000,16241;0;1,7;0;500
events.auto.reward.items = 16080;0;1,16241;0;1,16291;0;1,16328;0;1,16490;0;1

# max mail
# Default: 100
# 最大邮件数量
events.mail.max = 200

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How did you get the mail rewards to work? Mine don't seem to be working, these are my event.properties settings

# Attendance eventId(int);enable(bool);startDate(Format: yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSS'Z');period(ms);.
# Default: 1;true;2018-02-09T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000,2;true;2018-02-09T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000
# 签到奖励
events.attendance.events = 6;true;2099-12-12T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000,7;true;2099-12-12T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000,8;true;2099-12-12T10:00:00+03:00;2592000000

# Enable Auto reward event.
# 启用在线奖励
events.auto.reward.enable = true

# Auto reward each 30 min.
# Default: 30
# 在线奖励间隔
events.auto.reward.time = 30

# Auto reward mail name.
events.auto.reward.mail.name = Gifts

# Auto reward mail subject.
events.auto.reward.mail.subject = Event

# Auto reward mail message.
events.auto.reward.mail.message = Use with knowledge.

# Auto reward ItemId;EnchantLevel;Count
# Default: 17072;0;1-----16241;0;3,447;0;1
# 邮件奖励
#antes 6;0;1000,16241;0;1,7;0;500
events.auto.reward.items = 16080;0;1,16241;0;1,16291;0;1,16328;0;1,16490;0;1

# max mail
# Default: 100
# 最大邮件数量
events.mail.max = 200

It works only on non-GM accounts for some reason.

Okay, these are the problems I can't fix myself but maybe you can give me your insight on these. The ones on Bold are the ones I really want to know, but I'd appreciate it if you can answer more than just those:

1. When upgrading with Caphras Stone, even using just 1 piece to upgrade it upgrades it to Max Level on client-side with 1900000+ EXP but I know it is just client-side since if you re-log or wear the item it shows the real value. Any idea how I can fix this? Is it just client-side or is this a source-code bug?

2. How do you edit NPC models? Dorin Morgrim of the Blackstar Questline on Helms Post has the wrong model so I kinda wanna edit that.

3. Crouching and Treant/Desert Camouflage does not hide name, is this also a source-code bug?

4. How do you edit the client-side Boss Notification on client-side? Which file on the PAZ do I have to edit to adjust this?

5. Are Naphart Tent Villa Buffs really supposed to not be working or is it just me? It tries to check for silver on the nearest storage so I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong.

6. The Client used an "Acharnes" folder on My Documents, how do you edit that?

7. There is like a million Weasels and Green Beetles south of Olvia, is this normal?

8. When exchanging Pets, they do not inherit the Emotes at all and since they're already Level 10 when they get exchanged, they have no way of learning Emotes anymore. If you really cannot-share the source code (and that is understandable), can you maybe do a band-aid fix of this for me by compiling a version of PetFusionHandler.class by setting them to Level 1 and 0 EXP when they get exchanged?
servant.setLevel(1);
servant.setExp(0);
0mrRkJZ - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

9. How do you edit the Enhancement Chance success rate displayed on client-side? I have PRI Accessory set to 100% but still displays 25% on client-side.

10. Guild Skill Points a little bit bugged, when your Guild levels up and gains Skill Points, if you re-log, you get more Guild Skill Points (usually twice as much as what you're supposed to have).

11. I also kind of want to edit the info descriptions of some commands, but only some of them are editable on language.properties file. I'm not too experienced on coding, but can I still edit without any errors if you just share the source-code for the PcCommandHandler.class file? For example for .pc fairy:
CommandHandlerMethod(accessLevel = EAccessLevel.USER, desc = "pc fairy 0-100")
public static String fairy(Player player, String... params) {
if (params.length > 0) {
int p;
try {
p = Integer.parseInt(params[0]);
} catch (Throwable e) {
return AbstractCommandHandler.getAcceptResult("Type <PAColor0xffffd543>.pc fairy 0 - 100<PAOldColor>, the value being the percentage of HP you have before a fairy will auto-use a potion.", new Object[0]);
}
player.setAutoFairyValue(p);
}
return AbstractCommandHandler.getAcceptResult("Your fairy will auto-use potion when HP is " + player.getAutoFairyValue() + "%.", new Object[0]);
}

CommandHandlerMethod(accessLevel = EAccessLevel.USER, desc = "pc fairymp 0-100")
public static String fairymp(Player player, String... params) {
if (params.length > 0) {
int p;
try {
} catch (Throwable e) {
return AbstractCommandHandler.getAcceptResult("Type <PAColor0xffffd543>.pc fairymp 0 - 100<PAOldColor>, the value being the percentage of MP you have before a fairy will auto-use a potion.", new Object[0]);
}
player.setAutoFairyMpValue(p);
}
return AbstractCommandHandler.getAcceptResult("Your fairy will auto-use potion when MP is " + player.getAutoFairyValueMp() + "%.", new Object[0]);
}

I'm sorry that there's so much, but there's actually more and I just didn't bother asking them because this is already too long.

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I'm newbie in here. I was hoping to find a way to create a private server so I can play the game as a Solo Player. Is this it? I don't know if I'm at the right place, but I saw that this is the most Stable version.. And I was wondering If I download the files and setup this , can I play it on my own , like a full game? And Is there anything I'm supposed to do before setting this up? Like requirements or something..? Is there any image or video of this version of the game?

Sorry for the long question and my bad english. :rolleyes::blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for answering my questions. I solved the tax problem. How can I replace the buttons and some icons in the UI area in the .pak files with the original game?

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
It works only on non-GM accounts for some reason.

Okay, these are the problems I can't fix myself but maybe you can give me your insight on these. The ones on Bold are the ones I really want to know, but I'd appreciate it if you can answer more than just those:

1. When upgrading with Caphras Stone, even using just 1 piece to upgrade it upgrades it to Max Level on client-side with 1900000+ EXP but I know it is just client-side since if you re-log or wear the item it shows the real value. Any idea how I can fix this? Is it just client-side or is this a source-code bug?

2. How do you edit NPC models? Dorin Morgrim of the Blackstar Questline on Helms Post has the wrong model so I kinda wanna edit that.

3. Crouching and Treant/Desert Camouflage does not hide name, is this also a source-code bug?

4. How do you edit the client-side Boss Notification on client-side? Which file on the PAZ do I have to edit to adjust this?

5. Are Naphart Tent Villa Buffs really supposed to not be working or is it just me? It tries to check for silver on the nearest storage so I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong.

7. There is like a million Weasels and Green Beetles south of Olvia, is this normal?

8. When exchanging Pets, they do not inherit the Emotes at all and since they're already Level 10 when they get exchanged, they have no way of learning Emotes anymore. If you really cannot-share the source code (and that is understandable), can you maybe do a band-aid fix of this for me by compiling a version of PetFusionHandler.class by setting them to Level 1 and 0 EXP when they get exchanged?
servant.setLevel(1);
servant.setExp(0);
0mrRkJZ - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

9. How do you edit the Enhancement Chance success rate displayed on client-side? I have PRI Accessory set to 100% but still displays 25% on client-side.

10. Guild Skill Points a little bit bugged, when your Guild levels up and gains Skill Points, if you re-log, you get more Guild Skill Points (usually twice as much as what you're supposed to have).

11. I also kind of want to edit the info descriptions of some commands, but only some of them are editable on language.properties file. I'm not too experienced on coding, but can I still edit without any errors if you just share the source-code for the PcCommandHandler.class file? For example for .pc fairy:
@CommandHandlerMethod(accessLevel = EAccessLevel.USER, desc = "pc fairy 0-100")
if (params.length > 0) {
int p;
try {
} catch (Throwable e) {
return AbstractCommandHandler.getAcceptResult("Type <PAColor0xffffd543>.pc fairy 0 - 100<PAOldColor>, the value being the percentage of HP you have before a fairy will auto-use a potion.", new Object[0]);
}
}
return AbstractCommandHandler.getAcceptResult("Your fairy will auto-use potion when HP is " + player.getAutoFairyValue() + "%.", new Object[0]);
}

@CommandHandlerMethod(accessLevel = EAccessLevel.USER, desc = "pc fairymp 0-100")
if (params.length > 0) {
int p;
try {
} catch (Throwable e) {
return AbstractCommandHandler.getAcceptResult("Type <PAColor0xffffd543>.pc fairymp 0 - 100<PAOldColor>, the value being the percentage of MP you have before a fairy will auto-use a potion.", new Object[0]);
}
}
return AbstractCommandHandler.getAcceptResult("Your fairy will auto-use potion when MP is " + player.getAutoFairyValueMp() + "%.", new Object[0]);
}

I'm sorry that there's so much, but there's actually more and I just didn't bother asking them because this is already too long.

Thanks.

I'll answer all that in some days, i'm busy doing my unniversity work. Sorry if i take some days for answer this big thread xD

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Lyfu Yeah, you can download the files uploaded in this post and then follow thishttps://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/setup-server-local-online-1184546/ to setup your server. I started to play as solo player last week and this community will support you if you have any question, its so good. If you want you can send me a private message and ill help you. And if you speak spanish that will better because that is my native language. Its not that complicated to start your localhost server. Im the prove of that

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score

servant.setLevel(1);
servant.setExp(0);

@CommandHandlerMethod(accessLevel = EAccessLevel.USER, desc = "pc fairy 0-100")
if (params.length > 0) {
int p;
try {
} catch (Throwable e) {
}
}
}

@CommandHandlerMethod(accessLevel = EAccessLevel.USER, desc = "pc fairymp 0-100")
if (params.length > 0) {
int p;
try {
} catch (Throwable e) {
}
}
}

Thanks.

1. About caphras bug of use a uniq 1 stone and got max level it's a visual bug from client-side. I think theres no way of fix it.
2. NPC models can be edit by editing they actionIndex. For example some group of npcs have different modesl, you can use that by spawning npc using: .dev add (NPCID) (0,1,2,3,4,5,6..) (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7..)
or use the command .dev actionlist (NPC id) if im not sure
3. This is a client-side bug in buff_table
4. Boss notification png images as @aregeus99 show above or notifications of they respawn (also @argeus99 send me theses png from paz files)
5. I've hear the village buffs its not applying, but i think theres a way to fix it without problem
6. I dont know about that one is something about injection in client
7. I don't know if is normal, theses green beetles are xml files from 491 if im not sure
8. I've got one problem in my HDD external where i've all files etc. And for i fix it is 300$, so it will take a time for i got this money.. so.. source-code atm? You will need wait
9. Client side enhancement chance is bugged (client side problem)
10. That can be fixed in source-code if im not sure
11. As i mentioned in number 8, i let my HDD external fall on the ground and now i'm having trouble for fix he. I think you can understand.. feel free to do more questions

Attachments

Reaction score
1. About caphras bug of use a uniq 1 stone and got max level it's a visual bug from client-side. I think theres no way of fix it.
2. NPC models can be edit by editing they actionIndex. For example some group of npcs have different modesl, you can use that by spawning npc using: .dev add (NPCID) (0,1,2,3,4,5,6..) (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7..)
or use the command .dev actionlist (NPC id) if im not sure
3. This is a client-side bug in buff_table
4. Boss notification png images as @aregeus99 show above or notifications of they respawn (also @argeus99 send me theses png from paz files)
5. I've hear the village buffs its not applying, but i think theres a way to fix it without problem
6. I dont know about that one is something about injection in client
7. I don't know if is normal, theses green beetles are xml files from 491 if im not sure
8. I've got one problem in my HDD external where i've all files etc. And for i fix it is 300$, so it will take a time for i got this money.. so.. source-code atm? You will need wait
9. Client side enhancement chance is bugged (client side problem)
10. That can be fixed in source-code if im not sure
11. As i mentioned in number 8, i let my HDD external fall on the ground and now i'm having trouble for fix he. I think you can understand.. feel free to do more questions

Path \ui_texture\new_ui_common_forlua\widget\nakmessage

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a launcher.exe file you can recommend for this version? Also, what kind of path do I need to follow for the auto patch system? I've currently set up a public server and everything works fine.

Back