Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to set the character name, family name in english? only chinese nickname is allowed.
how to change it? where should i find?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
how to set the character name, family name in english? only chinese nickname is allowed.
how to change it? where should i find?

I don't understand your question, can you give more details. Because the english name is allowed..

Is there a launcher.exe file you can recommend for this version? Also, what kind of path do I need to follow for the auto patch system? I've currently set up a public server and everything works fine.

Auto patch system? Give more details.
I use for open, it isnt auto updater

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh, i'm sorry. i didn't know it should start with uppercase,,,
one more question, is GT_REAL service type chinese? is there any way to change the service type?
after changing the type in service.ini (GT to NA, KOR), the client doesn't work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you so much.. I noticed people are really helpful in here :3 Just finished the downloading part.. I'm gonna try to setup now hopefully everything goes well.. Would this setup alert the official game? I still have it on my pc with my account. If I setup this one, can they ban me for cheating or playing unofficial version of the game? I just wanna live in peace in Heidel with my pets and do lifeskill :marchmellow:

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Oh, i'm sorry. i didn't know it should start with uppercase,,,
one more question, is GT_REAL service type chinese? is there any way to change the service type?
after changing the type in service.ini (GT to NA, KOR), the client doesn't work

Is from the client. If you change it it doesn't work due to be from the client. Understand? But you can try to change the service.ini in client and change server type on loginserver and gameserver too

Thank you so much.. I noticed people are really helpful in here :3 Just finished the downloading part.. I'm gonna try to setup now hopefully everything goes well.. Would this setup alert the official game? I still have it on my pc with my account. If I setup this one, can they ban me for cheating or playing unofficial version of the game? I just wanna live in peace in Heidel with my pets and do lifeskill :marchmellow:

Hi, no. This version is a emulator version from 4 years ago if im not sure. So you don't need worry nothing, it's emulator not official files. Just setup on your localmachine and havefun <3

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

2. Also I have no idea what actionIndex is. Is it on BEXCEL? Is it on SQLITE3? If yes on either, which table? Can't find it on CharacterTable, unless if you meant ActionScript.

3. What about Crouching with the Q button?

4. Ah crap, I meant this Boss Notification.

gOToL9r - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums
if4b1h2 - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

8. Also the source-code being inaccessible is a shame, I guess I'll stick with decompiling for now. I hope it doesn't have too many errors (but I'm sure it will), the command info being more clear would be great in general.

cOSuNPC - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums
lzgbcZ2 - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

9. Oh, I thought the enhancement was just displaying rates that was defined somewhere on the PAZ files since the rates it displays are consistent.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I discovered a lot of patch files. But how and where should I add when adding new items?

For example, I want to add 100,000 new pearl packages. How will I do this?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. i want original theme what to chahe .paz client file?

2. i can't make guild tell me how to make guild? or gmcommander?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me with my minor edits?

How can I change the "15" picture in the input entry?

Where does the Korean start intro change from?

"-" sign appears when tasks are completed

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/populating-market-1151944/index3.html#post9041445
I researched the issue here and made the transactions on my server. but it is not working.

Where to change the 3 texts in the login rewards section?

Where and how do I change the "parking" on the horse?

I have added a server before, but it was always blank. How can I increase these servers?

How can I translate the wiki field here into my language?

HIDE BEXCEL DATA FILE? How can I turn off their access to this file, as it is a field that other users can change?I have now set up my server and made many changes. but i need to block this file.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
2. Also I have no idea what actionIndex is. Is it on BEXCEL? Is it on SQLITE3? If yes on either, which table? Can't find it on CharacterTable, unless if you meant ActionScript.

3. What about Crouching with the Q button?

4. Ah crap, I meant this Boss Notification.

gOToL9r - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums
if4b1h2 - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

8. Also the source-code being inaccessible is a shame, I guess I'll stick with decompiling for now. I hope it doesn't have too many errors (but I'm sure it will), the command info being more clear would be great in general.

cOSuNPC - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums
lzgbcZ2 - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

9. Oh, I thought the enhancement was just displaying rates that was defined somewhere on the PAZ files since the rates it displays are consistent.

2. A: ActionIndex can be find on gameserver/bin/world/regionclientdata.xml. Open the file "regionclientdata.xml" with notepad and you will see.

3. A: I didn't see about crouching with Q button, it work fine?

4. A: This boss notification can be edited by editing the .lua files whos are inside of PAZ files

8. A: Yea, one time my HDD External fall on the ground i've lost all files, so i can't help with anything anymore.. just typing now..

9. A: Well, this client 223/2100 is pretty bugged, one of theses bugs are the enhancement success rate

I discovered a lot of patch files. But how and where should I add when adding new items?

For example, I want to add 100,000 new pearl packages. How will I do this?

You can edit the cashproduct_table

by editing the table "isdisplaymarket" changing 0 to 1

1. i want original theme what to chahe .paz client file?

2. i can't make guild tell me how to make guild? or gmcommander?

1. A: What you mean by original theme?

2. A: For make guild make sure to check guild.properties file and check guild requirements, if i'm not sure need be lvl 45 and have 20 ap.

can you help me with my minor edits?

How can I change the "15" picture in the input entry?

Where does the Korean start intro change from?

"-" sign appears when tasks are completed

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/populating-market-1151944/index3.html#post9041445
I researched the issue here and made the transactions on my server. but it is not working.

Where to change the 3 texts in the login rewards section?

Where and how do I change the "parking" on the horse?

I have added a server before, but it was always blank. How can I increase these servers?

How can I translate the wiki field here into my language?

HIDE BEXCEL DATA FILE? How can I turn off their access to this file, as it is a field that other users can change?I have now set up my server and made many changes. but i need to block this file.

Thank you :)

1. A: " " I don't know how to change that, i've tryied before..

2. A: " " That can be easily modified in client language options and restart the client

3. A: " " I never see that, check if the languagedata_en.loc is complete

4. A: " " What you mean? Is working fine, all items are listed, you guys have one problem of think the marketplace will be filled with items, no. The MP will be filled with log of items, because if you don't run the py command, you don't see anything as you can see, so it's fine, it's for be like that.

5. A: " " If i'm not sure on attendancereward_table on sqlite

6. A: " " This is a .dds image wich you can find extracting the PAZ files

7. A: " " On that version it doesn't work, i don't know why

8. A: " " Try to change the font wich you're using just for be sure, for translate it i have no idea, need study it, never got my interest it, to be honest

You can't hide the bexcel file, also don't worry, the server side is apply and visual too, so if someone try to change it for got advantage, it doesn't go work

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just tried this version and it works like a charm.. i'm just wondering i wanna make it mid rate coz the exp and drop were too high. should I replace the files from midrate folder to the original files? is there any bug if I go mid rate?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just tried this version and it works like a charm.. i'm just wondering i wanna make it mid rate coz the exp and drop were too high. should I replace the files from midrate folder to the original files? is there any bug if I go mid rate?

I used the default values ​​at first. Even now, I still continue with the default values. You can do this with gameserver/bin/configs/rate.properties there will be no problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback! got used to low/mid rate drop and exp from my previous versions. The default is too high for me.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the feedback! got used to low/mid rate drop and exp from my previous versions. The default is too high for me.
If the drops are 2500% I've reduced it to 100%. More fun and competitive. This is how I organize and test my server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@metalci12 yeah. just check the mid rate is also high.. brought it down to 100% exp and drop.. now the fun begins :laugh:

really want to thank @Ledie for sharing this.. most stable version that I have ever played..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2. A: ActionIndex can be find on gameserver/bin/world/regionclientdata.xml. Open the file "regionclientdata.xml" with notepad and you will see.

3. A: I didn't see about crouching with Q button, it work fine?

4. A: This boss notification can be edited by editing the .lua files whos are inside of PAZ files

8. A: Yea, one time my HDD External fall on the ground i've lost all files, so i can't help with anything anymore.. just typing now..

9. A: Well, this client 223/2100 is pretty bugged, one of theses bugs are the enhancement success rate

3. I meant in relation to the Camouflage items, the Q crouch button also does not hide your name. If on the Camouflage items you have to edit the BuffTable, what about the Q crouch button? Because it also does not hide your name.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First Thanks for your work !!

And I have a one problem

like this, I tried everything...

I can't add horses and pets

@Ledie Can u help me..?

Last edited:
Back