Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just in case if anyone got the same problem, I'll ask in here too :
Hi Ledie, I was following this tutorial to setup my own private server ( I downloaded the Archer Version). But I'm having issues. At first, I got an error from second .bat file for JAVA_Home. So I downloaded Java and created JAVA_HOME thing by following a YT tutorial. Then again, the second .bat give another error saying my java runtime thing isn't new enough.. Which I "just" downloaded. I couldn't fix that thing. So I tried other things like changing the ip from 127.... to my own ip. Including at services.ini . Nothing seems to be working. I'm not trying to set up a server, I'm just hoping to play by myself locally. This is the screenshot from the error. And when I try to press Start at launcher it says Failed to Connect (also Running as administrator).
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit : I handled the Java thingy, .bats are working just fine now. But, when I start the launcher and press Start, it says "Failed to Connect", I still can't fix this one..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just in case if anyone got the same problem, I'll ask in here too :

Edit : I handled the Java thingy, .bats are working just fine now. But, when I start the launcher and press Start, it says "Failed to Connect", I still can't fix this one..

ip should be identical to database configs, login configs and gameserver configs

look for this file network.properties on your server files. gameserver/bin/config, database/bin/config and loginserver/bin/config

network.rmi.host = 127.0.0.1 <the default is different to this. try putting this value it should work as well
network.rmi.port = 9000 <same with this

also change your database.properties to this
database.host = 127.0.0.1
database.port = 27714

also change your login.properties to this
login.autoregistration.accounts = true

then on your client find the service.ini and change it AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN= to 127.0.0.1

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ip should be identical to database configs, login configs and gameserver configs

look for this file network.properties on your server files. gameserver/bin/config, database/bin/config and loginserver/bin/config

network.rmi.host = 127.0.0.1 <the default is different to this. try putting this value it should work as well
network.rmi.port = 9000 <same with this

also change your database.properties to this
database.host = 127.0.0.1
database.port = 27714

also change your login.properties to this
login.autoregistration.accounts = true

then on your client find the service.ini and change it AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN= to 127.0.0.1
I was using my own ip but I changed all back to 127.0.0.1, change other settings just like u said, update the services.ini ,run the bats again just in case. Still "Failed to Connect"..:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure about this.. I'm assuming you're using win10 and maybe your win10 version isn't compatible. or your firewall is blocking the connection. really want to help you with this :*:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone hav Populating the Market Place work with this version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I use Win10, it's up to date but idk... I even tried some stuff from Reddit and Steam, some people had the same issue with Black Desert Online itself, and the solution was "ipconfig /flushdns" and "netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt" on cmd , and I restarted the pc but still "Failed to Connect."
:*: Windows's firewall seems barely working cuz I use Kaspersky, but I allowed everything for that app. Still nothing..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for your hard work.

and i have a question.

I want to make my account an admin account from MongoDB. What should I do? (for cheat command)

Thank you again

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks for the release @Ledie, is there nodewar fixed aswell?

Node war isn't fixed, sorry

3. I meant in relation to the Camouflage items, the Q crouch button also does not hide your name. If on the Camouflage items you have to edit the BuffTable, what about the Q crouch button? Because it also does not hide your name.

Probabbly client side or even source code

First Thanks for your work !!

And I have a one problem

like this, I tried everything...

I can't add horses and pets

@Ledie Can u help me..?

How you can't add horses and pets? Give more details, what you do etc. About the "press {keybind..." is a bad translation from the file in your client folder

ads/languagedata_en.loc

I was using my own ip but I changed all back to 127.0.0.1, change other settings just like u said, update the services.ini ,run the bats again just in case. Still "Failed to Connect"..:*:

Instead of use 127.0.0.1 use your ipv4
And go to loginserver/bin/configs and open the file login.properties and enable the auto registration etc (3 first false you go enable they to true)

not sure about this.. I'm assuming you're using win10 and maybe your win10 version isn't compatible. or your firewall is blocking the connection. really want to help you with this :*:

Nop, this doesn't have nothing with the files, don't worry

Anyone hav Populating the Market Place work with this version

Populating markeplace its only for create log from items, they price etc. if you think it will fill the marketplace with items for you buy, this doesn't exist

Thank you for your hard work.

and i have a question.

I want to make my account an admin account from MongoDB. What should I do? (for cheat command)

Thank you again

Connect to the database of accounts first of all. If you don't know how to you can ask me.

After connected to the database of accounts you go to --> loginserver/accounts
And change your AcessLVL from 0 to 4
And use the commands on chat: .help, .pc, .server, .dev, .spawn, .tp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Ledie

When add horses and pets

I Can't use Lower Case

like this "hello"

Only can Upper Case

like this "HELLO"

How am I fix that..?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The real ID and the ID shown on the client are differentFor exampleReal ID is rolexHowever, the ID seen on the client isLooks like Fred

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ledie when i attack imps(near to western guard camp) game says youre reconnecting then it directs me to character selection menu but other mobs are working fine and im getting these warnings on my gameserver 14:27:56.946 WARN - (799/21)|209903082 is bad. Is there any way to fix it? Also i want to add kakao chas to my account for real money items i mean i was playing on your server when you press f3 there is pearl box section and if i remember right you added dream horses special outfits to there and we could buy them without any kakao cash then you fixed it now how can i buy them ? Is there any item id for kakaocash so i can use bag add command for it ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to at least load a new item for this job? How to load new items? everyone can help them develop faster if you make a tutorial. We don't know what to add where and too many patch files are piling up.
how to add new characters etc. no one knows about them.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@Ledie

When add horses and pets

I Can't use Lower Case

like this "hello"

Only can Upper Case

like this "HELLO"

How am I fix that..?

Oh, about that isn't a issue. You just need put the first letter of name in upper case. Like "Hello" instead of "hello"

The real ID and the ID shown on the client are differentFor exampleReal ID is rolexHowever, the ID seen on the client isLooks like Fred

Can you give more details and what are you talking about?

hi ledie when i attack imps(near to western guard camp) game says youre reconnecting then it directs me to character selection menu but other mobs are working fine and im getting these warnings on my gameserver 14:27:56.946 WARN - (799/21)|209903082 is bad. Is there any way to fix it? Also i want to add kakao chas to my account for real money items i mean i was playing on your server when you press f3 there is pearl box section and if i remember right you added dream horses special outfits to there and we could buy them without any kakao cash then you fixed it now how can i buy them ? Is there any item id for kakaocash so i can use bag add command for it ?

First of all, what you modified in game, what is your system operational language and your java jdk version

How to at least load a new item for this job? How to load new items? everyone can help them develop faster if you make a tutorial. We don't know what to add where and too many patch files are piling up.
how to add new characters etc. no one knows about them.

It's not like that. You can't add new characters to the archer version, because the structures are different, and client have a limit of items inside in every paz file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, bu bir sorun değil. İsmin ilk harfini büyük harfle yazmanız yeterli. "Merhaba" yerine "Merhaba" gibi

- - - Güncellendi - - -

Daha fazla ayrıntı verebilir misiniz ve neden bahsediyorsunuz?

- - - Güncellendi - - -

Öncelikle oyunda neleri değiştirdiniz, sistem çalışma diliniz ve java jdk sürümünüz nedir

- - - Güncellendi - - -

Öyle değil. Okçu sürümüne yeni karakterler ekleyemezsiniz çünkü yapılar farklıdır ve istemci her paz dosyasında bir öğe sınırına sahiptir

new items are not added.?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, about that isn't a issue. You just need put the first letter of name in upper case. Like "Hello" instead of "hello"

Can you give more details and what are you talking about?

First of all, what you modified in game, what is your system operational language and your java jdk version

It's not like that. You can't add new characters to the archer version, because the structures are different, and client have a limit of items inside in every paz file

I just downloaded the files today and i changed ip settings for localhost and i changed the database username and password to easier ones similar to my name then i increased the server rates in gameserver. My system is i7 7700hq gtx 1060 16gb ram laptop win 10 64 bit single language and i use turkish language also i use jdk 16.0.1

You're super right in all info. About the bexceleditor2 work for me super fine, also i'm jealous about theses skills cooldown seems be are super fun haha

also how can i find a guide about editors like bexcel or meta injector , paz extractor etc i dont know how to use them is there any tutorials about them ?

Edit1: I cant accept any quests now im trying to accept level 50 quest also doesnt work the .quest start command.For the quests i changed my system language to english then it worked monsters was attacking me but now i go back to turkish so now im getting black screen after i select my charatcer

Edir2: Mobs doesnt attack me how can i fix that ?

use the BexelEditor2

'gamecommondata/datasheets.bexel'

in

'skill_table_new'
i changed the cooldown time of dark knight shift lmb skill it makes a good damage and has got 7 secs cd i decreased it to 1000ms but i cant use it on cd it says pls try again its not like sorc awake w+f skill also i tried to change its damage but probably i changed the values by just showing on the skill menu not the real damage values

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
5 ERROR c.b.c.n.GamePacketFactory 59 unknownPacket - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0x10bb, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected2021-07-23 13:25:18,295 ERROR c.b.c.n.Connection 122 channelRead - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected2021-07-23 13:25:18,296 ERROR c.b.c.n.GamePacketFactory 59 unknownPacket - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xbd8, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected2021-07-23 13:25:18,296 ERROR c.b.c.n.Connection 122 channelRead - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected

The server runs fine, but the log appears as above.

5 ERROR c.b.c.n.GamePacketFactory 59 unknownPacket - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0x10bb, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected2021-07-23 13:25:18,295 ERROR c.b.c.n.Connection 122 channelRead - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected2021-07-23 13:25:18,296 ERROR c.b.c.n.GamePacketFactory 59 unknownPacket - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xbd8, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected2021-07-23 13:25:18,296 ERROR c.b.c.n.Connection 122 channelRead - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected

Also, this log keeps popping up and causes lag.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't want to christmas carols in town i want to hear original town theme

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
new items are not added.?

What you mean by new items? Give details.

I just downloaded the files today and i changed ip settings for localhost and i changed the database username and password to easier ones similar to my name then i increased the server rates in gameserver. My system is i7 7700hq gtx 1060 16gb ram laptop win 10 64 bit single language and i use turkish language also i use jdk 16.0.1

also how can i find a guide about editors like bexcel or meta injector , paz extractor etc i dont know how to use them is there any tutorials about them ?

Edit1: I cant accept any quests now im trying to accept level 50 quest also doesnt work the .quest start command.For the quests i changed my system language to english then it worked monsters was attacking me but now i go back to turkish so now im getting black screen after i select my charatcer

Edir2: Mobs doesnt attack me how can i fix that ?

i changed the cooldown time of dark knight shift lmb skill it makes a good damage and has got 7 secs cd i decreased it to 1000ms but i cant use it on cd it says pls try again its not like sorc awake w+f skill also i tried to change its damage but probably i changed the values by just showing on the skill menu not the real damage values

Your problem is because your windows and your system operational are on turkish language, change it to english (usa)

How to fix cashshop?
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

I don't know what you do, but you modify something in cashproduct_table and it break the pearl shop, re extract the bdoOLD.sqlite3

Also, this log keeps popping up and causes lag.

Restart the server. Also check if you have jdk14 or 16 installed and setted java home, check if your system operational its on english

i don't want to christmas carols in town i want to hear original town theme

Modify your datasheets.bexcel on client side, and put a date of 2 years in future, example: 07/23/2021>07/23/2023

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeni öğeler derken neyi kastediyorsunuz? Detay ver.

- - - Güncellendi - - -

Sorununuz, pencerelerinizin ve sisteminizin çalışır durumda olması, ingilizce (abd) olarak değiştirin

- - - Güncellendi - - -

Ne yaptığınızı bilmiyorum ama bir şeyi değiştiriyorsunuz cashproduct_table ve inci dükkanını kırar, bdoOLD.sqlite3'ü yeniden çıkarır

- - - Güncellendi - - -

Sunucuyu yeniden başlatın. Ayrıca jdk14 veya 16'nın kurulu ve java home'u kurup kurmadığınızı kontrol edin, sisteminizin çalışır durumda olup olmadığını kontrol edin ingilizce

- - - Güncellendi - - - Datasheets.bexcel'inizi

istemci tarafında değiştirin ve 2 yıllık bir tarih koyun, örneğin: 23.07.2021>23.07.2023

For example, a new costume, a new pet, or a new such item.

Back