Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no need anymore i found the issue it was my bad xd im newbie sorry :d

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You just want Enjoy BDO Solo or with Friends, i Made some tweaks for you!
i made many mistakes in the first Edit so i start over and made new modify, unfortunately i removed Premium Package III because not working properly i need more Knowledge to edit it.
Here info about tweaks:

World bosses and Field Bosses have chance to Drop :

All monsters have chance to Drop :

the rates of this boxes has been Adjusted :

the quantity of this items has been increased :

Shops has been modified :

[/URL]

Thank you! Great work. Looking forward to your next tweak :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Modify your datasheets.bexcel on client side, and put a date of 2 years in future, example: 07/23/2021>07/23/2023[/QUOTE]

bexcel - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums
thank you for your help but i can't find list in datasheets.bexcel put a date

i want to your help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
For example, a new costume, a new pet, or a new such item.

Nop, because client have a limit of files

How do you increase stacks of weight item in pearl shop?

You can edit the cashproduct_table on sqlite3. And find for the item where you want edit

IP Address only everything else untouch.

Re-extract the files then and check if they gonna work, if doesnt work, check your system operational language, turkish ppl have problem because the language broke the files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nop, because client have a limit of files

You can edit the cashproduct_table on sqlite3. And find for the item where you want edit

Re-extract the files then and check if they gonna work, if doesnt work, check your system operational language, turkish ppl have problem because the language broke the files
hey ledie do oyu have any idea about editing skills ? i found how can i edit skill damages i mean i edited a skill it was 981x8 now i made it 3000x8 and i can see the diffrenece easily but the problem is i couldnt find the hit count like (981x8) i cant change the x8 and i couldnt fidn the hp recovery7mp recover or protections and stun,knockdown,floating etc can you help me for them ? sorry for my bad english

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
hey ledie do oyu have any idea about editing skills ? i found how can i edit skill damages i mean i edited a skill it was 981x8 now i made it 3000x8 and i can see the diffrenece easily but the problem is i couldnt find the hit count like (981x8) i cant change the x8 and i couldnt fidn the hp recovery7mp recover or protections and stun,knockdown,floating etc can you help me for them ? sorry for my bad english

Use the tool for edit skills, this tool is located in server folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the tool for edit skills, this tool is located in server folder
i tried bufffix tool , bexeleditor 2 and navicat for sqlite but i cant find hp recovery,mprecovery and accuary rates i found protections , skill damages , cc and crit rate am i doing something wrong ? i found some hp recovery buff on some skills but not on all skills what should i do rn ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Modify your datasheets.bexcel on client side, and put a date of 2 years in future, example: 07/23/2021>07/23/2023

I couldn't find anything to edit the date in the bexel editor. Please tell me where i need to edit the date in the bexel editor

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i tried bufffix tool , bexeleditor 2 and navicat for sqlite but i cant find hp recovery,mprecovery and accuary rates i found protections , skill damages , cc and crit rate am i doing something wrong ? i found some hp recovery buff on some skills but not on all skills what should i do rn ?

I need see what is, because i don't remember where is to be honest. But i don't have any file anymore, so will be better you send direct message to me

Modify your datasheets.bexcel on client side, and put a date of 2 years in future, example: 07/23/2021>07/23/2023

I couldn't find anything to edit the date in the bexel editor. Please tell me where i need to edit the date in the bexel editor

On bexcel, search for events_manager. Something like that, if im not sure and send a screenshot here for i help you

Ingame screenshots?

Doesn't need, to be honest. Just setup the server in your machine and you can play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bexcel - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

All list modify put a date 2year in future???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you register at the horse market to sell horses, 0 is subtracted from the originally displayed amount to be registered. For example, if the price of a registered horse is 600000, if you register it at the horse market, it will be registered as 60000. How do I solve this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May I know if the Resorepless mod works on the client version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, I just finished reading all 31 pages of this thread, and took notes. Wow, this is awesome!

Thank you Ledie for your many contributions and patiently helping so many people!
Thank you Caicai for making this all possible!
Thank you Robson26 for making a portable java patch that works great!
Thank you Argeus99 for the nice client tweaks!

I haven't gotten too far into testing the game yet, but I have 2 computers connected via LAN, and things are pretty smooth so far! It's too bad the client is so old, because I miss the newer UI, and I'm really going to miss succession skills!! :*( But even so, this is very cool. Here are some questions:

1. Has anyone made a tutorial yet about tweaking the .properties files in the gameserver? I would love to get more into those files, but I'm not sure what a lot of them do.
2. Does anyone know what numbers to put into the .properties files to make the game more like the vanilla version? Most of the rates on this are REALLY high, and I'm not sure what numbers to plug in to fix it.
3. Where can I change the respawn time for monsters?
4. Where can I change the weather?
5. The files "rate.properties" and "rate2.properties" share some of the same commands. Are both files used?
6. How do I open and save .sqlite3 files? I want to edit the pearl shop, but I must have missed what I need to do that.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Okay, I just finished reading all 31 pages of this thread, and took notes. Wow, this is awesome!

Thank you Ledie for your many contributions and patiently helping so many people!
Thank you Caicai for making this all possible!
Thank you Robson26 for making a portable java patch that works great!
Thank you Argeus99 for the nice client tweaks!

I haven't gotten too far into testing the game yet, but I have 2 computers connected via LAN, and things are pretty smooth so far! It's too bad the client is so old, because I miss the newer UI, and I'm really going to miss succession skills!! :*( But even so, this is very cool. Here are some questions:

1. Has anyone made a tutorial yet about tweaking the .properties files in the gameserver? I would love to get more into those files, but I'm not sure what a lot of them do.
2. Does anyone know what numbers to put into the .properties files to make the game more like the vanilla version? Most of the rates on this are REALLY high, and I'm not sure what numbers to plug in to fix it.
3. Where can I change the respawn time for monsters?
4. Where can I change the weather?
5. The files "rate.properties" and "rate2.properties" share some of the same commands. Are both files used?
6. How do I open and save .sqlite3 files? I want to edit the pearl shop, but I must have missed what I need to do that.

Thanks!
For now i can answer your question #6

Use navicat or SQLiteStudio

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharing, but there is no tutorial, can anyone make or share some video tutorial please thanks.

Back