Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks so very much Ledie for releasing your Archer version! I have been playing it off and on for three days. It's just amazing!

I do have a question. Giath on the main questline will not die. He gets to like quarter of his health and then it does not drop further. I was wondering if any one knows how to fix this or can at least point me in the right direction? I've managed to populate the marketplace so I'm not completely useless. ;)

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
View attachment 170037

All list modify put a date 2year in future???

Yea, 2 year in future.

I want to add items sold by npc. Where do I need to edit?

For that one i need check, but i forgot how to. Send me a dm, let's talk more via DM

If you register at the horse market to sell horses, 0 is subtracted from the originally displayed amount to be registered. For example, if the price of a registered horse is 600000, if you register it at the horse market, it will be registered as 60000. How do I solve this?

Go to: servant.properties and go to the final of page and send a screenshot here for i check the configs

May I know if the Resorepless mod works on the client version?

Yea, works fine

Okay, I just finished reading all 31 pages of this thread, and took notes. Wow, this is awesome!

Thank you Ledie for your many contributions and patiently helping so many people!
Thank you Caicai for making this all possible!
Thank you Robson26 for making a portable java patch that works great!
Thank you Argeus99 for the nice client tweaks!

I haven't gotten too far into testing the game yet, but I have 2 computers connected via LAN, and things are pretty smooth so far! It's too bad the client is so old, because I miss the newer UI, and I'm really going to miss succession skills!! :*( But even so, this is very cool. Here are some questions:

1. Has anyone made a tutorial yet about tweaking the .properties files in the gameserver? I would love to get more into those files, but I'm not sure what a lot of them do.
2. Does anyone know what numbers to put into the .properties files to make the game more like the vanilla version? Most of the rates on this are REALLY high, and I'm not sure what numbers to plug in to fix it.
3. Where can I change the respawn time for monsters?
4. Where can I change the weather?
5. The files "rate.properties" and "rate2.properties" share some of the same commands. Are both files used?
6. How do I open and save .sqlite3 files? I want to edit the pearl shop, but I must have missed what I need to do that.

Thanks!

Hi, i hope you're enjoying the game.

1 - About .properties file you can create another thread asking some things and i'll answer, will be good because everyone will see too.
2 - It exist a file called: rate2.properties inside of gameserver/bin/configs, change this rate2.properties (name) to rate.properties, remember to change the rate.properties name to rate3.properties.
3 - In character_table inside of sqlite3
4 - The weather is on weather_table, something like that, i need see the structures again, or you can just use this command in chat ".weather off"
5 - Yea, the diff is because rate.properties are modified and rate2.properties are vanilla rates
6 - As @argeus99 have said, you can use navicat for a better UI, and ctrl+s for save the sqlite3 file in navicat.

thanks for sharing, but there is no tutorial, can anyone make or share some video tutorial please thanks.

Tutorial of .... ? Setup? config?

Hi,

Thanks so very much Ledie for releasing your Archer version! I have been playing it off and on for three days. It's just amazing!

I do have a question. Giath on the main questline will not die. He gets to like quarter of his health and then it does not drop further. I was wondering if any one knows how to fix this or can at least point me in the right direction? I've managed to populate the marketplace so I'm not completely useless. ;)

he is strong like that in old versions, you can kill he just continues hitting xD, and he doesnt have drop, he is a boss quest

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2021-07-27_7852831.JPG - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

hello anyone know how to change the price displayed on preview? I manage to correct the value of the items in bdoOLD.sqlite3>item_table. but still display the wrong price.

and does mining workers works? Tried it today with couple of workers I don't get any item(copper ore/iron ore)..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Ledie, yes a tutorial on how to configure please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he is strong like that in old versions, you can kill he just continues hitting xD, and he doesnt have drop, he is a boss quest

Okay... I am completely useless :D Thanks Ledie! This has meant so much to me. I can play offline with my autistic son now and never worry about him being bullied again. TY TY TY :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much for your contribution, i will download and check them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have configured the discord bot settings. However, the bot appears to be offline all the time. Does this discord system work?

Also how to open clan wars. and region wars working?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums
Hi. How u fix this?

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ledie, do you have a guide how to enable Resorepless in this version? been trying it for weeks now.. anyway thank you for sharing this!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loginserver work but gameserver have problem now =(

Robson26, I play with your files but i have clear DB. https://prnt.sc/1gqtxqk

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want use these files, i added java 14 portable with gameserver.bat and loginserver.bat file.
I also added settings for localhost in the config folder.

The command was included in gameserver.bat and loginserver.bat file.
set JAVA_HOME=../../java
set JAVA_EXE=%JAVA_HOME%/bin/java.exe

That way you "don't need to install java and don't need to add the variables", just replace the files.

Link:

Everyone can use this :wink:

problem: stuck on now processing on login ingame.

A noob question only. :(:
can i ask if how did you manage to convert ( crypt ) this password into text?

Thanks, Ledie :(:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rcanary

my config

network.properties:

network.rmi.host = 0.0.0.0
network.host = 0.0.0.0

login.properties:

login.autoregistration.accounts = true

network.properties:

server.properties:

server.ip = 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0

Client:

Service.ini
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't forget to check your IP on the Client in service.ini

@rcanary

my config

network.properties:

network.host = 0.0.0.0

login.properties:

login.autoregistration.accounts = true

network.properties:

server.properties:

server.ip = 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0

Client:

Service.ini
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1

Thank you :kiss::kiss: Its working!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't see any more tables with navicat, tried to login.
with the server user, however I have no success.
I also created a user all privileges but without success

Back