Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Reaction score
I can't see any more tables with navicat, tried to login.
with the server user, however I have no success.
I also created a user all privileges but without success

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Add to the connection string --bind_ip 0.0.0.0 (for listen on all ips, or your server address)

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First, thank you Ledie for all the great works!
I have a problem about changing in-game language.... after i change the game language to zh-tw(traditional chinese), the client will end after the ND logo... I dont know how to fix it. Can someone give some help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to your server folder, right click the database folder > properties > uncheck read only box then apply changes to subfolder and files. you prolly need to do this in login folder and gameserver folder also to avoid the same error

@argeus99

still unfortunately I have not been successful in viewing the rest of the tables.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have configured the discord bot settings. However, the bot appears to be offline all the time. Does this discord system work?

Also how to open clan wars. and region wars working?

can someone answer my questions? please :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is there any server tweaks, etc for fix lags? or any modifications on server / client based regards on performance

Reaction score
is there any server tweaks, etc for fix lags? or any modifications on server / client based regards on performance
You can check the amount of ram in gameserver\bin\gameserver.bat...

set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms4g" "-Xmx16g" "-Xmn2g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=20" "-Xss256k"

You can increase the value of ram or not, this will help performance. (it depends on your amount of physical ram)
Also check your video settings.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for the help, Ledie! That helps a ton!
Does anyone know, is it possible/okay to update the sqlite3 files while the server is still running?

New problems:
1. I am not able to dive underwater! I can only swim on top. When I press Q or E, the diving UI comes up blank, and my character gets stuck for a few seconds. Is this normal? Anyone else seeing the same thing?
2. Are we unable to capture wild horses?? I tried about 10 times in a row, using lumps of raw sugar, just like I would do in the regular game, and it failed every time! Any insight?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done those things diving underwater(for quest stuff) and capturing wild horses(manage to breed tier 6. got lazy afterwards). and all works pretty well

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done those things diving underwater and capturing wild horses(manage to breed tier 6. got lazy afterwards). and all works pretty well
Huh, I wonder if my server got messed up somehow... :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TacosV not sure. maybe you're using different java version? and check your your logs if there's an error

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just joined yesterday, and I am not sure if I done it correctly the game started just fine but is it normal that there isn't any item in the pearl shop?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
@Ledie, yes a tutorial on how to configure please.

You can check that one here

he is strong like that in old versions, you can kill he just continues hitting xD, and he doesnt have drop, he is a boss quest

Okay... I am completely useless :D Thanks Ledie! This has meant so much to me. I can play offline with my autistic son now and never worry about him being bullied again. TY TY TY :D

Thats nice, i'm happy with that, i hope you guys enjoy <3

I have configured the discord bot settings. However, the bot appears to be offline all the time. Does this discord system work?

Also how to open clan wars. and region wars working?

Clan wars can be opened in guild.properties
Also the discord bot doesn't work if im not sure

Hi. How u fix this?

That can be fixed following this tutorial

Hi Ledie, do you have a guide how to enable Resorepless in this version? been trying it for weeks now.. anyway thank you for sharing this!

Hi hatsune i don't know even how works the Resorepless haha

Loginserver work but gameserver have problem now =(

Robson26, I play with your files but i have clear DB. https://prnt.sc/1gqtxqk

Read that

A noob question only. :(:
can i ask if how did you manage to convert ( crypt ) this password into text?

Thanks, Ledie :(:

You can't decrypt theses password, and why you're using my databse XD ? Clear it. Also check the login.properties if the auto-register etc are all setted to "true"

First, thank you Ledie for all the great works!
I have a problem about changing in-game language.... after i change the game language to zh-tw(traditional chinese), the client will end after the ND logo... I dont know how to fix it. Can someone give some help?

Hi, yea i've see this problem too, i don't know why doesn't work the chinese language, i'll try to take one fix for you, but if you really want as i can see you're chinese, try to check in blackzone

This will depends from your computer, because i need to known what is your specs first

How to add all items in shop?

Open your sqlite3 file and go to cashproduct_table
And find the id where you want and enable it on "ismarketdisplay" (something like that) and you will set from 0 to 1 and save and restart the gameserver.
Remember, the f3 pearl shop have a limit of display items

Thank you for the help, Ledie! That helps a ton!
Does anyone know, is it possible/okay to update the sqlite3 files while the server is still running?

New problems:
1. I am not able to dive underwater! I can only swim on top. When I press Q or E, the diving UI comes up blank, and my character gets stuck for a few seconds. Is this normal? Anyone else seeing the same thing?
2. Are we unable to capture wild horses?? I tried about 10 times in a row, using lumps of raw sugar, just like I would do in the regular game, and it failed every time! Any insight?

Hi. Update sqlite... to what?
1 - This never happened with me, try to re-install the server files
2 - That one is possible, check if the configs are setted to be easy to capture or hard, because i remember i've putted hard

Someone know? How to the market fill with items?

The marketplace fill items need have one account with a character where will post the items on market

I just joined yesterday, and I am not sure if I done it correctly the game started just fine but is it normal that there isn't any item in the pearl shop?

Nop. Try to re-install your server files and check if your java version is 14 or 16 and tell me, what is your system operational language? If is turkish, change to english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea, works fine

I tried a number of ways to install the resorepless mod, but I can't get it working even when I tried different options. It just shuts down without even logging into the game.

When I replaced PAD61337.PAZ and pad00000.meta from your supplied patched client, the game works again, but the mod isn't working.

I also looked through the resorepless mod thread and found this ---

Updated Server List:

NEMESIS DESERT- BLOCKED
MELISSA GAMES - WORKING
BDOEVOLUTION - WORKING
GAMEZBD - BLOCKED
BDO NA/EU - WORKING / WORKING
BDO JP - BLOCKED
BDO SA - WORKING
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - BLOCKED

I believe I have the nemesis desert version. Is there any other clients I can use instead or is there a clear set of instructions to install the mod properly?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ledie, Open your sqlite3 file and go to cashproduct_table
And find the id where you want and enable it on "ismarketdisplay" (something like that) and you will set from 0 to 1 and save and restart the gameserver.
Remember, the f3 pearl shop have a limit of display items.

Ok ty but what used for opened this
sqlite3 file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried a number of ways to install the resorepless mod, but I can't get it working even when I tried different options. It just shuts down without even logging into the game.

When I replaced PAD61337.PAZ and pad00000.meta from your supplied patched client, the game works again, but the mod isn't working.

I also looked through the resorepless mod thread and found this ---

Updated Server List:

NEMESIS DESERT- BLOCKED
MELISSA GAMES - WORKING
BDOEVOLUTION - WORKING
GAMEZBD - BLOCKED
BDO NA/EU - WORKING / WORKING
BDO JP - BLOCKED
BDO SA - WORKING
BDO KR - BLOCKED
BDO TW - BLOCKED
BDO RU - BLOCKED
BDO SEA - BLOCKED
BDO MENA - BLOCKED

I believe I have the nemesis desert version. Is there any other clients I can use instead or is there a clear set of instructions to install the mod properly?

I'm guessing after running resorepless the client closes as soon as it is supposed to start the first "video". If that's the case then try to patch in these files:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/paz-files-1198759/

I posted in this thread using the MetaInjector from that thread. Then after that try and run the resorepless. I cant guarantee it will work but it might work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ledie, Open your sqlite3 file and go to cashproduct_table
Remember, the f3 pearl shop have a limit of display items.

Ok ty but what used for opened this
sqlite3 file?

sqlite browser

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm guessing after running resorepless the client closes as soon as it is supposed to start the first "video". If that's the case then try to patch in these files:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/paz-files-1198759/

I posted in this thread using the MetaInjector from that thread. Then after that try and run the resorepless. I cant guarantee it will work but it might work.

That tutorial did the trick! I extracted the client's 61337 paz's files (must be all or it fails to load), then injected them into the files to patch and the mod loaded. Thanks you for your assistance, as well as Ledie too.

Back