Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can i play the game through the tutorial???
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/setup-java_home-version-java-1198745/
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

many thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This will depends from your computer, because i need to known what is your specs first

Ledie, i have ryzen 3 2200g vega 8 , 12gb ram, windows 11, ssd storage. it works perfectly but i would like to maximize more the performance of the server based, at the same time lessen the ram usage of client, specially on server where java consume a lot of ram.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nop. Try to re-install your server files and check if your java version is 14 or 16 and tell me, what is your system operational language? If is turkish, change to english

I tried to reinstall it the server file but i got the same result. And it have jdk 14.0.1. Also, i tried with 16.0.1 got the same result. I think in game setting is all in English. So, I am not sure what i have done wrong TT. But thanks for your reply.

Edited: Manage to make it work thank you Ledie. Just reinstall java 14 both JDK and JRE then its fixed.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
afaik you need at least 16gb for this to run it smoothly. with 12gb ram I don't think there's anything you can do to lessen the lag. this version consume more ram than the other client that I used but obviously it's the most stable than the rest.

try lowering your fps using rivaltuner set it to somewhere between 35-45 or pick your average framerate then reduce it to 10. that way you won't be able to notice the frame drop.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i can't edit the config... when i exit the game it goes back to default
how to fix... many thanks

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

hi, i can't edit the config... when i exit the game it goes back to defaulthow to fix... many thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to change the server time. It's currently 2012, where do I change the server time?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, it there any other way to get the client files? I have waited whole days but Google Drive still show "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time."
Appreciate if someone could suggest a way to download the client files, Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ben de değişmek istiyorum. 2016 gösteriliyor

Hi, it there any other way to get the client files? I have waited whole days but Google Drive still show "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time."
Appreciate if someone could suggest a way to download the client files, Thanks

Login with different google accounts and download. It will throw an error when you are not logged in. But when you enter it's okay

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ben de değişmek istiyorum. 2016 gösteriliyor

Login with different google accounts and download. It will throw an error when you are not logged in. But when you enter it's okay

Thanks for reply, but I do have logged in when download, still display the error "Quota Exceeded". Tried with different google account, same result.
I think I have to wait another 24hours again.
Thanks for help anyway :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't know I use 15 jdk and 16 GB of memory and there are no lags with monsters everything works fine

although when there were old versions and I had 8 GB of ram, I suffered with delays of mobs on 16 GB of memory, there are no these bugs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've hear the village buffs its not applying, but i think theres a way to fix it without problem. you can understand.. feel free to do more questions

1. Did you guys get to fix the Naphart Tent Villa Buffs to work? Was it a source-code fix?

2. When using Inverted Heart of Garmoth on Awakening Dandelion Weapons, nothing happens. It only works when the Dandelion Weapon is at PEN.

3. Trial Character Creation just creates a normal character, does this also require a source-code fix?

As always, would appreciate help on these.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guy, after execute all three bat file, what should I do to start the client/game? I have edited the service.ini to 127.0.0.1
I tried execute the BlackDesert64.exe inside the bin64 folder, but nothing happen, I see the txt file in Log Folder show below message:
Version = 777 ^ 21-08-01 02:14:15 0x3118-00-4 --(--): commnadLineParam

Does anyone know what happen? Am I missing any important thing?

Edit:
I Found out is my Windows defender deleted the BDO launcher after extracting the client zip.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix mining/farming workers doesn't get any item? been searching for a fix but no luck... :(::(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BTW, if anyone is having a problem with antivirus blocking / deleting the launcher, you can easily bypass it.
Create a blank .txt file in the same folder as the launcher. Edit it and type in:

cd bin64
BlackDesert64.exe email,passord

Put in your email and password for your family account login, no spaces, just a comma between them.

Change the .txt file to a .bat file.
Run, enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry my bad English

First thanks to Ledie and CaCai for the work done and released, I am really enjoying it and exploring it but I wanted to learn a little more about BDO emulation and I wanted to know if this repack has a released source code or some other source code that I can use with the same client, any advice is welcome

If there is any discord server where I could learn it would be great

Really nice this realease !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there. In this version the menus are different and I want to change these designs. I want to do as in current version. I found the files and they are all ready. How can I change these designs? Will I change it to server-based or do I just need to update the PAZ files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I am somewhat confused, because I find the tutorials separated and that one source has no relationship with the other, I think it is due to the different versions of the game itself, all the information is half and in parts, I thought that navicat sql express or something similar was used to give access etc.I still have this problem when executing 3-GAMESERVER.bat Unrecognized VM option 'UseParNewGC'Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Reaction score
Thank you very much, I am somewhat confused, because I find the tutorials separated and that one source has no relationship with the other, I think it is due to the different versions of the game itself, all the information is half and in parts, I thought that navicat sql express or something similar was used to give access etc.I still have this problem when executing 3-GAMESERVER.bat Unrecognized VM option 'UseParNewGC'Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

I added java 14 portable with gameserver.bat and loginserver.bat file.
I also added settings for localhost in the config folder.
That way you "don't need to install java and don't need to add the variables", just replace the files.

Edit: If you research the thread with patience, will find answers to your problem.

Last edited:
Back