Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
all links in client part are dead, may anyone update a valid one?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And this program will do everything for me ? Why answer if you don't know )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First, thank you Ledie for all the great works!
I have a problem about changing in-game language.... after i change the game language to zh-tw(traditional chinese), the client will end after the ND logo... I dont know how to fix it. Can someone give some help?

same problem here, I tried the old way by using BDO_decrypt, wondering if I can fix it on my own.
It's not working because that the dec/enc tool is not able to dump string anymore.

I also tried replace the language file by official languagedata_tw.loc, or any one could be found by google.
Nothing workable.

update:

I found language pack from china forum, both Chinese and Taiwan languages are in CHS format, not CHT.
You may use a font which replace simplified characters as traditional one.
It's also included in the zip file.

The usage is still the same.
ODO_home_dir / ads / languagedata_en.loc (rename from languagedata_tw.loc, but languagedata_cn.loc is better)
ODO_home_dir / prestringtable / font / pearl.ttf (you can use other ttf which support CHS)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone managed to fix the weather? In certain regions it rains all the time.

Fixing it will likely require source. Weather is supposed to be synchronized via the server, but it seems the client is currently driving the authority (or the server is looping one weather effect per region).

You can forcibly remove weathers with the client, but I would recommend looking into how the server is distinguishing it. It's likely currently using one type per region, and does not include a dynamic weather system. I'll take a look if someone shares the source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once again I ask for help from those who know. Does everyone have it? Or did I screw it up?

On the first screen, you can see that the auction is not working, because of this, hovering over the items, I constantly receive a message) and I have to tell you already enrages ...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once again I ask for help from those who know. Does everyone have it? Or did I screw it up?

On the first screen, you can see that the auction is not working, because of this, hovering over the items, I constantly receive a message) and I have to tell you already enrages ...

I think the first issue is due to the service.ini, your trade markets are not linked to a valid database. (Though it might just be that your database is not filling in values?)

The second is that The Central Market is not working in this release, only the marketplace; so you'll need to visit a marketplace manually to list and buy items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the first issue is due to the service.ini, your trade markets are not linked to a valid database. (Though it might just be that your database is not filling in values?)

The second is that The Central Market is not working in this release, only the marketplace; so you'll need to visit a marketplace manually to list and buy items.

Thanks a lot ! My nerves were on edge ) I changed service.ini and completely forgot about it, a real salvation ) You are the best !

Tell me which table is responsible for the drop miles and pearls ? Or is it written in every drop ? I think this is an event and I can change the items or quantity, but I can be wrong and the drop is just added, can I change that ?

And how to fix the bosses ? Is this possible in this assembly ? Make normal spawn display ...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixing it will likely require source. Weather is supposed to be synchronized via the server, but it seems the client is currently driving the authority (or the server is looping one weather effect per region).

You can forcibly remove weathers with the client, but I would recommend looking into how the server is distinguishing it. It's likely currently using one type per region, and does not include a dynamic weather system. I'll take a look if someone shares the source.

Kamasylvia chove tempo todo.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone managed to fix the weather? In certain regions it rains all the time.

i just replaced the whole RegionWeather_Table from another client's datasheets.bexcel file and it seems to be working all right. i get all kind of weathers in Velia. sometimes it's sunny, sometimes there is a light rain. with the original RegionWeather_Table i always got snow and after i changed the Temperatures from -100 to 45 i always got dark skies, heavy rain and thunder. with the new data, it seems to be fine, but needs more testing.

EDIT: yeah, nevermind. i have thunder and heavy rain again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT 2: just out of curiosity ... does the datasheets.bexcel file (in the client/gamecommondata folder) gets used in any way? cause all that stuff is also inside the BdoOLD.sqlite3 files in the server. im a bit confused, sorry.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just replaced the whole RegionWeather_Table from another client's datasheets.bexcel file and it seems to be working all right. i get all kind of weathers in Velia. sometimes it's sunny, sometimes there is a light rain. with the original RegionWeather_Table i always got snow and after i changed the Temperatures from -100 to 45 i always got dark skies, heavy rain and thunder. with the new data, it seems to be fine, but needs more testing.

EDIT: yeah, nevermind. i have thunder and heavy rain again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT 2: just out of curiosity ... does the datasheets.bexcel file (in the client/gamecommondata folder) gets used in any way? cause all that stuff is also inside the BdoOLD.sqlite3 files in the server. im a bit confused, sorry.

I managed to fix the time at least, you have to put the RegionWeather_table of the client's datasheets.bexcell according to how it is in bdoOLD.sqlite3.
From what I saw, some regions don't change the weather automatically, but I managed to stabilize something.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Chance of rain can be decreased in the table: WeatherActor_table
Check line 3, characterkey 758 and then check the CloudRate configuration and place it the same as the others "1000000".

I almost forgot too. There is a table called: RainAmount change its value to default, or "800000"

Sorry if I took too long to answer this question.

Remember to make change in both sides.

In case your doubt is: But when I enter the game it starts to snow automatically.This can be disabled using: .weather off/on or by editing the .properties files that are already pre-configured so when the player connects to the server his weather command is activated.

I will start to answer all questions from this thread. Unfortunately I had problems directly with a big company and all my links went down. If you need help comment here and if it is links, send me a DM.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i think it works now, i just forgot to clear the cache after making changes >_<

Haha, i hope it help you. Also i've added this to my comment

"I almost forgot too. There is a table called: RainAmount. Change its value to default, or "800000""

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, anyone knows the .tp town gm command of Aakman temple and ruin?
Many thanks.:eek:tt1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could someone tell me exactly where on the properties I disable the weather? Because I didn't find it in the config... example: [Weather true or false]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the database. go to players and there is a setting for each player at the end , called _weather. set it to true if you want to use the weather system on that character and false if you don't

Back