Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone ! First of all thx to Ledie and @CaiCai for this amazing release <3
Everything works perfectly but I have a minor problem with armor durability ....it doesn't decrease
Idk if it's on my end or it's a bug

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hi everyone ! First of all thx to @Ledie and @CaiCai for this amazing release <3
Everything works perfectly but I have a minor problem with armor durability ....it doesn't decrease
Idk if it's on my end or it's a bug

It's not a bug, I just modified it because previously the durability ran out quickly. But you can change this by accessing the following "player.properties" file located in gameserver/bin/configsAnd modify these lines

# 护甲耐久损伤概率
#before: 30000
player.armor.endurance.rate = 5000

# 护甲武器损伤概率
# before: 5000
player.weapon.endurance.rate = 100

Could someone tell me exactly where on the properties I disable the weather? Because I didn't find it in the config... example: [Weather true or false]

As I already told you in discord, I will speak here so that other people can see it.

To modify the weather, or just disable it, you can use the command ".weather close" and if you want to activate it, just use the ".weather open".

Now if you want to disable weather directly on the server, go to the debug.properties file and look for this line:

# 0:default, 1:lite
debug.weather.type = 0

And just put 1 in place of 0 (use lite)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's not a bug, I just modified it because previously the durability ran out quickly. But you can change this by accessing the following "player.properties" file located in gameserver/bin/configsAnd modify these lines

# 护甲耐久损伤概率
#before: 30000
player.armor.endurance.rate = 5000

# 护甲武器损伤概率
# before: 5000
player.weapon.endurance.rate = 100

Thx for ur fast answer !
Already tried reducing to :
player.armor.endurance.rate = 100 / 10 for test but it does nothing... -_-'

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx for ur fast answer !
Already tried reducing to :
player.armor.endurance.rate = 100 / 10 for test but it does nothing... -_-'

If you want the durability to drop quicker, you need to increase the rate value, a lower value means that durability will last longer.

In the comments you can see #before: x
I would assume the values there would be "default", so adjust accordingly to your preference.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is very good.
Has anyone been to Muiquum? there are some mobs there that are hard bones, the animals don't even pray like a male gypsy... If it takes a while, they'll kill you even though you have incredible power, the animals took the bomb kkkkk..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
<facepalm> all this time i was wondering why i can't use a guild emblem. turns out you have to put the 60x60 size Gmark.png into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Acharnes folder. </facepalm>

carry on :D

EDIT:

another piece of information i just discovered. in the WeatherActor_Table

5481629604573503b[1] - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

the CharacterKeys are refering to these NPC monsters:

548162960587065ef[1] - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

so i doubt modifying those values do anything to the weather.

i do have a theory though, that next to the CharacterKey there is Type ranging from 0 to 3. it looks like that refers to the type of environment, where 0 could be normal land, 1 could be desert, 2 could be sea and 3 the great ocean. it would explain why is there constant dark sky, heavy rain and thunder in every city i visit :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
<facepalm> all this time i was wondering why i can't use a guild emblem. turns out you have to put the 60x60 size Gmark.png into C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\Documents\Acharnes folder. </facepalm>

carry on :D

EDIT:

another piece of information i just discovered. in the WeatherActor_Table

View attachment 170179

the CharacterKeys are refering to these NPC monsters:

View attachment 170184

so i doubt modifying those values do anything to the weather.

i do have a theory though, that next to the CharacterKey there is Type ranging from 0 to 3. it looks like that refers to the type of environment, where 0 could be normal land, 1 could be desert, 2 could be sea and 3 the great ocean. it would explain why is there constant dark sky, heavy rain and thunder in every city i visit :D

They are not NPC Monsters And it was as I explained in the thread on page 39.
You can modify the weather by editing the WeatherActor_Table table.But congratulations on your "discovery"

Yes it is. The guild emblem has always been functional, just use it properly.

client link?

To access the links, send me a private message.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes it is. The guild emblem has always been functional, just use it properly.

Okay i haven't seen it anywhere written in this thread that the game doesn't use the default location (C:\users\yourname\documents\black desert)

They are not NPC Monsters And it was as I explained in the thread on page 39.
You can modify the weather by editing the WeatherActor_Table table.But congratulations on your "discovery"

So you insist, changing the cloud rate and rain amount in WeatherActor_Table at 758 line should fix the weather? you know i didnt just draw those pictures. those IDs are actual npc IDs from the database, you can check here for example :

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Okay i haven't seen it anywhere written in this thread that the game doesn't use the default location (C:\users\yourname\documents\black desert)

So you insist, changing the cloud rate and rain amount in WeatherActor_Table at 758 line should fix the weather? you know i didnt just draw those pictures. those IDs are actual npc IDs from the database, you can check here for example :

For guild emblem, you must use folder named "Archanes" in documents.

Yes, I understand they are npcs, but whatever, let it go. But yes, changing the cloudrate and rainrate will fix the chance of snowing, the problem that is snowing/raining a lot is because I increased the chance of snowing/raining. It will only snow if you have ".weather open" if you use ".weather close" it will rain, got it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Acharnes is a "modified" client, for the Acharnes server. Most pservers have been using that client.

I'm not sure which binary/dll it is referencing exactly, but should be simple enough to change back to default, or custom with Ollydbg.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you want the durability to drop quicker, you need to increase the rate value, a lower value means that durability will last longer.

In the comments you can see #before: x
I would assume the values there would be "default", so adjust accordingly to your preference.

Thx bro ! Increasing the value solved my issue :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Acharnes is a "modified" client, for the Acharnes server. Most pservers have been using that client.

I'm not sure which binary/dll it is referencing exactly, but should be simple enough to change back to default, or custom with Ollydbg.

I never found it, I have no idea how they edited it. I searched inside the PAZ files and everything in the bin64, but I'm sure I missed it somewhere there.

Do tell if you found where it is, that folder name is driving me nuts.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never found it, I have no idea how they edited it. I searched inside the PAZ files and everything in the bin64, but I'm sure I missed it somewhere there.

Do tell if you found where it is, that folder name is driving me nuts.

It's not a simple file edit, you'll need to modify a binaries assembly. It's probably in BlackDesert64.exe but I haven't looked.

Edit:

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
It's not a simple file edit, you'll need to modify a binaries assembly. It's probably in BlackDesert64.exe but I haven't looked.

Edit:

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

As far as I know it's a memory injection when you open the game. I don't know how it works or how it's done

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not a simple file edit, you'll need to modify a binaries assembly. It's probably in BlackDesert64.exe but I haven't looked.[/IMG]

As far as I know it's a memory injection when you open the game. I don't know how it works or how it's done

Ugh duck, not this. I remember dabbing with disassembling years ago and it was confusing as hell, doing it again now and it's still confusing as hell. I'm already out of the "wonder juice" that made me find these things interesting now that I'm old as hell.

u5aM8WV - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

I just wanted to "un-private server" the client by giving it the default BDO Logo and removing traces of Acharnes and GameZBD in its system, and the only one left is that damn folder on My Documents. I just wanted it to reference the Black Desert folder again like it used to, but as Bruce Banner said; when do I ever get what I want?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know what file in sqlite3 the npc stores are modified?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know what file in sqlite3 the npc stores are modified?

oh, haha. that. well, get ready for this because it's a clusterfuck.

on CharacterFunction_Table, find the CharacterKey (which is the NPC ID) of the NPC who's wares you want to edit. On the same table you can find ItemMainGroupKeyForBuyingFromNpc, which clues you in to the next step.

on ItemMainGroup_Table, you then search the ItemMainGroupKeyForBuyingFromNpc value from the table above to the ItemMainGroupKey. You will then find numerous ItemSubGroupKey tabs on this table, some NPC's have multiple of these depends on what kind of NPC they are.

now, surprise-surprise, on ItemSubGroup_Table, you then search ItemSubGroupKey value from the table above to the ItemSubGroupKey. And ta-dah, finally you can now see which items this NPC is selling.

Now basically to add an item to the NPC, you just duplicate a line with the same ItemSubGroupKey and just edit the ItemKey to the Item ID of the item of your choice.

Now here's the fucky part, I don't remember if you also have to do this to the client datasheets.BEXCEL BUT basically if the item doesn't show up then yea, you have to edit that as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot ! My nerves were on edge ) I changed service.ini and completely forgot about it, a real salvation ) You are the best !

Tell me which table is responsible for the drop miles and pearls ? Or is it written in every drop ? I think this is an event and I can change the items or quantity, but I can be wrong and the drop is just added, can I change that ?

plz help i'm having the same problem ㅠㅠ

Back