Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done, i've sent to your dm, check it bro

Yes he is an interesting NPC yes. But if you put him on the map and want him to stay there, you need to remove him from the blocked npcs list. The list can be found in the archive:gameserver/bin/configs/ai.propertiesAnd search for his ID.

yea, I didn't bother digging any further since this is an NPC that would be dangerous if I accidentally left it permanently spawning. so I rather just manually spawn it everytime the server goes up so it'll just disappear when I'm done with it on next server restart.

also have you ever fixed the Naphart Camp Site Villa Buffs? all I know is that its packets are disabled on network.properties but even enabling it, it still won't work.

and any hope for the source code? I really want to un-jank the Fairy Auto-Potion Use, and maybe fix a bit of the grammar.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this is normal for this server, but combat is REALLY screwy for me. Nowhere near as accurate as the real game. Enemies following my position are almost 1 second behind. They swing their weapons at where I was a second ago, not even close to my position, and STILL damage me. And if I hold block as they swing at empty air, it blocks.

I thought maybe this was because my server computer only had 16GB of RAM, so I decided to upgrade it to 32GB. After adding the extra RAM, I opened gameserver.bat and made this edit:
set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms32g" "-Xmx64g" "-Xmn2g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=20" "-Xss256k"

But it didn't seem to change anything at all. Is this normal behavior for this server? Or did I do something wrong? Or is 32GB not enough RAM? Any help is appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to change the items at the beginning of the game where could this be

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Ask friends if there is a way to fix it Freezes and can't move Stay like this in pvp episode thank you very much
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if this is normal for this server, but combat is REALLY screwy for me. Nowhere near as accurate as the real game. Enemies following my position are almost 1 second behind. They swing their weapons at where I was a second ago, not even close to my position, and STILL damage me. And if I hold block as they swing at empty air, it blocks.

I thought maybe this was because my server computer only had 16GB of RAM, so I decided to upgrade it to 32GB. After adding the extra RAM, I opened gameserver.bat and made this edit:
set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms32g" "-Xmx64g" "-Xmn2g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=20" "-Xss256k"

But it didn't seem to change anything at all. Is this normal behavior for this server? Or did I do something wrong? Or is 32GB not enough RAM? Any help is appreciated.

That's because it's an emulator and the AI code is not official. It needs more work if you want a smooth result.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Even if was official files you can't run in your machine xD
please help, after selecting the server my pc going crash, but i try login on BDO official server i dont have that problem.
thanks

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
please help, after selecting the server my pc going crash, but i try login on BDO official server i dont have that problem.
thanks

Di you started the gameserver? Show some screens of logs from loginserver and gameserver when you crash

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Di you started the gameserver? Show some screens of logs from loginserver and gameserver when you crash
yes i can loged in, the problem i change the XC file with old xc cause on your client i can't start the game, can u give me fix XC for the client sir?

the server already up and don't have any problem error or etc.

il check the hardware CPU or GPU nothing have overload or overheating. still on 50cc for the temprature.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enemies following my position are almost 1 second behind. They swing their weapons at where I was a second ago, not even close to my position, and STILL damage me. And if I hold block as they swing at empty air, it blocks.
That's because it's an emulator and the AI code is not official. It needs more work if you want a smooth result.
Even if was official files you can't run in your machine xD
So you are saying that this is totally normal AI behavior for this server? Everyone else has the same problem? And there's no way to fix it?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
So you are saying that this is totally normal AI behavior for this server? Everyone else has the same problem? And there's no way to fix it?

I didn't say it. The AI ​​works perfectly for me and when my server was online it worked even more perfectly because it was a 16 cpu machine and 32 cores and 128gb ram.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you share the datasheets.bexcel which's weather is working all right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey! I was wondering, how do I spawn the event NPCs from the event files in the root directory? I put them into the events subfolder, or the same folder es regionclientdata2100, but the NPCs won't show up. Do I need to add them manually to the regionclientdata2100 xml?

edit: Do I have to activate the events in the SQL database somehow? I can see the decorations on Termain Beech for example, but the NPCs just don't appear

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
can you share the datasheets.bexcel which's weather is working all right?

Weather works, on some page here in the thread I commented on how to change the change I made.

Hey! I was wondering, how do I spawn the event NPCs from the event files in the root directory? I put them into the events subfolder, or the same folder es regionclientdata2100, but the NPCs won't show up. Do I need to add them manually to the regionclientdata2100 xml?

edit: Do I have to activate the events in the SQL database somehow? I can see the decorations on Termain Beech for example, but the NPCs just don't appear

For npcs to work properly add the file you created (xml) in the folder called: gameserver\bin\world\custom
And restart your server

Thermian doesn't have npc because i didn't put they. Also events can be managed via clientside depending of the event

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you Ledie! I'll look into that and maybe I'll figure out how to add those NPC myself :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can we get a file reupload
seems google has deleted them
Thanks!

nvm I just seen your previous post about the files

Back