Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[SERVICE]
TYPE=GT
RES= _EN_

[GT]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=216.172.109.30
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=
viewTradeMarketUrl=https://trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/
gameTradeMarketUrl=https://game-trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/

this is service.ini file:
1) authentic domain is a forward server??
2) autenthic port: what shoud be the correct port to play in local?
3) patch url and blas bla bla: what's that??

can one please post a correct service.ini file to play on local? cheers.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[SERVICE]
TYPE=GT
RES= _EN_

[GT]
AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=216.172.109.30
AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
PATCH_URL=
viewTradeMarketUrl=https://trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/
gameTradeMarketUrl=https://game-trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/

this is service.ini file:
1) authentic domain is a forward server??
2) autenthic port: what shoud be the correct port to play in local?
3) patch url and blas bla bla: what's that??

can one please post a correct service.ini file to play on local? cheers.

1) That is the IP of the target game server. If you run the server on the same computer, you can use 127.0.0.1
Otherwise, use IP of your game server.

2) port of game server. the port is set in the configuration file. Refer to guide from Ledie, it explains very well. If it is a remote server, then incoming packages must be accepted by the firewall.

3) ignore, leave at is. I think the client just needs the data filled in.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please explain what the files with the threadpool.properties settings and the parameter in AI ai.event.loop.fps and ai.thread.pool.type are responsible for, as well as there is a parameter there as in the settings files ai.thread.pool.size to him do you need to change the value as in the config files? I tried different values and I don't see the difference, but if you put parameter 1 everywhere (for example, threadpool.ai.core.pool.size = 1) the server just starts flying) And so I can't understand why this setting is needed? And do I need it if I play alone. Server and client on one machine I5-3570 (4k) 16gb ram (1800) and swap file 32gb on SSD ... (Translator sorry)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been fooling around a bit with the sqlite databese gameserver side, and I was wondering how I can change an item from the "Pearl Box" category to the regular one? The apparels, to be precise.

So that they're not in the "real cash" category but pearl price category. I tried changing the price from cash to pearl (with NULL for cash), but that does nothing... help please? ^-^;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been fooling around a bit with the sqlite databese gameserver side, and I was wondering how I can change an item from the "Pearl Box" category to the regular one? The apparels, to be precise.

So that they're not in the "real cash" category but pearl price category. I tried changing the price from cash to pearl (with NULL for cash), but that does nothing... help please? ^-^;

you might need to do it client-side. in that case you need to do the same thing you did, but in the gamecommondata/datasheets.bexcel file in the game's folder. if you are playing alone, i wouldn't bother though. you can just add everything to your bag anyway.

here is how:
let's say you want your Lahn to have the Sanguine Petal set. you head over to , search the database for "lahn sanguine set" you remember the ID next to the thing you want, lets say the Premium Set, which is 551061. in game you just type in chat //bag add 551061 1 and voila. if //bag wont work, try .bag ... also you always have to specify the amount after the ID and optionally the enchantment level. so //bag add ID amount enchantment. so for example a PEN: Kzarka Longsword would be //bag add 10010 1 20

not everything in the database can be added, because the client is not up-to-date. if you add an item that doesnt exist in the client yet, it will most likely just give you an error in the chat "item not found" but some items will crash your game. when that happens, you will need to go into the database and delete that item from the inventory of the character.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I checked client side, and most of the items aren't even in the table. Though they're still appearing in game, which makes me think that pearl shop is populated by server DB only. Not sure though.

Even though, I would just like to understand it, it's driving me nuts ^-^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did some experiments some time ago and switched out the datasheets.bexcel file with another and the Pearl Shop completely changed for me.

i never bothered to try an change it, since i just play alone for fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If about 50 players attack Boss Monster, the server lag is very serious.
My computer specification.
12 core 24 Thread128GB DDR4 RAM2TB NVME M.2

My server settings.-gameserver

@rem Add default JVM options here. You can also use JAVA_OPTS and GAMESERVER_OPTS to pass JVM options to this script. "-Xmn1g"

@rem set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-Xms4g" "-Xmx64g" "-XX:NewRatio=3" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-server" "-Xss256k"

@rem "-server" "-Xms100g" "-Xmx100g" "-Xmn2g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:+UseParallelOldGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=120" "-Xss256K"

set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms32G" "-Xmx100G" "-Xmn2g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=20" "-Xss256k"

gameserver.bat error log

error log23:24:35.305 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.305 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0x1212, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.305 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.305 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0x1212, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.305 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.305 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0x1212, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.305 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.306 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0x1212, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.306 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.306 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0x1212, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.306 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.306 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.306 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.306 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.307 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.307 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.307 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.307 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.307 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.307 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.308 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.308 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.308 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.308 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.308 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.308 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.308 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.309 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected23:24:35.309 ERROR - Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not? from not connected23:24:35.309 ERROR - [UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xd8b, state=DISCONNECTED from not connected

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did some experiments some time ago and switched out the datasheets.bexcel file with another and the Pearl Shop completely changed for me.

i never bothered to try an change it, since i just play alone for fun

I really appreciate the input! So I tested around a bit, when I change values in client data, it crashed thee game on load... if I change on server, I can buy with pearls but it still show in category for cash shop and with kakao cash price... weird, but ah well, at least it can be bought with pearls correctly ^-^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone assist as to why I cannot access the central market via NPCs? I can get into it via the in game menu but cannot buy anything. Just says Couldnt load information from central market, try again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone assist as to why I cannot access the central market via NPCs? I can get into it via the in game menu but cannot buy anything. Just says Couldnt load information from central market, try again

Two things come to mind:

1) Make sure connection between database and gameserver are OK
2) Don't click the button "central market", central market is not implemented. Click the blank button, it will bring marketplace and that will work. You need to feed it with data, though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Two things come to mind:

1) Make sure connection between database and gameserver are OK
2) Don't click the button "central market", central market is not implemented. Click the blank button, it will bring marketplace and that will work. You need to feed it with data, though.

Thank you! It was the blank button I needed to press. I had no idea thanks so much

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
could anybody reup the patched client please, all the GD are gonne.
thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried to fix this error but its persistent. I can create an account but cant create character

09:50:33.912 ERROR - 127.0.0.1 Error while running CMCreateCharacterToField packet java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.items.templates.ItemTemplate.getEndurance()" because the return value of "com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.items.Item.getTemplate()" is null at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.items.Item.getEnduranceLimit(Item.java:237) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.items.Item.<init>(Item.java:107) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.items.Item.<init>(Item.java:95) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.services.PlayerSaveService.createPlayer(PlayerSaveService.java:123) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMCreateCharacterToField.runImpl(CMCreateCharacterToField.java:78) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:48) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:139) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sifting stopped working sometimes worked on other characters, but now it does not work at all, tell me how to fix it.

Small share Russian language from this release, fixed the warehouse and removed the error in the script "" if anyone understands ))) also corrected the order, enjoy ;)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My antivirus is showing me a trojan called Tilevn.A as soon as I start the client. Anybody else have this problem?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My antivirus is showing me a trojan called Tilevn.A as soon as I start the client. Anybody else have this problem?

did u download it from this thread ?
seems like the other have no problem with it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
minimum 16gb ram. 4 cores processor.

if you want people to connect to you. i recommend 12 cores dual processor, 64gb ram ecc and atleast ssd.

Back