Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi!

Earlier in the thread there were some messages about a torrent link with everything in it, did it get posted somewhere? Can someone please forward me the link?

Also, a bit of a noob question, can I run the server from a VM? What about a VM with a Ubuntu image?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Guys , is there any way to give myself access on localhost to mongodb ? I have tried to connect to the db i see the gameserver and loginserver , but they are not populated for some god damn reason , and in the Database.bat that is opened it says that

"2021-09-19T11:23:21.961+0300 I RECOVERY [initandlisten] WiredTiger recoveryTimestamp. Ts: Timestamp(0, 0)2021-09-19T11:23:22.175+0300 I STORAGE [initandlisten] Timestamp monitor starting2021-09-19T11:23:22.219+0300 I CONTROL [initandlisten]2021-09-19T11:23:22.219+0300 I CONTROL [initandlisten] ** WARNING: Access control is not enabled for the database.2021-09-19T11:23:22.221+0300 I CONTROL [initandlisten] ** Read and write access to data and configuration is unrestricted.
"

How do i enable myself access thru Navicat or Robot or Anything to connect to it :(

Fixed it , Radmin VPN doesn't work , only hamachi/Logmein.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Do i have to update this client side to reflect the change ?, that btw wasn't made by me in the config , its standard as how i got it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In the client, you also need to make this change, this is also logical ...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And also when i try to create a guild and clan it gives me Failed to create Guild, do i have to enable it in the files , because i tried finding something regarding this in cofigs but its not there. I need some help with this, as i would like to do some guild quests.

Thanks Azanty , thats what i needed to know.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I won't tell you, I didn't have such problems and I calmly created the Guild

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
And also when i try to create a guild and clan it gives me Failed to create Guild, do i have to enable it in the files , because i tried finding something regarding this in cofigs but its not there. I need some help with this, as i would like to do some guild quests.

Thanks @Azanty , thats what i needed to know.

You need to be level 45 in order to successfully create a guild.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yea BoY )))) My solution turned out to be simple ) I just removed the requirements )))

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea BoY )))) My solution turned out to be simple ) I just removed the requirements )))

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

@Azanty HOW did you manage to open all of this ?

Look how my table view looks, and thats all

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a database, and there is bdoOLD.sqlite3 ))) The path to the file Server\gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3\bdoOLD.sqlite3 can be opened through Navicat ) Here is an example of connection )))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have an incomplete base ? Just if you open your eyes and look, there is a table with quest's.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I suppose that in the database, where all the saves of the player take place, this is also obvious.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

what client version do u use ? and is it 223 server ?
the whole UI thing seems the newest version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey, can someone provide links again? they appear to be broken..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am looking to adjust my rates and am a bit confused. Maybe someone could give me some pointers on the following questions:

1. Starting the game I have some +15 armor in my inventory. Is that true for vanilla?
  2. In rates.properties: To have regular XP rate for leveling I would guess to set "rate.exp = 100" correct?
  3. If above is correct, does that apply to all rates? Sometimes I find comments like "# 100% original = 1100" -> which leads me to believe 100% might be a setting of 1100?
  4. I can only find enchantment rates and not enhancement rates. Are those interchangeable? If not, how do I set enhancement rates?

Thank you in advance and thanks for all the work!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what client version do u use ? and is it 223 server ?
the whole UI thing seems the newest version

I am using the client from this distribution, is it different from yours ?

Hi guys,

I am looking to adjust my rates and am a bit confused. Maybe someone could give me some pointers on the following questions:

1. Starting the game I have some +15 armor in my inventory. Is that true for vanilla?
  2. In rates.properties: To have regular XP rate for leveling I would guess to set "rate.exp = 100" correct?
  3. If above is correct, does that apply to all rates? Sometimes I find comments like "# 100% original = 1100" -> which leads me to believe 100% might be a setting of 1100?
  4. I can only find enchantment rates and not enhancement rates. Are those interchangeable? If not, how do I set enhancement rates?

This is the trick... No need to do as on the official server, just do what you want and enjoy )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys,

1. Nop its not
2. You are right
3. its not 1100 = 100% , its 100 = 100% , its not added , but the total experience raises by x 1 basicaly getting 0.2 times more exp or 1x more exp, exp calculation is always annoying , so if you want to have official rates , go for 100
4. go to rate.properties and find "rate.enchant.armor.level = " <-- thats for armor when you use blackstone thingy, i know what for a fact because

rate.enchant.armor.level = 1000000 < - this equals 100% to do it, even if what you see ingame doesn't reflect it and it doesn't matter. and you have 8 of those numbers basicaly meanining untill +8 you can enhance without failing and i've tested in the game .

Also i can't figure out whats the last number for 3000 - because thats +21 , which shouldn't exist ... . Anyway to much talk and these are the stuff i figure out till now.
===============

I have a question :
WHERE do i change the price of a sold item in a shop , for example crone stones at blacksmith, i can't find the Table that handle this in SQLITE file opened in Navicat.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a question :
WHERE do i change the price of a sold item in a shop , for example crone stones at blacksmith, i can't find the Table that handle this in SQLITE file opened in Navicat.

maybe ) in the table ))) Item_Table ? I think that all the information about item's is stored there, don't you think so ? I think it was definitely not just the name of the table Item_Table what do you think ?

Back