Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Ledie

Me , my wife & my friends wants to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for releasing this , we have been playing non stop like a co-op game and this release is amazing.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Also, I'm not sure about this ) but I think that in the database you also need to change the value if it does not take data from the config...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i need help :( how to download?

I know we are all excited to play this game. We are also very thankful to Ledie for providing it. But please read the whole first post: "All my links were taken down due to a big company we all know what it is. If you want the links, send me a private message."

​So you would need to send a PM to Ledie.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I know we are all excited to play this game. We are also very thankful to Ledie for providing it. But please read the whole first post: "All my links were taken down due to a big company we all know what it is. If you want the links, send me a private message."

​So you would need to send a PM to Ledie.

I'm trying to find another way for people download the files. If someone have some space in gdrive, tell me. Is needed arround of 500GB for all clients/server files from megathread. And from this thread is needed 50gb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do we know what affects the rate of horses leveling skills?
I have set "rate.horse.exp = 10000" but it seems to only affect the rate at which the horse itself is leveling. Bringing up the skills is still slow.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey guys , is it possible to activate Trade with players ? i've seen that when you open the Action menu when near a player it doesn't show up Trade button.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
May be possible, but no one managed to make this work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys , is it possible to activate Trade with players ? i've seen that when you open the Action menu when near a player it doesn't show up Trade button.

I believe it is not even possible in vanilla. It is a deliberate decision to funnel everything through the marketplace.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it is life skill rate :)

Do we know what affects the rate of horses leveling skills?
I have set "rate.horse.exp = 10000" but it seems to only affect the rate at which the horse itself is leveling. Bringing up the skills is still slow.

it is life skill rate :) training life skill

https://ibb.co/DRG950k

i choose server and server shutdown :(
i have crash problem.
need help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it is life skill rate :)

it is life skill rate :) training life skill

i choose server and server shutdown :(
i have crash problem.
need help

You should upload the 3 CMD Windows opened , namely : Database , Login , Gameserver.

But if you cannot login , then its a IP , PORT problem . something is blocking the communication with the gameserver. <--- If you are just starting the server FIRST time .

If not , then undo the changes you did in the last day or so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i am in :) but why i am interact quest? i cant complete quest :S

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

is this the right table to modify the Monster - silver ammount of drop ?

Because for the love of god i can't find anywhere in the files regarding silver drop.

And yes i've tried rate.monster.drop , i can't even tell if this helps tho :(

Also is Offin suppose to spawn 2 of these minions ?

ok i am in :) but why i am interact quest? i cant complete quest :S

Check if Java is 14 or 16 , check if you can open Database cmd without errors in it , after you open that without errors , try to login to it by using any MongoDB program , i prefer navicat . One big step that is making the connection between the Database CMD and MongoDB is that you might not created the MongoDB for each database , namely : gameserver and loginserver, or they misspeled . they must be gameserver and loginserver, after you finish creating them , make sure you also make a account for each of them individualy. Theres a guide in BDO Tutorial from another release that shows the script to do this .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so anyone have links to download this files ?

yen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
so anyone have links to download this files ?

see the edit on the first post in the thread. You will need to message Ledie

I wonder when someone will go undercover here to take down the links. Hopefully it is too much hassle for them to do so :mellow:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see the edit on the first post in the thread. You will need to message Ledie

I wonder when someone will go undercover here to take down the links. Hopefully it is too much hassle for them to do so :mellow:
thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can anyone help me in getting this quest in the game.
Dialog_Table shows the quest assigned to npc , with correct id's.
Code:
23249    35679    1    2717    Serendia_3849    알레한드로 농장    게르디아                2,0    저마다의 마음으로,저마다의 자리에서.                                                                104023250    35679    1    2718    Serendia_3850    알레한드로 농장    게르디아                2,0        progressQuest(2044,1);!checkQuestCondition(2044,1,0);    브로치를 건넨다    2    이자벨라…    RemoveItem(16446,0,1);                                            1040

Quest_Table shows that the contents of the quest are being created.
Code:
12883    2044    1    0    1    1        0        0    0    0    [活动]淹没在黑暗中的另一个我    알레한드로 농장의 하얀 마녀 게르디아가 분노에 가득 차 힘을 제어 못 하고 폭주하는 자신의 자매, 이자벨라를 제압해 달라고 요청했다. 코스타 농장으로 이동하여 이자벨라를 제압하자.※ 이자벨라는 4~5시간마다 출현합니다.※ 출현 시간을 잘 모르겠다면 다른 모험가들과 정보를 공유해보세요.    0    35679    1        getlevel()>1;        35679    1    게르디아    Icon/Quest/halloweenwitch.dds    0    1    (-7373.35, -1786.62, -57397.1, 5000);    exchangeitem(16446,0,1);    검은 마녀를 처치하고 붉게 물든 마녀의 브로치 가져오기;            2000    item(432,0,1);item(4917,0,1);item(4904,0,1);item(4905,0,1);        이자벨라, 나의 쌍둥이 자매. 그녀는 모든 것이 뛰어났지.완벽한 자질을 갖춘 다음 세대의 여왕이었느니라.그녀에게 한 가지 단점이 있었다면, 끝 모를 욕심이었다.그토록 강대한 힘을 가졌으면서도 더 큰 힘을 갈구했지.그러다 결국, 그녀는 검은 정령의 힘에 굴복해버렸다.더는 우리의 여왕으로 불릴 자격이 없어져버렸으니.그대여, 가족인 나를 대신하여 이자벨라를 제압해다오.붉은 달이 그녀를 집어삼켜, 더 큰 재앙으로 태어나기 전에.        수락        그녀는 어둠에 물든 기사를 대동할 것이다.그 망령들을 조심하거라.    재입장    붉은 달이 다시 떠오르면, 그녀도 돌아올 것이다.때가 되면 다시 한 번 나를 도와주겠느냐?    1040,1134    1
BOTH CLIENT & Database
I don't understand why it will not appear in game, and to make it worse, even the Quest start command doesn't find the quest, Yes i've restarted the whole server not only gameserver, if anyone will as.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you might need to enable the halloween event in the sqlite3 and or bexcel, because i think that quest is a halloween event.

here is some official info on the event :

Last edited:
Back