Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

S

Snigel

and

edit the Quest_Table on Server & Client (Search for Period) (Time up2date)
edit on the Server Config´s ai.prop´s (look for disabled event npc´s) (id´s)

Sni

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Question:I want to start the client without the launcher (it worked with the launcher) and I wrote a small bat:

---------
@Echo off

REM
SET account=xxxx
SET password=xxxx
REM

cd */bin64start BlackDesert64.exe %account%, %password%
----------

Sadly it always gets stuck at "now processing" did I write sth wrong?

The error message in the LoginServer says:
"WARN - user[xxxx] password error."
But not sure why because the password is correct...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you might need to enable the halloween event in the sqlite3 and or bexcel, because i think that quest is a halloween event.

here is some official info on the event :

The Halloween event its enabled already, the npc is already spawned , that's not part of the problem.
There's no time condition on the quest on accept condition also , if you look there's only a get level >1 accept condition to kill Issabella as thats the quest purpose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Halloween event its enabled already, the npc is already spawned , that's not part of the problem.
There's no time condition on the quest on accept condition also , if you look there's only a get level >1 accept condition to kill Issabella as thats the quest purpose.

so what exactly did you do? did you just enable the halloween event? and then the NPC shows up, but it has no quest?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so what exactly did you do? did you just enable the halloween event? and then the NPC shows up, but it has no quest?

Yes , the npc's are showing up, and now i know why ... the event was missing "7097" Which spawns Isabela. altought she doesn't spawn because theres absolutely no spawn coverage in the files , and i don't know how to add her based on the event.
Code:
18    Halloween    checkPeriodByGmt(0, 2021/08/30-09:00, 2021/11/02-09:00)    1007, 2002, 1020, 1021, 3014, 5003, [B]7097[/B]
If you enable this event remember to go thru the Event quests, as theres are some condition on some of them that they are enabled based on date and the date is 2016 in there.

Theres another question : Is there a possibility anywhere to double your NPC spawns ? because after i fixed this event , by adding that number now all my npc's are doubled ingame and only the npc's

This is happening because theres no source to look who does what behind and you are going blind doing this :(, i tried decrypting the files , and theres alot of things there which are missing , for example: the localization.properties file in config folder is useless, is not called at all in the config" . class files. I might be wrong and the decryption was done wrong but still . I really don't care much about the source files anyway , but having someone that work with those here would be very helpful

Also theres Rate.properties and Rate2.properties, rate2.properties is not called at all.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question:I want to start the client without the launcher (it worked with the launcher) and I wrote a small bat:

---------
@Echo off

REM
SET account=xxxx
SET password=xxxx
REM

cd */bin64start BlackDesert64.exe %account%, %password%
----------

Sadly it always gets stuck at "now processing" did I write sth wrong?

The error message in the LoginServer says:
"WARN - user[xxxx] password error."
But not sure why because the password is correct...

there mustn't be a space between , and password

%account%,%password%

try it like this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Etcoption.properties config has some values there , that aren't explained properly. and i was thinking if anyone manage to test them or debate over what they can do.

Things i don't know -

My Etcoption.properties -

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx it work, but i cant create clan/guild it bug? pls help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Level 45 min level to create guild :D , check the cofigs there is a minumum level statement for guild and its set to 45.

thank you for reply, tonight i try lv45 and test create guild later i reply again, thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is happening because theres no source to look who does what behind and you are going blind doing this :(, i tried decrypting the files , and theres alot of things there which are missing , for example: the localization.properties file in config folder is useless, is not called at all in the config" . class files. I might be wrong and the decryption was done wrong but still . I really don't care much about the source files anymore after you need to pay for it , but having someone that work with those here would be very helpful

Also theres Rate.properties and Rate2.properties, rate2.properties is not called at all.

Yeah i'm not sure what's up with that. This forum used to be about helping each other and sharing knowledge, not about selling half-fixed code that you managed to grab from somewhere.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Yeah i'm not sure what's up with that. This forum used to be about helping each other and sharing knowledge, not about selling half-fixed code that you managed to grab from somewhere.

It was just a misunderstanding. Haha. I'm very busy studying and whoever is able to help me financially can help me, but whoever doesn't, that's okay, that's

It was just a lack of communication.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Files

Link Broken

I'm trying to find another way for people download the files. If someone have some space in gdrive, tell me. Is needed arround of 500GB for all clients/server files from megathread. And from this thread is needed 50gb

I have 70 gb of space available in google drive

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Events

Event Manage:
Code:
130    18    Halloween    checkPeriodByGmt(0, 2021/08/30-09:00, 2021/11/02-09:00)    1007, 2002, 1020, 1021, 3014, 5003, 7097, 3008
EventContents:
Code:
7    1007    C_SetEventMap    Halloween    0    0    0
24    2002    C_SetEventUI    Halloween    0    0    0
20    1020    C_SetEventMap    Halloween_02    0    0    0
21    1021    C_SetItemDropEffect    fL_EventBox_Halloween_02A(l),fL_EventBox_Halloween_01A(L),L_Event_Drop_Candy_03A(L)    0    0    0
40    3014    S_SpawnCharacter    35679,23924    0    0    0
88    5003    C_SetSoundEvent    Night-5,32,77,202,229,735    257    0    0
117    7097    S_SpawnRandomFieldBoss    23924    0    0    0
35    3008    S_SpawnCharacter    37125    0    0    0
EDIT: The following things need to be Added/Inserted in datasheets.bexcel with BexcelEditor2 in the client
Quests: Do not ask me for those individually , look them up or use import wizzard in navicat or whatever you are using with the files below
Spawn Isabela: the trigger is set , but the spawn is not done , i do not know how to fill the spawn ... i do not know where to set the spawn based on the event in the files.
Please share if you figure it out , as this is the last thing i am missing in figuring out the events
Drop : you have to set them manually/ or download the files for drop bellow - i don't think there's a event drop condition somewhere set up :( , if you know ... Sharing is Caring

Replace/Edit if you are missing the following lines.

Activating and using the events:

First i will take as a example Halloween event.

First you go into your Database -> Table : EventManage & EventContents
EventManage - Starts the event with the given conditions,
*For example: Setting the Start/End date of the event, spawning npc's required for events, mobs, quests, "drops" <- this i don't know if its possible i just did it manually
EventContents - Contains what specificaly you add in EventManage -> Collumn : SettedEvent
* This actually contains: What event based on a number , and you can assign for example to spawn Kzarka on number 232123 and just add it in EventManage to the event you are creating,
*if you do not want or you don't understand the logic then just copy the Collumn : EventContentNo from EventContents -> EventManage -> Collumn : SettedEvent

TBH : There's no restrictions on what events you can start : i haven't tested actually, but i believe you can start everything in the same Start/End date
Now heres a tricky part: Quests , yes you can spawn the npc which contains and do the dialogue to start the quests but the quests itself have a condition collumn : AcceptConditions in the Table : Quest_Table that will have a Start/End date by itself, and its not override it by the event conditions in the previous tables ( I know its dumb , i would've created a column that says 1= Event Quest , 0 = Isn't a Event Quest ) and made the script read the condition to start the quest when event date = what i assigned previously but :) yeah . Do this if the NPC that holds the quests doesn't give the quests.

This is to understand most of the logic and what i have discovered so far , here is copy paste to start the event:
Check if you have the line if you don't then create a new one, if you do have it, EDIT IT , its not a requirement but if you don't want to screw up something do it.

Files of the event: ONLY USE IT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MODIFICATIONS IN THE TABLES THAT EACH SQL FILE IS NAMED.

LINK TO EVENTS TO IMPORT IN THE DATABASE -

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tell me where is the drop from chest 16241 in which table can it be edited ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Question: is it a interaction type NPC ? or you kill it and it drops ?
If its interaction its handled by something else, not the drop system.
Drop system is for what you kill & gather.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help. Where are the recipes? I want to make a translation into Russian. I have squares instead of letters now. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haven't read all 50 Sites. Any Words on why the Launcher gets detected by so many AV as Malware?

Back