Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Haven't read all 50 Sites. Any Words on why the Launcher gets detected by so many AV as Malware?

Don't worry. It's safe, i promise to you. But if you don't think you are safe to use this launcher, you can search anothers here on release section

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LJqEIib - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

This was a year long fix job. I hope you can understand how difficult it was to reach this level, I hope you at least leave your thanks mainly to Caicai

Patch Notes (Server come with support for work with CMS website from @Lautaro . You can find the CMS website download link on this thread)

All my links were taken down due to a big company we all know what it is. If you want the links, send me a private message.

Marni Stones Work
Create a House on city Work
Furniture Work
Npc's Work
Patrigio Work
Trade Work (50%)
BlackSmith Extract Work
Costumes Work
Field Boss Work
Scroll Boss Work
Switch Server Work
Character Voices Work
Journal Work
Node Invest Work
Campsite Napart Tent Work
Campsite Napart Tent Buffs Work
Campsite Napart Tent Repair Items Work
Campsite Napart Tent Warehouse Work
Campsite Napart Tente Shop Work
Meals Work
Perfumes Work
Potions Work
Switch Character Work
History of Quest Work
Memory Remember Quests Work
Desert Portals Work
All NPCS Portals Work
Desert Debuff Work
Desert Send to prison Work
Workers Work
Manos Items Work
Griffon Traveller Work
Special Deals Work
Characters Skills Work
Alchemy Stones Work
LifeSkill Work
Guild War Work
Guild Register Work
Guild Missions Work
Guild Warehouse Work
Guild Logo Work
Mastery LifeSkill Work
All Spots Work
Buffs Work
Challenges Rewards Work
Attendance Rewards Work
Horse Register Work
Horse Awakening Work
Horse Skills Work
Horse Taming Work
Horse Items Work
Ship Register Work
Ship Cannonballs Work
Ship Work
World Bosses Work
World Bosses Spawn Work
World Bosses Drop Item Work
Add Friend Work
Send Friend Message Work
Party Work
Guild Party Work
Pets Work
Fairy Work
Pearl Shop Work
Warehouse Work
Transfer item from one city to another Work
Exchange gold bar warehouse Work
Cleanse Gear Work
Caphras Enchanting Work
Cron Stones Enchanting Work
Quests Work
Awakening Characters Work
Marketplace Work
Events Work
PvP Work
Profile Description Work
Titles Work
Set Crystals to Items Work

The version is almost 100% corrected. It is the 223 most stable version, second only to Acharnes and Gamez

Server Files

Client Files

You are the best developer and friend I have, know this is the start to the next step. All credit goes to CaiCai

hi, do you have the updated files? cant download im sorry. i mean, it says "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist."

can you share torrent files for all of these please?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
finally downloaded both files but when i run 1-Database, 2-loginserver and 3-GAMESERVER, i got an error saying "ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH.Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match thelocation of your Java installation.". I downloaded Java from your msg in the forum "Use the java jdk 14 version. You can " but still the same error. how to fix this java error?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
finally downloaded both files but when i run 1-Database, 2-loginserver and 3-GAMESERVER, i got an error saying "ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH.Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match thelocation of your Java installation.". I downloaded Java from your msg in the forum "Use the java jdk 14 version. You can " but still the same error. how to fix this java error?

follow this guide :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
follow this guide :

Thank you. Im now stuck in this loop in gameserver

18:03:34.735 INFO - Connection with login server lost.
18:03:36.739 INFO - Reconnecting to login server...
18:03:36.739 INFO - Connecting to **.**.**.*:9000 RMI server

it goes on and on going back connecting and lost. how to fix?

its working! i just saw this https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/setup-server-local-online-1184546/

im using studio3t to connect to this archerbdo version but couldnt find one, the one it detects was my previous odo version. how to connect to the archerbdo?

found it, just changed the port. thanks!

i tried to create centaurus tier 4, sylvian wolf and shadow wolf using .bag add command then i created t3 shadow wolf then i experience horrible lag. so i switched from ipv4 to localhost. so i tried to log in but got auto disconnect . i tried to search the pet in studio3t but couldnt find any pet. i tried creating a new character then i got an error saying "werfault.exe application error". i created a new char same error so i made a new account but can get in smoothly without any error. any idea how to fix or delete the pet that i created? do fiery weapon works? coz im wearing the fiery weapon maybe its the reason too?

nvm i just deleted and reinstalled again..

anyway, i tried to register a horse but when i approach to a stable keeper, there is no "stable" option. only Go back, Shop, Conversation and Exit. How to register a horse in this?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im staring at rates but dont know which to edit to lower the enhancement values. I got pen disto in just 60fs. Which section to change it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's how the code is scripted. I mean there is no chance at all, not even RNG, its like filling a bottle, when you fill out it will enhace. You can edit whatever you want in the configs, and it will be like filling a bottle quicker or slower so no chance to get like official servers RNG, unless you edit the source and compile it. I did that in my server to play solo, but the main code it's not mine its from ledie's so I will not post here.

Edit: there is a randchance function in the function, so yeah sometimes it will enhance even without "filling the bottle" but out of the real %chance of the oficial bdo.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's how the code is scripted. I mean there is no chance at all, not even RNG, its like filling a bottle, when you fill out it will enhace. You can edit whatever you want in the configs, and it will be like filling a bottle quicker or slower so no chance to get like official servers RNG, unless you edit the source and compile it. I did that in my server to play solo, but the main code it's not mine its from ledie's so I will not post here.

Edit: there is a randchance function in the function, so yeah sometimes it will enhance even without "filling the bottle" but out of the real %chance of the oficial bdo.

wow hehehe okay. was trying to lower it a bit tho coz i have 4pens in a row with low fs

uhhhm, is it normal that if accesslevel is 4, all the damage from mobs you only recieve 1 damage?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone play in offical server yet ? is the monster too weak or my char strong .. from lv 1 -> 30 mission , all mob is one hit with default attack

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone play in offical server yet ? is the monster too weak or my char strong .. from lv 1 -> 30 mission , all mob is one hit with default attack
This is normal in BDO. The mobs don't put up a fight at all until you reach lvl 56+ areas. Also, don't be surprised if mobs just stand there and don't attack you. That is normal for the beginning of the game. Only certain areas are actually difficult to grind, and they are usually places that require more than 200 AP.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i guess 1-30 is somewhat a friendly mob except crescent, stars end, sycaria. but honestly, i have the same question like you hehehe

This is normal in BDO. The mobs don't put up a fight at all until you reach lvl 56+ areas. Also, don't be surprised if mobs just stand there and don't attack you. That is normal for the beginning of the game. Only certain areas are actually difficult to grind, and they are usually places that require more than 200 AP.

speaking to that, if you reach the max dp bracket, is it normal that you only receive 1damage? i tried removing my pen (dim, urugon) +20 caphras, i receive damage in sycaria but not as painful as expected.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i found the mega links thank!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone have issue with mob attack / walk throught wall ? they're fly if you go higher place too ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry if this had been asked before. I followed Ledie's tutorial on how to setup local server without any problem. The ODODATABASE, LoginServer, and GameServer is running smooth after I fixed the Java Version to version 14. The problem occurs when I'm at the server list. Every time I choose (double-clicked) Serendia server, the 'Now Processing' box appears for 10 seconds and then it crashes to Desktop.

I have ODO Remastered v1.0.1 2100 installed in the same drive. Does it affect this Archer version? Do I have to configure anything else?

ODO DATABASE :
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

LoginServer :
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

GameServer :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry if this had been asked before. I followed Ledie's tutorial on how to setup local server without any problem. The ODODATABASE, LoginServer, and GameServer is running smooth after I fixed the Java Version to version 14. The problem occurs when I'm at the server list. Every time I choose (double-clicked) Serendia server, the 'Now Processing' box appears for 10 seconds and then it crashes to Desktop.

I have ODO Remastered v1.0.1 2100 installed in the same drive. Does it affect this Archer version? Do I have to configure anything else?

ODO DATABASE :

LoginServer :

GameServer :

the answer is on page 2 -
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-archer-version-server-files-1198560/index2.html

Back