Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant download client for archer, guardian client works for this server?

Any can reupload Client Please??

I made some changes to the drop rates and quantity , some pearl prices for who want enjoy game solo or 1-4 player, but first make backup
All World and Field Bosses now can drop :
Blackstar main weapon box
Advice Valks +100
Advice Valks box 35-45
Mass pure
and more ...
All monster have chance to drop Pure Black stones and Shakatu Box - ULTRA LOW CHANCE - and added spaldid Alchemy stones on it
changes many Pearl Prices and increase the amount of : PEARL, Loyalty point and Caphras Stone
Also i tried fix Premium Package III and add buffs ... its seems working but does not show the ICON
Enjoy!

Can you reupload please?

Found here:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-archer-version-server-files-1198560/index25.html

Thanks!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant download client for archer, guardian client works for this server?

Any can reupload Client Please??

Can you reupload please?

Found here:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-archer-version-server-files-1198560/index25.html

Thanks!

You can make it work with the ODO remastered client from the link bellow

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-odo-remastered-client-v1-1178279/

Patched with the client patch for V223 from link bellow.

https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/emulator-tools-release-megathread-1178157/

that is how i run it at least.

At the end you just need to change in the client folder, in the service.ini file to something like this

from AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=216.172.109.30
to AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=127.0.0.1

I tried to use the guardian client just for the fun of it... but as stated lots of times, a client will work with a particular server. I can make it work up to the point it tried to log in but it doesn't connect and since i am no expert at this, i rather not fiddle with stuff i don't understand how it works.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have experienced these issues?

1. Epheria Sailboat & Epheria Frigate
- wont load Ship cannon balls. i purchased 100 cannon balls from npc, didnt work. I tried putting them in ship inventory but got crash so i edited the item in Studio3T

2. Butchering, Tanning, Fluid collector
- wont work via lifeskill method. they only work if you wear them and kill the mobs, it auto gather BUT only provides 1 meat or 1blood unlike in gathering method, it provides 4 to 10 blood or meat.

3. Gathering crops
- takes much time to regrow, completed two potato rotations but the crops isnt growing back

4. Transporting items
- I tried to send my blackstones from Heidel to Velia but after i proceed to transfer, the item disappeared and no on going transport

Anyone have these issues and how to fix them?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Anyone have experienced these issues?

1. Epheria Sailboat & Epheria Frigate
- wont load Ship cannon balls. i purchased 100 cannon balls from npc, didnt work. I tried putting them in ship inventory but got crash so i edited the item in Studio3T

2. Butchering, Tanning, Fluid collector
- wont work via lifeskill method. they only work if you wear them and kill the mobs, it auto gather BUT only provides 1 meat or 1blood unlike in gathering method, it provides 4 to 10 blood or meat.

3. Gathering crops
- takes much time to regrow, completed two potato rotations but the crops isnt growing back

4. Transporting items
- I tried to send my blackstones from Heidel to Velia but after i proceed to transfer, the item disappeared and no on going transport

Anyone have these issues and how to fix them?

1 - Bugged. Need check wich sailboat is the correct and work.

2 - Bugged. You can't butchering, fluid or use collector, need equip the tool and kill the mobs.

3 - Didn't chcked.

4 - For me works fine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - Bugged. Need check wich sailboat is the correct and work.

2 - Bugged. You can't butchering, fluid or use collector, need equip the tool and kill the mobs.

3 - Didn't chcked.

4 - For me works fine

oh okay. but you know what? The good thing about it is doing hunting lifeskill, no need to dive in to the deep waters and butcher the whales coz it auto loot. haha so easy peasy! Still a win win situation :laugh:

Thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can add cacao cash to my account in order to buy Dine or Doom?
What ID have?

S

Snigel

ID find here :

Edit the SQL & Bexcel , change C.Cash to Pearls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What ID have?

you can edit cash in the database with navicat or other programs. its on your account page. also instead of buying the horse, you can just add the horse emblem directly to your inventory.

50133 - Horse Emblem: Dream Arduanatt (stallion)
50134 - Horse Emblem: Dream Arduanatt (mare)

50131 - Horse Emblem: Dream Diné (stallion)
50132 - Horse Emblem: Dream Diné (mare)

50129 - Horse Emblem: Dream Doom (stallion)
50130 - Horse Emblem: Dream Doom (mare)

//bag add ID amount

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What ID have?
or you can use robo3t.exe to edit your cash like this :

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can edit cash in the database with navicat or other programs. its on your account page. also instead of buying the horse, you can just add the horse emblem directly to your inventory.

50133 - Horse Emblem: Dream Arduanatt (stallion)
50134 - Horse Emblem: Dream Arduanatt (mare)

50131 - Horse Emblem: Dream Diné (stallion)
50132 - Horse Emblem: Dream Diné (mare)

50129 - Horse Emblem: Dream Doom (stallion)
50130 - Horse Emblem: Dream Doom (mare)

//bag add ID amount

yea thats much faster

or you can use robo3t.exe to edit your cash like this :

btw, is robo3t much better than studio3t? coz i saw it in server folder then i saw robo3t folder

anyway, is there a way to create your own attendance reward items or update them?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw, is robo3t much better than studio3t? coz i saw it in server folder then i saw robo3t folder

anyway, is there a way to create your own attendance reward items or update them?

Robo3t is easy to use compared with studio3t

you can edit Attendance_Table in BDOold.sqlite3 and datasheets.bexcel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Robo3t is easy to use compared with studio3t

you can edit Attendance_Table in BDOold.sqlite3 and datasheets.bexcel

okay, will get to use in robo3t. speaking of datasheets.bexcel, does navicat can do the job? coz i tried using BexcelEditor2.exe but so hard to understand coz its language is in korean or chinese idk coz i cant read it hehehe or what software you can suggest?

i tried using navicat150_mysql_en_x64, installed it but cant open datasheets.bexcel

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a problem, before the server let me create new accounts and now when I go to create a new character it gives me an error and the client bothers me.
08:52:25.279 ERROR - 127.0.0.1 Error while running CMCreateCharacterToField packet java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.items.Item.getEnduranceLimit(Item.java:237) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.items.Item.<init>(Item.java:107) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.items.Item.<init>(Item.java:95) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.services.PlayerSaveService.createPlayer(PlayerSaveService.java:123) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMCreateCharacterToField.runImpl(CMCreateCharacterToField.java:78) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:48) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:139) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay, will get to use in robo3t. speaking of datasheets.bexcel, does navicat can do the job? coz i tried using BexcelEditor2.exe but so hard to understand coz its language is in korean or chinese idk coz i cant read it hehehe or what software you can suggest?

i tried using navicat150_mysql_en_x64, installed it but cant open datasheets.bexcel
you can try this one, but not advanced like BexcelEditor2.exe: https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-bexcel-file-editor-1156337/

good thing about BexcelEditor2.exe ... you can search for IDs easy to find what you want while the other you have to search manually

but you can use them both because somethimes BexcelEditor2.exe not working properly and good thing about other editor you can add columns

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can try this one, but not advanced like BexcelEditor2.exe: https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/release-bexcel-file-editor-1156337/

good thing about BexcelEditor2.exe ... you can search for IDs easy to find what you want while the other you have to search manually

but you can use them both because somethimes BexcelEditor2.exe not working properly

my problem with BexcelEditor2.exe is i cant copy paste all the row. :(
i downloaded
Bexcel-Editor.7z but couldn't find its .exe to run the program O_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my problem with BexcelEditor2.exe is i cant copy paste all the row. :(
i downloaded
Bexcel-Editor.7z but couldn't find its .exe to run the program O_O
ohh you right that one don't have .exe
here :
you can find .exe in Binaries folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, im newbie and i want asking stupid question: how to add item by command when its type is not 0? for example with ID 9434 on the web its the ID of a cat but when i add it its into soup and i found out the problem is these two have the same ID but different type. Sr for my bad english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh you right that one don't have .exe
here :
you can find .exe in Binaries folder

thank you! im now working to make all the weight in to 1. got 32,580 rows. is there a way i can do a copy paste method? coz typing 1 in each rows could take me days to finish it :(

Back