Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i bought maids from pearl shop, i put 10 of each maid in my house and the button to call maids wont show up, i will try the other options from pearl shop tomorrow, maybe the one i chose is not working properly. Im using the jdk provided by you. jdk 14.0.1 iirc

Well. As far i know some persons here shared a file with all pearl shop items appearing. If you are using they pearl shop, you need know this pearl shop is broken. Mine is working fine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far i have alot of fun playing this version, managed to populate my marketplace and balanced alot of stuff but man balancing a game like this is hell

but there is only one thing i would need help at... fixing gathering. Is that possible or does it just dont work ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
doing journal bartali adventure log, accepted the reward for dp,ap,accuracy but it wont show any changes in sheet data or number. only shows the hp reward. is it bugged?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of people have lost interest in this build ever since the Guardian release, but since this is the most stable and complete build yet, I'm still playing and testing it. I have really enjoyed it so far, even with its quirks. Most problems I've been able to find some sort of work-a-round. After testing this for about 20 hours or so, I finally got a character through awakening, and finished the Mediah questline. I have 2 major complaints so far. Things that I think could be fixed, if someone can tell me how.

1. The client seems to be throttling my FPS a lot, and I don't know why. On the Steam version, I run full remastered settings at 1080p, and my frames stay above 50fps, and my GPU stays around 75C. In this build, I run the same settings, and my frames constantly drop below 20fps when around a bunch of enemies, and my GPU never goes above 50C. I have switched around my settings many times, made sure the "low power" option is turned off, and I can't get it to go smoothly, or put a load on my GPU. It seems like the client is purposely throttling the GPU usage. Does anyone know a fix for this?

2. Most of the popular grind spots are WAAAAY nerfed. It seems that Nemesis Desert, or whatever this database came from, was designed to be a no-challenge one-handed grind fest. I tested areas with a VERY low gear score of 85AP and 170DP, and most high-end areas were laughably easy. Here's what I tested so far:

-Basilisk, Cadry, Naga: Killed them easily, they didn't even put a scratch on me. Trash loot price increased A LOT.
-Bashim, Waragon: Killed them easily, they didn't scratch me. Trash loot price unchanged.
-Centaur: Unchanged. They killed me very quickly.
-Shultz: Killed them easily, they did minor damage. Trash loot price increased.
-Sausans: I one-shotted everyone, not a scratch on me. Trash loot price increased.

Places that are not popular grind spots, like Hasrah, Soldier's Grave, and Manes were unchanged. The most laughable thing about this is that those areas were HARDER than the high-level grind areas. I assume I'm going to see similar changes in places like Valencia desert and Kamasylvia. Is there an easy way to change this back to normal? Or do I have to find every monster ID in SQlite and type in the numbers by hand?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 premises:
1) I use the resorepless mod
2) I use a modified version of the rates.properties file

i run the server batch files and everything works fine but when ui runs the executable for startup games it crashes on the desktop. please advice, i really want to replay this game again. thanks in advance for any kind response. regards.

i need to change the values in network.properties. what values i got to put for a solo-single player game with a private session?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PC_set_Table > select Class you want edit > DefaultItemList

thankyou and anotherone i change item in pearl shop move category in .sqllite but in game not move for me must change another file too ? if yes where thankyou

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update to the Modification :

World bosses and Field Bosses have chance to Drop :

+ Blackstar main Weapon Box
+ Belongings of an Adventurer
+ Remnants of the Rift
+ Mass pure magic
+ Afvice of the Valks (35-45)
+ Advice of the Valks (+100)
+ Kydict's Crystal - Giant

All monsters have chance to Drop :

+ Pure Magical Black Stone
+ [Event] Cron Meal Box
+ [Event] High-Quality Draught Box
+ [Event] Shakatu's Rarity Box
+ [Event] Shakatu's Luxury Box
+ All Pure Black Stone

the rates of this boxes has been Adjusted :

+ [Event] Shakatu's Rarity Box
+ [Event] Shakatu's Luxury Box
+ [Event] Jolly Gift Box
+ Belongings of an Adventurer

the quantity of this items has been increased :

+ Pearls
+ Loyalties
+ Caphras Stone
+ Ancient Spirit Dust
+ Laila's Petal
+ Mass pure Magic

Shops has been modified :

+ Pearl has been increased (to be fair with pearl increased)
+ All Finto's Juice has been replaced with some foods (you can find it in Calpheon food seller)
+All Manos equipment has been replaced with some seeds (<Seeds vendor> Camellia Loggia)
+ Since Villa buffs not working i replace :
++ Almost all General goods now have [Villa] Body Enhancement buff and [Villa] Turning Gates has been replaced with small potions
++ you can also buy [Villa] Body Enhancement buff and [Villa] Turning Gates from Camp has been replaced with useless buff

New modification :

+ Vell's Heart buffs has been changed
+ Hunter's Seal exchange items has been changed
+ World boss can spawn every 30 min

Screenshots:

Note :
+ you can find link in video description
+ make sure backup your files before apply my modification
+ i put rate.properties with mid range rates but if you want adjust drop rate don't put more then 2500 or you will get every item in the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

New modification :

Screenshots:

Note :
+ i put rate.properties with mid range rates but if you want adjust drop rate don't put more then 2500 or you will get every item in the game.

Thenk for share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does scarecrow training works? I can't seem to find any scarecrow dummies throughout the map

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
does scarecrow training works? I can't seem to find any scarecrow dummies throughout the map

On that version they doesn't work. Need sniff they correctly packets and maybe made some fixes on source code server files.

Also added source code link to the thread

New modification :

Screenshots:

Note :

Nice. I'm proud of see people still modifying <3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answers.I still get the same error, when I set up the dialog, it restarts and the error is as in the picture.
all my mission dialogsI'm also getting the dialog is missing all my mission dialogsI'm also getting the dialog is missing

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your answers.I still get the same error, when I set up the dialog, it restarts and the error is as in the picture.
all my mission dialogsI'm also getting the dialog is missing all my mission dialogsI'm also getting the dialog is missing

Yea. I'm sure your windows language or is your java version.
D'you have discord for i help you more? If yes. Send me your discord via direct message and don't share your discord there on the thread

Back