Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
On that version they doesn't work. Need sniff they correctly packets and maybe made some fixes on source code server files.

Also added source code link to the thread

Nice. I'm proud of see people still modifying <3
how do you add or modify the effects of vell? :O

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
does anbody else have the isse, when you play in remasterd the client starts stuttering, freezes or crashes sometimes, but if i play on anything other than remasterd or photo mode everything works fine

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
does anbody else have the isse, when you play in remasterd the client starts stuttering, freezes or crashes sometimes, but if i play on anything other than remasterd or photo mode everything works fine

Easy answer is your PC/laptops can't play it at remastered mode. You need better specs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Easy answer is your PC/laptops can't play it at remastered mode. You need better specs.

Do you know this moments in life, when you already know the truth but just hope it is something else ?!.
I think that I will have to accept that every good thing has to come to an end at some point.
Anyway thanks for the answer.

EDIT:

I think i found a work around, if i put the game in fullsreen not windownt the problems go away

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey guys Im trying to set this up so a friend and i can play it together.. I have everything working fine on my side.. I have the server and the client.. It works perfectly using my ip4 address.. However my friend downloaded the exact same client and it is not working for him.. We are using the same internet, im using it from a wireless card and he is using hardwire. I tried putting my ip4 address on his service.ini and it wont even connect to him.. I even tried using hamachi and other programs and can't seem to get it to work.. Please if i can get some help it would be great and thank you so much for this wonderful release :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I followed Ledie's setup last week and I could play and create characters just fine, but today when I try to launch i get this weird error in my GameServer and I have no idea why..
Help me please?

11:46:58.087 ERROR - Error while initiating database entity constructor java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?] at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?] at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500) ~[?:?] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481) ~[?:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.getInstanceOfT(ADatabaseCollection.java:413) ~[commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.load(ADatabaseCollection.java:241) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.Player.<init>(Player.java:451) [gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?] at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) [?:?] at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) [?:?] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500) [?:?] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481) [?:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.getInstanceOfT(ADatabaseCollection.java:413) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.load(ADatabaseCollection.java:241) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.runImpl(CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.java:33) [gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:48) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:139) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?]Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.events.services.AttendanceService$Holder at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.events.services.AttendanceService.getInstance(AttendanceService.java:56) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.events.AttendancePlayerEvent.<init>(AttendancePlayerEvent.java:59) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.events.EventStorage.<init>(EventStorage.java:48) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.AccountData.<init>(AccountData.java:216) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] ... 43 more11:46:58.093 ERROR - Error while initiating database entity constructor java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?] at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?] at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstanceWithCaller(Constructor.java:500) ~[?:?] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:481) ~[?:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.getInstanceOfT(ADatabaseCollection.java:413) ~[commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.database.mongo.ADatabaseCollection.load(ADatabaseCollection.java:241) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.core.network.receivable.CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.runImpl(CMEnterPlayerCharacterToField.java:33) [gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.ReceivablePacket.run(ReceivablePacket.java:48) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at com.bdoemu.commons.network.Connection.channelRead(Connection.java:139) [commons-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.fireChannelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:321) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelRead(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:295) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.handler.timeout.IdleStateHandler.channelRead(IdleStateHandler.java:286) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:357) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.channelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1410) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:379) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelRead(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:365) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelRead(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:919) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioByteChannel$NioByteUnsafe.read(AbstractNioByteChannel.java:163) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:714) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:650) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeys(NioEventLoop.java:576) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:493) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$4.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:989) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.internal.ThreadExecutorMap$2.run(ThreadExecutorMap.java:74) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at io.netty.util.concurrent.FastThreadLocalRunnable.run(FastThreadLocalRunnable.java:30) [netty-all-4.1.47.Final.jar:4.1.47.Final] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832) [?:?]Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at com.bdoemu.gameserver.model.creature.player.Player.<init>(Player.java:458) ~[gameserver-1.4.0-SNAPSHOT.jar:?] ... 35 more
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
There seem to be errors in the database...
I always recommend put the files in the root of the C: or D:
this avoids mistakes and also if you want to use portable java.
This is set to localhost.

Portable java files:

That way you "don't need to install java and don't need to add the variables", just replace the files.

EDIT: If you have 32gb or more, on gameserver.bat

replace this: set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms4g" "-Xmx16g" "-Xmn2g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=20" "-Xss256k"

by this: set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms4g" "-Xmx32g" "-Xmn2g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=20" "-Xss256k"

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I followed Ledie's setup last week and I could play and create characters just fine, but today when I try to launch i get this weird error in my GameServer and I have no idea why..
Help me please?

Wipe your database.
You can wipe going to: database/data/ (Inside of data folder, delete everything)
And try again to open everything

hey guys Im trying to set this up so a friend and i can play it together.. I have everything working fine on my side.. I have the server and the client.. It works perfectly using my ip4 address.. However my friend downloaded the exact same client and it is not working for him.. We are using the same internet, im using it from a wireless card and he is using hardwire. I tried putting my ip4 address on his service.ini and it wont even connect to him.. I even tried using hamachi and other programs and can't seem to get it to work.. Please if i can get some help it would be great and thank you so much for this wonderful release :)

Hi!
Have you tryied to open the ports TCP: 8888 and 8889
?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! I have a problem with the login server. I read all posts on this Archer server, as well as in the Guardian server, to see if I could fix mi issue, but to no luck. I saw similar errors, but with different codes. Mine is "0xcae" and I tried to search where I could, and did not find anything.

Full error: [UNKNOWN PACKET] : recieved 0xcae, state=CONNECTED from Unknown

P.S.= Sorry for my bad english. :D

Edit: After checking a lot of files inside loginserver folders, I found what the error is.

The file named "packets.xml" contains the error code that I mentioned before, it says:

"<Packet Name="SMGetWorldInformations" Opcode="0x0CAE"/>"

While I found what it was, I have no idea on how to solve it. Hope anyone knows how to...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Ledie,

Thanks for all the help you are providing in this game emulator. I've tried out both the Guardian and Archer releases. Guardian is about what I would expect with a 3/4 done emu. The Archer one is a lot more stable and actually usable. Only real quirk I found with it is the models gets bit goofed up from about the second character you create onwards (textures misapplied on eyes making them look blind XD - with guardian it is worse and does not apply colors and other character customizations like hair type and such). With both you are gonna have to revisit the character in the beauty studio to fix it -- except the eyes - nothing fixes that.

Beyond those visual niggles I would say Archer looks pretty good. Playability is pretty solid.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i'm sorry for the totally noob questions but the thread is huge and i looked around without finding much of an answer yet for what i want to know.

My current PC is to weak to run both the server files and the client (i7 6700 with 16Gb of Ram), but i have 1 spare PC's around, and i'm thinking of repurposing as a BDO server. Is an AMD FX4300 good enough for the Server PC? And how much memory will i need considering i'm the only one who is going to play on it.

Reaction score
Hi i'm sorry for the totally noob questions but the thread is huge and i looked around without finding much of an answer yet for what i want to know.

My current PC is to weak to run both the server files and the client (i7 6700 with 16Gb of Ram), but i have 1 spare PC's around, and i'm thinking of repurposing as a BDO server. Is an AMD FX4300 good enough for the Server PC? And how much memory will i need considering i'm the only one who is going to play on it.

Well, I did the test with a lower PC (Intel Core i7 3770, Corsair Memory 16Gb of Ram, Video GTX 970)
I'm using 2 HDD with 7200RPM, one for the server and another for the client and i managed to play apparently fine.

So i believe you won't have any problems :wink:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Ledie & @Caicai i would like to give you my sincere thank you for making one of my dreams come true, playing BDO on my own, the experience is amazing, i know this those not make up for the hours of work you put into this but i do am very, very grateful! Thank you its like a dream come true playing this and i'm honestly very happy!

@Robson26 i would also like to thank you very much both for the helpful comment and for the portable java sever files set to locale, it was much easier like this getting everything to work and i love it.

Seriously people thank you, i'm amazed how polish this is and having pearls & loyalties be a drop reward makes so much more rewarding and fun to engage in PVE, omg i was having so much fun just testing things out, i can't even wait to see how it will be when i play!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi unfortunately i seem to have encountered one problem the monsters including the boss don't seem to attack me properly they, right when i started the game everything was fine but now they do things like running towards me and then bug out go back to their original location and run towards me again, or bugs with bosses (like the first one) which kept getting on its belly down stuck a bit like that or freeze for a few moments in a position, is it because i only have 16 Gb of ram ?

PS: Killing them things seem fine, only actions such as attacking me bug out...

Update: wierd its only the starting area monsters that do this, further up fighting the exiled soldiers and things are back to normal.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for this post but i got one last question is there any way to reactivate enslar for valkyrie ? I noticed this costume is missing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well i managed to figure most things out but i just got one last question, where are the user accounts stored ? In case i mess things up so i can backup my account/characters.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well i managed to figure most things out but i just got one last question, where are the user accounts stored ? In case i mess things up so i can backup my account/characters.
Look in the mongo database (login database, accounts collection). You will need to acquire a nosql database viewer/editor for that like Navicat premium or studio3t

Simple backup is shut down the database server process and zip the data directory. If you ever need to wipe the database, stop the database process and delete the contents of the data folder. Leave the empty \data folder. If you delete the empty data folder the database process will NOT start.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Look in the mongo database (login database, accounts collection). You will need to acquire a nosql database viewer/editor for that like Navicat premium or studio3t

Simple backup is shut down the database server process and zip the data directory. If you ever need to wipe the database, stop the database process and delete the contents of the data folder. Leave the empty \data folder. If you delete the empty data folder the database process will NOT start.

Thank you very much, looking it up it should work with the included robo3t software as well, so i'm all set in case of anything now.

Again all amazing job done, i had a blast testing out various things i could not afford to on the official, and once i have some spare time i'll give it a serious playthrough XD.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey! I just wanted to ask if there is a mirror for the archer client files, as the gdrive link seems to be constantly not working. Thanks!

Back