Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my ip is dynamic,,

Is it possible to run this server without changing my dynamic IP inside the server files everytime I restart my server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i changed something on my gameserver file that willl instantly fill my blackspirit to 500, and will do special skills everytime. anyone knows how to revert it back to normal? i totally forgot where the folder or file is located for me to change it back for i havent played the game for over a year.

--------pls ignore already solved-------------

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to fix?
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After clicking the server twice, the client crashes saying "The account authentication key is invalid"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can't download the client. everytime i try the download fall down. please set up a new working link or a torrent.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have downloaded the server: but where is the launcher to start black desert? everything seems pieced together at best, this is not the way to do things if the goal is to make something working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
c0uld someone please reset the client link because the old don't work anymore?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wanted to thank everyone who posted their doubts, I read all the pages and finally, I have the server here working perfect, I play, my wife and a son, everything working here.

Ledie, Congratulations on your launch, Thank you

Queria agradecer a todos que postaram suas duvidas, eu li todas as paginas e finalmente, tenho o servidor aqui funcionando perfeito, joga eu, minha esposa e um filho, tudo funcionando aqui.

Ledie, Parabens pelo seu lançamento, Obrigado

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just a question, there is a list that says it is the "most corrected" so... my question is... since the last one i tried was a version that has no working trading convoys and no PVP buildings(AKA you cannot build PVP buildings for war, eg. towers, walls, raid bases ect) is that works in this one? :\ I seen the list, but only war works part can be seen it is covers the building parts? and how about the the trading system 50% what is this means? :\ Not pushing or anything just asking.. I am just curious :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because when I activate an event I don't get the missions to do or the event items.

EX: I activated the New Year event (Nothing appeared, only the decorations)
EX: I activated the Christmas event (Nothing appeared, just the decorations)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks alot to all those involved! This works flawlessly! Never played Black Desert before so I'm lucky I don't know what I'm missing from the newer versions, but this release itself feels as complete as a single player PvE game get with some tweaking. (besides the occassional NPC not spawning and the newer red tier armors)

Tried Guardian for a bit but got into many bugs and crashes really early so I'm sticking with this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-edit

All good! Thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gdrive link stable client seems down, gives me blank page, can anyone upload it again please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gdrive link stable client seems down, gives me blank page, can anyone upload it again please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you it worked, do you know by any chance how to edit or remove the custom welcome message saying "RIP to our colleagues..."? I looked into the modified files with Meta Injector but could not find anything related

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did I extracted both files to Paz folder but the message still there, I tried to extract all .webm files from the ui_movie folder using Paz browser but could not find that welcoming message

You did the test with an ads file on the client?

Last edited:
Back