Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Reaction score
Java 14 portable with gameserver.bat and loginserver.bat file.
I also added settings for localhost in the config folder.
That way you "don't need to install java and don't need to add the variables", just replace the files.

Google drive

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys just want to ask why the server file is 161mb only is there any files need to add for server?
also i tried to mix with this which is in the megathread release of ledie.
but when i tried it, it works on login but when i select the server in game and click enter the client crashed.
also check attached is this right?? it stuck like that??
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Guys just want to ask why the server file is 161mb only is there any files need to add for server?
also i tried to mix with this which is in the megathread release of ledie.
but when i tried it, it works on login but when i select the server in game and click enter the client crashed.
also check attached is this right?? it stuck like that??
Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

The server files are on the home page, 161mb files is only java 14 portable with gameserver.bat and loginserver.bat file.
I also added settings for localhost in the config folder.

EDIT: That way you "don't need to install java and don't need to add the variables", just replace the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have the same issue, so the solution is to download the and add then overwrite with the 161mb file? but after that what files do we need to open to activate the server

Reaction score
i have the same issue, so the solution is to download the and add then overwrite with the 161mb file? but after that what files do we need to open to activate the server
1-Database
2-Loginserver
3-GameServer

It's like in the picture

Don't forget to check your IP on the Client in service.ini

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, i have some questions about this emu.
1- what are the minimum requirement to run the client?
2- can I play from a non-remastered client on a remastered one?
3- can the game run on an i3-8100 with 8gb of RAM, no GPU?
Thank you in advance and excuse my English as a translator

Reaction score
guys how to set up Java having big problem with it :(

You at least researched Ledie's tutorial?? https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/setup-java_home-version-java-1198745/
or my portable Java here in this topic???

hi, i have some questions about this emu.
1- what are the minimum requirement to run the client?
2- can I play from a non-remastered client on a remastered one?
3- can the game run on an i3-8100 with 8gb of RAM, no GPU?
Thank you in advance and excuse my English as a translator

I recommend using it with 16gb or more, also use Ledie's client.
You need a good GPU.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thanks for the quick response, then I have to wait,Would the non-remastered version be possible to run on that same PC?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Found it and sort it , thanks for the support, but now dosnt let me log in, all runing login, server and database just dosnt accept my login details

Reaction score
thanks for the quick response, then I have to wait,Would the non-remastered version be possible to run on that same PC?

In my opinion, remastered client is lighter than non-remastered.

Found it and sort it , thanks for the support, but now dosnt let me log in, all runing login, server and database just dosnt accept my login details

Check in loginserver\bin\configs\login.properties... if everything is set to true.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, a couple new questions:
1. Outfit extraction at blacksmiths isn't working for me. I can't convert to Valks or Crons, it just says extraction failed. Anyone have the same problem?
2. I am editing some things in the server database (bdoOLD.sqlite3), and I found out that MANY things conflict with the client database (datasheets.bexcel), and the client overrides the server. (For example: Pearl shop items, attendance rewards, and events.) I am using "Bexcel file editor by RevoLand" but HOLY CRAP it runs SLOOOOW. It's constantly freezing up. And my computer does not suck; it's a pretty nice gaming PC. Anyone know a faster way to edit bexcel files? Or maybe how to make the server database override the client database instead?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does not pass this screen

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does not pass this screen

Check LoginServer to find out what's actually wrong. If it's an unknown packet, restart the game. If it says account not found, set login.autoregistration.accounts on login.properties to true. If there's literally nothing showing, check the IP's you set on the server and on the client's service.ini file.

Hey guys, a couple new questions:

1. Set EnableExtractItem to true on etcoption.properties. Now I'm actually scared why it was disabled in the first place, I wonder if they discovered an exploit that allowed players to dupe items or some other bug associated with it.

2. Technically it doesn't override the server, it just displays some things wrong but it will still follow the server (unless like on the CharacterTable and useClientAI is enabled then yea, it will follow the Client but that's just on CharacterTable). Use the BEXCEL editor that came with the server files, it's on the tools folder. Just translate the buttons with phone camera Google Translate.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can a worker’s attributes increase with level?
:$:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you! Great work. Looking forward to your next tweak :D:

i'd like to make more tweaks especially edit Premium Package III but to avoid bugs i didnt touch it, right now i feel the game is perfectly balanced for 1- 4 people and we enjoy play even with USER accounts only to make game progress fast.
and keep in mind those tweaks its only lazy fixes and if you need specific tweaks you can ask me and i will do all i can to help.
@Ledie share with us usful tools in server files even with chinese language i manage to understand how the things works, its good idea to try after you backup your files :D

Back