Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea, you can edit the .loc files. You can find they in client folder, inside of one folder called ADS, you can follow this tutorial of how to transform .loc in .txt

In your case you're using the languagedata_en.loc

Ok, thanks.. am going to look that tutorial

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Ok, thanks.. am going to look that tutorial

Right, if you have any doubt, you can tell. Also the translation its a little bit badly due to i've tryied something and everything goes wrong, but its fine to read and understand

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right, if you have any doubt, you can tell. Also the translation its a little bit badly due to i've tryied something and everything goes wrong, but its fine to read and understand
does this release contain bugs? if so, are there many of them?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
does this release contain bugs? if so, are there many of them?

Node war doesn't work, imperial thing doesn't work, guild stable doesn't work, guild wharf doesn't work, dark rift doesn't work
Just that ones as far i remember

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyway to fix or at least reduce some of the NPC rubberbanding? I'll attack an enemy, walk a distance away and they keep teleporting forward and backward before they get to me. Running it localhost.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Is there anyway to fix or at least reduce some of the NPC rubberbanding? I'll attack an enemy, walk a distance away and they keep teleporting forward and backward before they get to me. Running it localhost.

Humm, how much ram you've?

Will be good if you can host the server files in a dedicated host or vps, but if you can't, try to disable some features on ai.properties

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In both rates i can only find Horse XP rates. But like for skills. i'M kinda struggling to find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@ Ledie
En las correcciones que hiciste en PvP, la corrección de PK (Force Pvp) se corrige porque en ODO todos los jugadores son verdes como si tuvieran un nivel bajo, y cuando activas PvP forzado (Alt + C) no puedes atacarlo y tú pasa por él
Muy buen trabajo por cierto

Last edited:
Reaction score
Check if you have any active events (by dates) from the EventManage in your Sqlite or bexcel
Nope

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

There's no decorations active, its just the background music >_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have test many repacks and this repack is the best among all just like what Ledie said before. Great job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, okay. I'll do that, but the guys of SPP already gonna do that

I'll re upload some clients and create torrent links

Umm, sorry if this is common knowledge, but what is "SPP"? First time I've heard of it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't understand why doesn't want to learn anything my black pega. Even changed rates for XP. But i really can't find anywhere about horse learn rate..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get to the server selection screen but everytime i click on the server the game closes itself.
Any ideas?

Edit: Went through some logs and my gameserver says "Connection to login server failed. Reason: UNKNOWN_SERVER"

Edit2: Fixed the unknown_server issue. But the game still closes when I choose my server. Says [Unknown Packet]: received 0xcc9, state=Connected from Unknown.
Did I mess something up here?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this is noob question but how do i make an account? i keep searching for the CMS but file does not exist anymore. I managed to make the server run and I already have the client provided by Ledie. Thanks.

Back