Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just deleted it from the drop, I thought that the drop was taken to some event, but not ) deleted from this table ItemSubGroup_Table

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I just deleted it from the drop, I thought that the drop was taken to some event, but not ) deleted from this table ItemSubGroup_Table

It's not a event, i'll type here where you can remove it.

Thanks a lot ! My nerves were on edge ) I changed service.ini and completely forgot about it, a real salvation ) You are the best !

Tell me which table is responsible for the drop miles and pearls ? Or is it written in every drop ? I think this is an event and I can change the items or quantity, but I can be wrong and the drop is just added, can I change that ?

plz help i'm having the same problem ㅠㅠ

You can drop caprhas, milleage and pearls from collecting lifeskill through the table: CollectResourceName_Table.
Opening it you will see three tables: ID, ResourceFileName and CharacterObjectIndex.

You will only focus on: CharacterObjectIndex. All these ids you can find in the drop table called: ItemSubgroup_Table.

Exactly if you select id for example; 10320 from the CollectResourceName table and look for ItemSubGroupKey in the Itemsubgrouptable table and look for id 10320, you'll see it's there with the pearl and mileage drop. You just have to remove it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have already deleted, I was only looking for miles and pearls at once )

I meant that I would not do this ) but would simply use an unnecessary event somehow )

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
I have already deleted, I was only looking for miles and pearls at once )

I meant that I would not do this ) but would simply use an unnecessary event somehow )

Follow the tutorial. And you will remove the pearls and mileage

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Leddie,

I did pm u for a link since u mentioned in your post for the Archer server files that links got taken down and to request it from you, but I also read that your private messages might be full so idk if you received mine, this is why im writing a post here

I am a noob when it comes to these things so I just want to make sure since I want to play this with a friend, we might use Hamachi if its easier to connect.

Once we download the server files which are the modified and fixed ones that you and Caicai worked on, I need to follow the steps you mentioned in this guide here? https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/set...nline-1184546/
The thing about hamachi I found it here on a similar post thats why I wanna try it out since it seems easier to connect with a friend https://forum.ragezone.com/f1002/play-1199058/

Also can we use the nude mod on this version, has it been tested?

Thank you very much for your time and care, appreciate it a lot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me with the client? from one day to another it just crashes when i log into any of my characters. even if it's not instantly crashing, when i open the map it does.
Tried creating a new account and new character, that seem to work fine. so i assume my family got something, that the client doesnt recignise what it is. but how do i find out from the crash log what is the problematic item? i was thinking maybe one of the attendance rewards, but i cant figure out where are they stored.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hello Leddie,

I did pm u for a link since u mentioned in your post for the Archer server files that links got taken down and to request it from you, but I also read that your private messages might be full so idk if you received mine, this is why im writing a post here

I am a noob when it comes to these things so I just want to make sure since I want to play this with a friend, we might use Hamachi if its easier to connect.

Once we download the server files which are the modified and fixed ones that you and Caicai worked on, I need to follow the steps you mentioned in this guide here? https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/set...nline-1184546/
The thing about hamachi I found it here on a similar post thats why I wanna try it out since it seems easier to connect with a friend https://forum.ragezone.com/f1002/play-1199058/

Also can we use the nude mod on this version, has it been tested?

Thank you very much for your time and care, appreciate it a lot

Hi, okay i'll clear my dms, sorry. Also the fixes is on the thread xD, and yea, you can play with your friend using hamachi, about nude mode it work

Anyone can help me with the client? from one day to another it just crashes when i log into any of my characters. even if it's not instantly crashing, when i open the map it does.
Tried creating a new account and new character, that seem to work fine. so i assume my family got something, that the client doesnt recignise what it is. but how do i find out from the crash log what is the problematic item? i was thinking maybe one of the attendance rewards, but i cant figure out where are they stored.

Right, send me a dm with your discord and i'll help you in discord <3. Or if you want just post screenshots here or upload the client logs crash, last one

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I do have some other questions I want to ask, like is it possible to for horse skills to be instantly learned like fully maxed out 100% while they are being obtained by leveling. Another thing I want to ask is, is it possible to lower the xp rates for early levels, so that early leveling up takes some time? Like is there some code or values to edit these things, or it requires advance programming and coding?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Right, send me a dm with your discord and i'll help you in discord <3. Or if you want just post screenshots here or upload the client logs crash, last one

i sent you a DM, dont know if you got it.

EDIT: you can disregard everything i said. problem was that i put down a node war fort ( ) and this caused the game to crash. had to remove it from the database and that fixed everything.

Thank you very much, I do have some other questions I want to ask, like is it possible to for horse skills to be instantly learned like fully maxed out 100% while they are being obtained by leveling. Another thing I want to ask is, is it possible to lower the xp rates for early levels, so that early leveling up takes some time? Like is there some code or values to edit these things, or it requires advance programming and coding?

take out any horse and type in the chat //pc superma, makes your horse max rank with all skills. (you have to be admin to do this)

to get less XP, go to gameserver/bin/configs/ and edit the rate.properties file. look for rate.exp and rate.quest.exp and lower their values

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
take out any horse and type in the chat //pc superma, makes your horse max rank with all skills. (you have to be admin to do this)

to get less XP, go to gameserver/bin/configs/ and edit the rate.properties file. look for rate.exp and rate.quest.exp and lower their values

Thank you very much.

Ledie has mentioned somewhere about a guide for enhance rates and how they work, does anyone have a guide/tutorial in general for rates.properties files and/or for enhance rates specifically?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone !
1-Anyone knows in which file i can edit the horse stamina/health Regen when resting ?? it's way too fast than vanilla
2-And if there's a way to enable blood spray in this client version like this one

Thx in advance !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You say me please how you made it ? Thanks

I have no idea what you're asking on that screenshot, but if you meant the Attendance Rewards, it's on events.properties on the events.attendance.rewards line. Just open the Attendance_Table on either the SQLITE3 or BEXCEL file, you can find each Attendance Reward category by line there with their ID's.

S

Snigel

I have no idea what you're asking on that screenshot, but if you meant the Attendance Rewards, it's on events.properties on the events.attendance.rewards line. Just open the Attendance_Table on either the SQLITE3 or BEXCEL file, you can find each Attendance Reward category by line there with their ID's.

Exactly this i mean . Thank you .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I move a store npc to another area can you help me or how to invoke a store npc the one with id 50752 is the one from the laboratory, when I invoke it, nothing more greets me, how do I put the store functions thanks in advance

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
someone can give me the link? because the link all broken

Done, i've sent to your dm, check it bro

NPC's and monsters are all on the gameserver/bin/world folder, and your NPC is actually listed on the spawns BUT does not show up; probably because its ContentsGroup ID is disabled.

Also NPC's have what you call an ActionIndex and a DialogIndex, which is basically the thing that differentiates NPC's who all share the same function to have different looks/actions or conversation lines. On one of the XML files inside the folder above, your NPC 50752 has a DialogIndex set to 1.

So you need to spawn the NPC with that DialogIndex, to do this you need the .dev add command; this command allows you to also specify the DialogIndex and ActionIndex respectively. So, basically just add the NPC ID, then the DialogIndex and then just maybe put ActionIndex on 0 because on it's not defined on the XML file anyway.

OFFTOPIC: Interesting NPC, would really help with testing the server
dQKUEph - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes he is an interesting NPC yes. But if you put him on the map and want him to stay there, you need to remove him from the blocked npcs list. The list can be found in the archive:gameserver/bin/configs/ai.propertiesAnd search for his ID.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back