Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you! im now working to make all the weight in to 1. got 32,580 rows. is there a way i can do a copy paste method? coz typing 1 in each rows could take me days to finish it :(
Hard to tell cuz i never test the copy paste ... copy paste row by row is the thing that i tested

i made some changes but i cant remember exactly but im sure i improved it slightly of the first edit that can be found be here :
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/re...server-files-1198560-post9088130/#post9088130
improved one :

the world boss timer has been changed ... so boss every 30 min will be spawned sometimes boss doesn't show in notification but im sure you will find it the his location
and here the timer :
00:30 Kzarka
01:00 Giant Mudster
01:30 Dim Tree Spirit
02:00 Karanda
02:30 Red Nose
03:00 Bastard Bheg
03:30 Ancient Kutum
04:00 Nouver
04:30 Quint/Muraka
05:00 Mirumok Destroyer Offin
05:30 Katzvariak
06:00 Garmoth
06:30 Kzarka
07:00 Giant Mudster
07:30 Dim Tree Spirit
08:00 Karanda
08:30 Red Nose
09:00 Bastard Bheg
09:30 Ancient Kutum
10:00 Nouver
10:30 Quint/Muraka
11:00 Mirumok Destroyer Offin
11:30 Katzvariak
12:00 Garmoth
12:30 Kzarka
13:00 Giant Mudster
13:30 Dim Tree Spirit
14:00 Karanda
14:30 Red Nose
15:00 Bastard Bheg
15:30 Ancient Kutum
16:00 Nouver
16:30 Quint/Muraka
17:00 Mirumok Destroyer Offin
17:30 Katzvariak
18:00 Garmoth
18:30 Kzarka
19:00 Giant Mudster
19:30 Dim Tree Spirit
20:00 Karanda
20:30 Red Nose
21:00 Bastard Bheg
21:30 Ancient Kutum
22:00 Nouver
22:30 Quint/Muraka
23:00 Mirumok Destroyer Offin
23:30 Katzvariak/Garmoth
23:50 Vell
make sure backup your files or you can take only gameserver>bin>World>field_boss.xml
for boss world

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hard to tell cuz i never test the copy paste ... copy paste row by row is the thing that i tested

i made some changes but i cant remember exactly but im sure i improved it slightly of the first edit that can be found be here :
https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/re...server-files-1198560-post9088130/#post9088130
improved one :

the world boss timer has been changed ... so boss every 30 min will be spawned sometimes boss doesn't show in notification but im sure you will find it the his location
and here the timer :

make sure backup your files or you can take only gameserver>bin>World>field_boss.xml
for boss world

gonna try that one now :D

btw, whats with the sqlite that you added under Last 223 ready\gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3?

does this contain your modified stuffs right? no need to download your files that was posted under?? https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/re...server-files-1198560/index25.html#post9088130

edited:

man, i love your improvements! but how to lessen the drop amount or (drop value) of pearls? its too op! got 1.7m pearls in just an hour XD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
btw, whats with the sqlite that you added under Last 223 ready\gameserver\bin\data\sqlite3?
does this contain your modified stuffs right? no need to download your files that was posted under?? https://forum.ragezone.com/f1000/re...server-files-1198560/index25.html#post9088130

improved one :

is almost the same of that post just i did some little changes

and i agree with you pearls drop too much ... ill try rebalance it next time

or you can do it by yourself ... open SQLiteDatabaseBrowserPortable and search for ItemSubGroup_Table
Next go to ItemKey and search for Number 6
Scroll down until you find ItemKey 6
then change every MinCount_0 and MaxCount_0 of any ItemKey 6 you see
exemple :
MinCount_0 50 MaxCount_0 200
you have chance to get between 50 to 200 randomly
Good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my problem with BexcelEditor2.exe is i cant copy paste all the row. :(
i downloaded
Bexcel-Editor.7z but couldn't find its .exe to run the program O_O
It its a bit late but for everyone with this problem .. from what i saw in BescelEditor2.exe

I haven't translated or anything, just based on what the buttons do.
When you work with .bexcel file you can just export the table you wanna change as .txt, and open it in notpad or something, Change the values in the .txt file and import it again. When you export and import make sure you have the proper table selected that you work on it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After I installed everything and server start up I saw that was raining only over some specific areas (like Biraghl Den). I let the server run for a while (more than 24 h without restart), and when i checked the rain clouds moved, but just a little bit. First setting i thought was at fault was PushPullSpeed from Weather_Actor_Table (both server/client side) so I changed the 0 to something like 1000 to see what happens - but things stayed the same.

Next step was to change the setting from gameserver /bin/config/etcoption.properties from

# 5 Minutes
WeatherUpdateTime = 120

to something like 1 and now clouds and rain seems to move like the original.

Farming (the one with the fence) works just fine, the crops grow as expected in the original game ( like 5 - 6 hours ).

Gathering in the field - not sure about the time it takes for plants to regrow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which file would lower boss damage? There are just two of us playing so we want just enough damage to make it challenging but not too much.

And how do I manually spawn a boss?

Thank you in advance!

Forgot to add in case someone finds this useful: Ardunatt ID = 50133

Dina ID = 50131

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which file would lower boss damage? There are just two of us playing so we want just enough damage to make it challenging but not too much.

in the tool folder you will find CreatureManager.exe open your DB and try edit those values

but i dont recommend because boss stat are perfectly balanced and more ppl play with you boss will be more harder then solo

.spawn add BOSS ID example > .spawn add 23001 : Kazrka

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the tool folder you will find CreatureManager.exe open your DB and try edit those values

but i dont recommend because boss stat are perfectly balanced and more ppl play with you boss will be more harder then solo

.spawn add BOSS ID example > .spawn add 23001 : Kazrka

Thank you so much! I thought I'd try to spawn a boss first and see how hard it is before changing its stats. Just finished applying all the autumn decorations so I'm ready to jump back in with my son and play. TY!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you in advance!

Forgot to add in case someone finds this useful: Ardunatt ID = 50133

Dina ID = 50131

go to your gameserver/bin/config folder and open up battleoption.properties in a text editor. search for these lines:

AttackDamageCapPlayerToBoss = 3.0f (in this case 3.0f means that you do 3x the normal damage to the boss. you can play around with it.)

and

AttackDamageCapBossToPlayer = 0.33f (this is how much damage the boss deals to players. in this case its 1/3rd of normal.)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I thought I'd try to spawn a boss first and see how hard it is before changing its stats. Just finished applying all the autumn decorations so I'm ready to jump back in with my son and play. TY!

Thanks so much! T

Also, is there a master list for gm commands somewhere? I know are some listed within command list but they are not all there.

Sorry for all the questions and thank you so much for the help!

Thanks for the help! Sorry for bothering everyone.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys, which version (archer or guardian) has the most life skills/gathering/farming/non combat stuff/quests working? the search option is throwing msg connection refused errors otherwise I would look for it myself so I'm not sure which version has the most stuff working. thanks for any input!

p.s. maybe any discord links to help fill me in too? :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi guys, which version (archer or guardian) has the most life skills/gathering/farming/non combat stuff/quests working? the search option is throwing msg connection refused errors otherwise I would look for it myself so I'm not sure which version has the most stuff working. thanks for any input!

p.s. maybe any discord links to help fill me in too? :):

I suspect Archer. I know there are some enthusiastic people working on Guardian but I don't think it is as complete from what I am seeing. They are making progress though. I'm praying people keep working on it. Would be awesome to have shai. I'm also wondering if there is anyway I can support people doing this? I can't program but if there is anyway to help, I'd love to know. I do know there are far too many people trying to profit off a community effort. I mostly want a private BDO for me any my son to play on because he was bullied so much on the online version. Again, if there is anything I can do to help the Guardian version develop, please let me know. Patreon etc. Not because I'm lazy and don't want to contribute, but because I have time constraints and no programming ability. Doesn't mean I think people shouldn't get something for their hard work. Thanks, sorry for the long post.

Also want to say that we have been enjoying the Archer version immensely. Thank you so much!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@squire14
your inbox is full and i cant replay your last message

you can join to Ledie Discord
there's many good stuff out there

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The client download won't work for me does anyone have a mirror?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have installed some in my house and the icon didnt show up un the corner of the screen.

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i have installed some in my house and the icon didnt show up un the corner of the screen.

You take they using .bag add commands or buyed from pearl shop? If you buyed from pearl shop, it sould work. If you added to your inventory using .bag add, you've added the wrong id.

And check if you have java jdk14

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You take they using .bag add commands or buyed from pearl shop? If you buyed from pearl shop, it sould work. If you added to your inventory using .bag add, you've added the wrong id.

And check if you have java jdk14

i bought maids from pearl shop, i put 10 of each maid in my house and the button to call maids wont show up, i will try the other options from pearl shop tomorrow, maybe the one i chose is not working properly. Im using the jdk provided by you. jdk 14.0.1 iirc

Back