[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 333536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    474Posts

Re: [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Quote Originally Posted by andreycl View Post
    please help, after selecting the server my pc going crash, but i try login on BDO official server i dont have that problem.
    thanks

Di you started the gameserver? Show some screens of logs from loginserver and gameserver when you crash
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀RaGEZONE Facebook
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    35Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    Di you started the gameserver? Show some screens of logs from loginserver and gameserver when you crash
    yes i can loged in, the problem i change the XC file with old xc cause on your client i can't start the game, can u give me fix XC for the client sir?

the server already up and don't have any problem error or etc.

il check the hardware CPU or GPU nothing have overload or overheating. still on 50cc for the temprature.
    Last edited by andreycl; 02-09-21 at 12:35 PM. Reason: typo

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TacosV View Post
    Enemies following my position are almost 1 second behind. They swing their weapons at where I was a second ago, not even close to my position, and STILL damage me. And if I hold block as they swing at empty air, it blocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVenom View Post
    That's because it's an emulator and the AI code is not official. It needs more work if you want a smooth result.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    Even if was official files you can't run in your machine xD
    So you are saying that this is totally normal AI behavior for this server? Everyone else has the same problem? And there's no way to fix it?

MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Can i get link of this ? outdated sadly..

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    474Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TacosV View Post
    So you are saying that this is totally normal AI behavior for this server? Everyone else has the same problem? And there's no way to fix it?
    I didn't say it. The AI ​​works perfectly for me and when my server was online it worked even more perfectly because it was a 16 cpu machine and 32 cores and 128gb ram.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

MemberRank
    Sep 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

can you share the datasheets.bexcel which's weather is working all right?

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    11Posts

Hey! I was wondering, how do I spawn the event NPCs from the event files in the root directory? I put them into the events subfolder, or the same folder es regionclientdata2100, but the NPCs won't show up. Do I need to add them manually to the regionclientdata2100 xml?

edit: Do I have to activate the events in the SQL database somehow? I can see the decorations on Termain Beech for example, but the NPCs just don't appear
    Last edited by doodad; 04-09-21 at 06:00 PM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    474Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mgqlfc View Post
    can you share the datasheets.bexcel which's weather is working all right?

Weather works, on some page here in the thread I commented on how to change the change I made.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    Hey! I was wondering, how do I spawn the event NPCs from the event files in the root directory? I put them into the events subfolder, or the same folder es regionclientdata2100, but the NPCs won't show up. Do I need to add them manually to the regionclientdata2100 xml?

edit: Do I have to activate the events in the SQL database somehow? I can see the decorations on Termain Beech for example, but the NPCs just don't appear

For npcs to work properly add the file you created (xml) in the folder called: gameserver\bin\world\custom
    And restart your server

Thermian doesn't have npc because i didn't put they. Also events can be managed via clientside depending of the event

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    11Posts

Thank you Ledie! I'll look into that and maybe I'll figure out how to add those NPC myself :)

MemberRank
    Nov 2005 Join Date
    GM LandLocation
    73Posts

can we get a file reupload
    seems google has deleted them
    Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

nvm I just seen your previous post about the files

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

[SERVICE]
    TYPE=GT
    RES= _EN_

[GT]
    AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=216.172.109.30
    AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
    PATCH_URL= http://dn.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/UploadData/
    viewTradeMarketUrl=https://trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/
    gameTradeMarketUrl=https://game-trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/

this is service.ini file:
    1) authentic domain is a forward server??
    2) autenthic port: what shoud be the correct port to play in local?
    3) patch url and blas bla bla: what's that??

can one please post a correct service.ini file to play on local? cheers.
    Last edited by ameba; 07-09-21 at 10:23 AM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    11Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ameba View Post
    [SERVICE]
    TYPE=GT
    RES= _EN_

[GT]
    AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=216.172.109.30
    AUTHENTIC_PORT=8888
    PATCH_URL= http://dn.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/UploadData/
    viewTradeMarketUrl=https://trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/
    gameTradeMarketUrl=https://game-trade.global-lab.playblackdesert.com/

this is service.ini file:
    1) authentic domain is a forward server??
    2) autenthic port: what shoud be the correct port to play in local?
    3) patch url and blas bla bla: what's that??

can one please post a correct service.ini file to play on local? cheers.

1) That is the IP of the target game server. If you run the server on the same computer, you can use 127.0.0.1
    Otherwise, use IP of your game server.

2) port of game server. the port is set in the configuration file. Refer to guide from Ledie, it explains very well. If it is a remote server, then incoming packages must be accepted by the firewall.

3) ignore, leave at is. I think the client just needs the data filled in.

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    30Posts

Please explain what the files with the threadpool.properties settings and the parameter in AI ai.event.loop.fps and ai.thread.pool.type are responsible for, as well as there is a parameter there as in the settings files ai.thread.pool.size to him do you need to change the value as in the config files? I tried different values and I don't see the difference, but if you put parameter 1 everywhere (for example, threadpool.ai.core.pool.size = 1) the server just starts flying) And so I can't understand why this setting is needed? And do I need it if I play alone. Server and client on one machine I5-3570 (4k) 16gb ram (1800) and swap file 32gb on SSD ... (Translator sorry)

MemberRank
    Sep 2018 Join Date
    11Posts

I've been fooling around a bit with the sqlite databese gameserver side, and I was wondering how I can change an item from the "Pearl Box" category to the regular one? The apparels, to be precise.

So that they're not in the "real cash" category but pearl price category. I tried changing the price from cash to pearl (with NULL for cash), but that does nothing... help please? ^-^;

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    51Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doodad View Post
    I've been fooling around a bit with the sqlite databese gameserver side, and I was wondering how I can change an item from the "Pearl Box" category to the regular one? The apparels, to be precise.

So that they're not in the "real cash" category but pearl price category. I tried changing the price from cash to pearl (with NULL for cash), but that does nothing... help please? ^-^;
    you might need to do it client-side. in that case you need to do the same thing you did, but in the gamecommondata/datasheets.bexcel file in the game's folder. if you are playing alone, i wouldn't bother though. you can just add everything to your bag anyway.

here is how:
    Spoiler:
    let's say you want your Lahn to have the Sanguine Petal set. you head over to bdocodex, search the database for "lahn sanguine set" you remember the ID next to the thing you want, lets say the Premium Set, which is 551061. in game you just type in chat //bag add 551061 1 and voila. if //bag wont work, try .bag ... also you always have to specify the amount after the ID and optionally the enchantment level. so //bag add ID amount enchantment. so for example a PEN: Kzarka Longsword would be //bag add 10010 1 20

not everything in the database can be added, because the client is not up-to-date. if you add an item that doesnt exist in the client yet, it will most likely just give you an error in the chat "item not found" but some items will crash your game. when that happens, you will need to go into the database and delete that item from the inventory of the character.

Advertisement