Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
223 TP List

I don't know if people are still playing this version, but I'm having a lot of fun with it. I pulled together Teleport IDs that Ledie and some other people posted. I went through it as much as I could and pretty much teleported to each one. I'm using the english/NA names from in-game so they might not look familiar to other language speakers.

I was also wondering if anyone ever created a teleport feature in-game. If not, no big deal. I'm just happy to play.

Thank you to everyone for working on this project.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am also very much enjoying this version. I'm always grateful ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
21465 = Are Sycrid bosses set to spawn? I've never seen an announcement that it appeared. I think I'm missing something in the field_boss.xml file, so I'll ask a question >_<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
21465 = Are Sycrid bosses set to spawn? I've never seen an announcement that it appeared. I think I'm missing something in the field_boss.xml file, so I'll ask a question >_<

I just went there yesterday, lol. Is that the one where you summon the whale thing? If it is, I think you need to summon it yourself with the scales you get from the mobs.

"[Ancient Creature’s Scale]: arrange 5 fragments in a shape of [+] to make a Form of an Ancient Creature, which can break the seal of the field boss Sycrid. Can be completed once a week."

I didn't try; I'm not even strong enough to handle the trash mobs yet. Also, it was addressed earlier that the mobs are doubling up there. I think there's a fix for that, but I'm not sure.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi, i just tried that one just now. all i did was, i was in velia, i did the command .spawn add 21465 then there was a notification appeared above my screen that it really spawn. then i did the command .tp npc 21465 and i was tped in sycaria. i wanna try the one Bodhisattva mentioned.

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very interesting >_< Thanks for the detailed explanation

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
hi, i just tried that one just now. all i did was, i was in velia, i did the command .spawn add 21465 then there was a notification appeared above my screen that it really spawn. then i did the command .tp npc 21465 and i was tped in sycaria. i wanna try the one Bodhisattva mentioned.

You can try to add this boss id to the field_boss.xml
Also if he didn't spawn alone, you can try to check
Ai.properties

And check if he isn't disable (the id)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can try to add this boss id to the field_boss.xml
Also if he didn't spawn alone, you can try to check
Ai.properties

And check if he isn't disable (the id)

I combined the scales and went to the center to start the quest and it works. It even spawned with the dolphin-like minions. Although, I didn't see the big world notification at the top of the screen, just the one small one that comes up when he spawns there (unless that's it) and I stayed there and waited for it. It didn't take too long, maybe 2 minutes.

On another note: Is there a way to change the excavation node drops? I noticed that at Lynch Ruins, it's supposed to have Trace of Savagery (5956), but it's dropping Trace of Origin (5957) which actually supposed to come from Glish Ruins.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When attacking Robber Afuar, an error related to escaping continues to occur in the cmd window. Maybe it has something to do with his escape system, but he just stands there like an idiot and dies. Is it just me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When attacking Robber Afuar, an error related to escaping continues to occur in the cmd window. Maybe it has something to do with his escape system, but he just stands there like an idiot and dies. Is it just me?

It happens to me too, but not all the time. In a way, that's good because I can get to him and kill him. Also, there's two him a lot of the times, which is also good. Double rewards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the gameserver\bin\configs\commands setting, the CommandAccess.tp.town = USER item was changed to "USER" to allow general users to use the command, but a phrase such as "You don't have authority to do this command:tp" is output Is it possible to make it possible for normal users to use the .tp command?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We found a problem that when attacking Gyfin Rasia assault captain Urgon Boss (23784), he casts a pattern that collapses after a while, and the Rurrabbi (23785) monster spawns very late.
Rurrabbi (23785) 2 will spawn..
Is it possible to make Urgon (23784) fall and immediately Rurrabbi (23785) come out?
Has anyone experienced the same problem as me?

\scripts\ai\Ai_novicebronzegiantraptor_boss??

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We found a problem that when attacking Gyfin Rasia assault captain Urgon Boss (23784), he casts a pattern that collapses after a while, and the Rurrabbi (23785) monster spawns very late.
Is it possible to make Urgon (23784) fall and immediately Rurrabbi (23785) come out?

havent tried that coz im lazy to do urugon boss XD
just type
.bag add 11103 1 20
to get urugon shoes to make life easier hehehe XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you do the Awakened Urugon (in retail you need to put together 5 scrolls you get from the black spirit once a week). I spawned him in (23790), this is the <awakened> version of him according to bdocodex and some minions appear with him. 2 Loure Ravi's do appear when Urugon falls down, but it's pretty fast for me.

When I spawn (23784), this is Urugon also, but no other minions appear with him. When he falls, 2 Loure Ravi's appear pretty fast too.

If it's taking long for Loure Ravi to appear, I think a lot has to do with your system specs. Although I can't be certain.
squire14 - .bag add 721003 40000 along with 11103 1 20 - make life VERY easy ;)

Did you do the Awakened Urugon (in retail you need to put together 5 scrolls you get from the black spirit once a week). I spawned him in (23790), this is the <awakened> version of him according to bdocodex and some minions appear with him. 2 Loure Ravi's do appear when Urugon falls down, but it's pretty fast for me.

When I spawn (23784), this is Urugon also, but no other minions appear with him. When he falls, 2 Loure Ravi's appear pretty fast too.

If it's taking long for Loure Ravi to appear, I think a lot has to do with your system specs. Although I can't be certain.
squire14 - .bag add 721003 40000 along with 11103 1 20 - make life VERY easy ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for answer. I didn't think it was a specification problem, but I'll definitely look for the cause ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what is this for problem ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how many Gb of ram need to play local on this Emu ?
i'm just asking before downloading

Back