Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need jdk 14 properly installed and java_home set up to point to it.

I am also having that problem even after downloading jdk 14 and setting JAVA_HOME its location. Are we missing some steps?

EDIT: Fixed. I had to manually set the variable in the environment variables instead of through the command prompt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server is running okay but i'm stuck at create account and launcher to login

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Made an account just to give my thanks to Ledie and Robson26 for their amazing files. I followed Ledie's tutorials and everything runs great. Your work is much appreciated from me.

I have just 1 small question. And maybe the question is noob question because no one else I can find asked about. When I run server about every 40 minutes I get connections in loginserver from unknown IPs. They are not me or my friends. Also many connections come in on port 8888, 8889, 9000 too all from unknown. Maybe this just leftover code stuff from where server came from and I too new to know. But would make me feel better if someone could say why this happen.

Code very good. I not say Ledie or Robson26 give bad files. Want make that clear.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem with the client, when I put the user name and password to log in:
Image:

The client close and I receive fail error:

Can you help me please @Ledie or someone else?
Thank you!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a problem with the client, when I put the user name and password to log in:
Image:

The client close and I receive fail error:

Can you help me please @Ledie or someone else?
Thank you!

Visual C++ Redist Installer. look for this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Visual C++ Redist Installer. look for this

Thank you!
I have another problem.
The client open and after that close alone after 2-3 seconds.
In client log I have the same issues like this guy from here:

And the solve is "Press Win+R enter %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Black Desert\ and change the line Windowed =2 to Windowed=0 in the GameOption.txt file. The game will start, everything will work in full-screen mode only, BUT when minimized, the screen will turn black again."

But I don't have anything in documents black desert because is not an installed client, the nemesis client is in rar file.
So how to put on windowed 0?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you!
I have another problem.
The client open and after that close alone after 2-3 seconds.
In client log I have the same issues like this guy from here:

And the solve is "Press Win+R enter %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Black Desert\ and change the line Windowed =2 to Windowed=0 in the GameOption.txt file. The game will start, everything will work in full-screen mode only, BUT when minimized, the screen will turn black again."

But I don't have anything in documents black desert because is not an installed client, the nemesis client is in rar file.
So how to put on windowed 0?

the 223(Archer version) folder is in Documents/Acharnes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone's having trouble getting buffs from skills to apply, there seems to be some small errors in the code. .

Code:
git am <patch_file>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, is it possible to use a different client than Nemesis for this emu? If yes, then can you point me to one?
I'm not a fan of heavily modified client, and the opening message is really out of place.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's some notes I wrote while going through the desert:
-Desert sicknesses are disabled. Both day and night. Any way to re-enable?
-Sandstorms do no damage. Can be changed?
-There is a glitch when going through a sandstorm. The audio will play the sandstorm wind loop endlessly until you teleport or re-log.

Mobs:
Gahaz Bandits: Still like vanilla. Was a fun grind.
Sulfer Mine: Heavily nerfed, big trash loot boost.
Aakman Temple: Still like vanilla. They destroyed me, and I couldn't scratch them.
Nagas: Nerfed, trash loot boost. Although they did hurt me a little.

I'll test the rest of the desert mobs later. Right now I'm finishing up Kama and going into Dreig. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

One more note: The game runs slower and slower the longer I play it. I have to quit and re-load for it to go back to normal. I figure it's just loading tons of textures and stuff into the RAM and not dumping anything. Not a deal breaker, but a little annoying.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Explain what each option does --> set DEFAULT_JVM_OPTS="-server" "-Xms16g" "-Xmx64g" "-Xmn2g" "-XX:+UseParallelGC" "-XX:parallelGCThreads=20" "-Xss256k"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those are the args passed to java.exe. You can teach yourself what they mean here:

Back