Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After you click on play you got stuck on Now Processing ?
Have you checked the login.properties from loginserver and enabled the auto.register.accounts = true
?
Also, is the loginserver on local or a host

I don’t have that issue. The game just closes once I choose serendia as my server
im not stuck on anything

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you so much for sharing this file :thumbup:Ledie, Caicai

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi, this was actually way more functional than I expected but I am running into something about Stiffness and PVP. everytime Stiffness procs on PVP, it never ends and just gets you stuck. is there a config file somewhere defining how long a debuff lasts or do I have to find it on the CLASS files (if I can even decompile it) somewhere? I'm also not sure which CLASS file handles this so I'm also kinda stuck.

any help appreciated.

The duration of the CC can be modified in buff_table, you filter by ModuleType 14 and all the buffs that will appear will be related to the CC, there look for the stiffnes and in Param1 you can modify the time it lasts. You must bear in mind that if they did something else in the code with respect to the CC, it is possible that what you modify will conflict.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i've a fix for that, but you will need add this .class file to the jar file, you know how to do?
if you doesn't know how to do, you can contact me via DM and i'll give all the support to you, that will fix the stiffness wich on the files its not fixed

yes I can, but I can't find the .CLASS file on your message so maybe you haven't attached it yet?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so I'll be clear, my error is this:

[UNKNOWN PACKET] : received 0xcc9, state=CONNECTED from Unknown Packet wasn't found so... closing.. or not?

That is what my error is, does ANYONE have any idea on whats going on with that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. It runs very well. Be happy

Ledie - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone has problem dealing with Google Drive quota exceeded.
You can try to use the "zip trick" to bypass the check, that works for me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you all for this finally i can play a working offline server through local network with my wife and son very much appreciated :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get to the server selection screen but everytime i click on the server the game closes itself.
Any ideas?

Edit: Went through some logs and my gameserver says "Connection to login server failed. Reason: UNKNOWN_SERVER"

Edit2: Fixed the unknown_server issue. But the game still closes when I choose my server. Says [Unknown Packet]: received 0xcc9, state=Connected from Unknown.
Did I mess something up here?

I had that problem, I solve it by changing the Ip address in gameserver/bin/configs/server.properties
No idea if it's same situation.

Hi, i've a fix for that, but you will need add this .class file to the jar file, you know how to do?
if you doesn't know how to do, you can contact me via DM and i'll give all the support to you, that will fix the stiffness wich on the files its not fixed

Thank you for this incredible release.
It will be kind if you can share this fixed class file also.
Much appreciated.

NPC "bahar" always disappear, how do I fix that by myself?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is very funny good game
play now!

m08IqZF - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

CksGVQX - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

s5Unzl7 - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my horse saved by bugy Sea thank you :)

[video]https://streamable.com/5r4erj[/video]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>faye18

i'm already jerk off
enjoy it!
hahaha

mSQ89R - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

XI4AjRL - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Im about to jerk off too but I encountered new problem. Server is running fine. I can login and I can play but now I noticed that the data is not saving in my mongodb. I'm using MongoDB compass for my GUI but I cant seem to fine the account table. Any suggestions? Do I need to edit something in database.properties?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Im about to jerk off too but I encountered new problem. Server is running fine. I can login and I can play but now I noticed that the data is not saving in my mongodb. I'm using MongoDB compass for my GUI but I cant seem to fine the account table. Any suggestions? Do I need to edit something in database.properties?

Hi, you checked the ports from database.properties ? It's not the default one, and also doesn't need use mongodb compass, if you're using mongo compass this mean you've installed mongodb, right?
Use the navicat for access the mongo db accounts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, you checked the ports from database.properties ? It's not the default one, and also doesn't need use mongodb compass, if you're using mongo compass this mean you've installed mongodb, right?
Use the navicat for access the mongo db accounts

Hi Ledie, I changed port to 27017 as default for my mongodb what should I put in database account? Thanks for replying!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The duration of the CC can be modified in buff_table, you filter by ModuleType 14 and all the buffs that will appear will be related to the CC, there look for the stiffnes and in Param1 you can modify the time it lasts. You must bear in mind that if they did something else in the code with respect to the CC, it is possible that what you modify will conflict.

I think it's working, thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Ledie, I changed port to 27017 as default for my mongodb what should I put in database account? Thanks for replying!

If you changed in "database.bat" port.

should be fix in the all network-server properties

Last edited:
Back