True MemberRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    406Posts

Re: [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Events

Event Manage:
    Code:
    130    18    Halloween    checkPeriodByGmt(0, 2021/08/30-09:00, 2021/11/02-09:00)    1007, 2002, 1020, 1021, 3014, 5003, 7097, 3008
    EventContents:
    Code:
    7    1007    C_SetEventMap    Halloween    0    0    0
    24    2002    C_SetEventUI    Halloween    0    0    0
    20    1020    C_SetEventMap    Halloween_02    0    0    0
    21    1021    C_SetItemDropEffect    fL_EventBox_Halloween_02A(l),fL_EventBox_Halloween_01A(L),L_Event_Drop_Candy_03A(L)    0    0    0
    40    3014    S_SpawnCharacter    35679,23924    0    0    0
    88    5003    C_SetSoundEvent    Night-5,32,77,202,229,735    257    0    0
    117    7097    S_SpawnRandomFieldBoss    23924    0    0    0
    35    3008    S_SpawnCharacter    37125    0    0    0
    EDIT: The following things need to be Added/Inserted in datasheets.bexcel with BexcelEditor2 in the client
    Quests: Do not ask me for those individually , look them up or use import wizzard in navicat or whatever you are using with the files below
    Spawn Isabela: the trigger is set , but the spawn is not done , i do not know how to fill the spawn ... i do not know where to set the spawn based on the event in the files.
    Please share if you figure it out , as this is the last thing i am missing in figuring out the events
    Drop : you have to set them manually/ or download the files for drop bellow - i don't think there's a event drop condition somewhere set up :( , if you know ... Sharing is Caring

Replace/Edit if you are missing the following lines.

Activating and using the events:

First i will take as a example Halloween event.
    http://dulfy.net/2017/10/18/black-de...7-event-guide/

First you go into your Database -> Table : EventManage & EventContents
    EventManage - Starts the event with the given conditions,
    *For example: Setting the Start/End date of the event, spawning npc's required for events, mobs, quests, "drops" <- this i don't know if its possible i just did it manually
    EventContents - Contains what specificaly you add in EventManage -> Collumn : SettedEvent
    * This actually contains: What event based on a number , and you can assign for example to spawn Kzarka on number 232123 and just add it in EventManage to the event you are creating,
    *if you do not want or you don't understand the logic then just copy the Collumn : EventContentNo from EventContents -> EventManage -> Collumn : SettedEvent

TBH : There's no restrictions on what events you can start : i haven't tested actually, but i believe you can start everything in the same Start/End date
    Now heres a tricky part: Quests , yes you can spawn the npc which contains and do the dialogue to start the quests but the quests itself have a condition collumn : AcceptConditions in the Table : Quest_Table that will have a Start/End date by itself, and its not override it by the event conditions in the previous tables ( I know its dumb , i would've created a column that says 1= Event Quest , 0 = Isn't a Event Quest ) and made the script read the condition to start the quest when event date = what i assigned previously but :) yeah . Do this if the NPC that holds the quests doesn't give the quests.

This is to understand most of the logic and what i have discovered so far , here is copy paste to start the event:
    Check if you have the line if you don't then create a new one, if you do have it, EDIT IT , its not a requirement but if you don't want to screw up something do it.

Files of the event: ONLY USE IT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MODIFICATIONS IN THE TABLES THAT EACH SQL FILE IS NAMED.

LINK TO EVENTS TO IMPORT IN THE DATABASE - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gt6...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by AngelShade; 01-10-21 at 06:07 PM.
    Proud owner of a Aion - Private server.

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    31Posts

Tell me where is the drop from chest 16241 in which table can it be edited ?

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

link down sir.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    406Posts

Question: is it a interaction type NPC ? or you kill it and it drops ?
    If its interaction its handled by something else, not the drop system.
    Drop system is for what you kill & gather.
    Last edited by AngelShade; 03-10-21 at 12:35 AM.
    Proud owner of a Aion - Private server.

MemberRank
    Aug 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

Help. Where are the recipes? I want to make a translation into Russian. I have squares instead of letters now. Thanks

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Haven't read all 50 Sites. Any Words on why the Launcher gets detected by so many AV as Malware?

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp home brazilLocation
    497Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkerkind View Post
    Haven't read all 50 Sites. Any Words on why the Launcher gets detected by so many AV as Malware?
    Don't worry. It's safe, i promise to you. But if you don't think you are safe to use this launcher, you can search anothers here on release section
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀RaGEZONE Facebook
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    44Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post

This was a year long fix job. I hope you can understand how difficult it was to reach this level, I hope you at least leave your thanks mainly to Caicai

Patch Notes (Server come with support for work with CMS website from @Lautaro . You can find the CMS website download link on this thread)

All my links were taken down due to a big company we all know what it is. If you want the links, send me a private message.

Spoiler:

Marni Stones Work
    Create a House on city Work
    Furniture Work
    Npc's Work
    Patrigio Work
    Trade Work (50%)
    BlackSmith Extract Work
    Costumes Work
    Field Boss Work
    Scroll Boss Work
    Switch Server Work
    Character Voices Work
    Journal Work
    Node Invest Work
    Campsite Napart Tent Work
    Campsite Napart Tent Buffs Work
    Campsite Napart Tent Repair Items Work
    Campsite Napart Tent Warehouse Work
    Campsite Napart Tente Shop Work
    Meals Work
    Perfumes Work
    Potions Work
    Switch Character Work
    History of Quest Work
    Memory Remember Quests Work
    Desert Portals Work
    All NPCS Portals Work
    Desert Debuff Work
    Desert Send to prison Work
    Workers Work
    Manos Items Work
    Griffon Traveller Work
    Special Deals Work
    Characters Skills Work
    Alchemy Stones Work
    LifeSkill Work
    Guild War Work
    Guild Register Work
    Guild Missions Work
    Guild Warehouse Work
    Guild Logo Work
    Mastery LifeSkill Work
    All Spots Work
    Buffs Work
    Challenges Rewards Work
    Attendance Rewards Work
    Horse Register Work
    Horse Awakening Work
    Horse Skills Work
    Horse Taming Work
    Horse Items Work
    Ship Register Work
    Ship Cannonballs Work
    Ship Work
    World Bosses Work
    World Bosses Spawn Work
    World Bosses Drop Item Work
    Add Friend Work
    Send Friend Message Work
    Party Work
    Guild Party Work
    Pets Work
    Fairy Work
    Pearl Shop Work
    Warehouse Work
    Transfer item from one city to another Work
    Exchange gold bar warehouse Work
    Cleanse Gear Work
    Caphras Enchanting Work
    Cron Stones Enchanting Work
    Quests Work
    Awakening Characters Work
    Marketplace Work
    Events Work
    PvP Work
    Profile Description Work
    Titles Work
    Set Crystals to Items Work

The version is almost 100% corrected. It is the 223 most stable version, second only to Acharnes and Gamez

Server Files
    Spoiler:

Client Files
    Spoiler:

You are the best developer and friend I have, know this is the start to the next step. All credit goes to CaiCai
    hi, do you have the updated files? cant download im sorry. i mean, it says "Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist."

can you share torrent files for all of these please?
    Last edited by squire14; 11-10-21 at 12:42 AM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    44Posts

finally downloaded both files but when i run 1-Database, 2-loginserver and 3-GAMESERVER, i got an error saying "ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH.Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match thelocation of your Java installation.". I downloaded Java from your msg in the forum "Use the java jdk 14 version. You can download from here" but still the same error. how to fix this java error?

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    53Posts

Quote Originally Posted by squire14 View Post
    finally downloaded both files but when i run 1-Database, 2-loginserver and 3-GAMESERVER, i got an error saying "ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and no 'java' command could be found in your PATH.Please set the JAVA_HOME variable in your environment to match thelocation of your Java installation.". I downloaded Java from your msg in the forum "Use the java jdk 14 version. You can download from here" but still the same error. how to fix this java error?
    follow this guide : https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc...dows-8895.html

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    44Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muroko View Post

Thank you. Im now stuck in this loop in gameserver

18:03:34.735 INFO - Connection with login server lost.
    18:03:36.739 INFO - Reconnecting to login server...
    18:03:36.739 INFO - Connecting to **.**.**.*:9000 RMI server

it goes on and on going back connecting and lost. how to fix?

its working! i just saw this https://forum.ragezone.com/f1001/set...nline-1184546/

im using studio3t to connect to this archerbdo version but couldnt find one, the one it detects was my previous odo version. how to connect to the archerbdo?

found it, just changed the port. thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

i tried to create centaurus tier 4, sylvian wolf and shadow wolf using .bag add command then i created t3 shadow wolf then i experience horrible lag. so i switched from ipv4 to localhost. so i tried to log in but got auto disconnect . i tried to search the pet in studio3t but couldnt find any pet. i tried creating a new character then i got an error saying "werfault.exe application error". i created a new char same error so i made a new account but can get in smoothly without any error. any idea how to fix or delete the pet that i created? do fiery weapon works? coz im wearing the fiery weapon maybe its the reason too?

nvm i just deleted and reinstalled again..

anyway, i tried to register a horse but when i approach to a stable keeper, there is no "stable" option. only Go back, Shop, Conversation and Exit. How to register a horse in this?
    Last edited by squire14; 12-10-21 at 06:38 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    12Posts

where i can download? all gdrive files are down

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    44Posts

Im staring at rates but dont know which to edit to lower the enhancement values. I got pen disto in just 60fs. Which section to change it?

MemberRank
    Dec 2014 Join Date
    74Posts

It's how the code is scripted. I mean there is no chance at all, not even RNG, its like filling a bottle, when you fill out it will enhace. You can edit whatever you want in the configs, and it will be like filling a bottle quicker or slower so no chance to get like official servers RNG, unless you edit the source and compile it. I did that in my server to play solo, but the main code it's not mine its from ledie's so I will not post here.

Edit: there is a randchance function in the function, so yeah sometimes it will enhance even without "filling the bottle" but out of the real %chance of the oficial bdo.
    Last edited by DjFerry; 14-10-21 at 09:20 PM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    44Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DjFerry View Post
    It's how the code is scripted. I mean there is no chance at all, not even RNG, its like filling a bottle, when you fill out it will enhace. You can edit whatever you want in the configs, and it will be like filling a bottle quicker or slower so no chance to get like official servers RNG, unless you edit the source and compile it. I did that in my server to play solo, but the main code it's not mine its from ledie's so I will not post here.

Edit: there is a randchance function in the function, so yeah sometimes it will enhance even without "filling the bottle" but out of the real %chance of the oficial bdo.
    wow hehehe okay. was trying to lower it a bit tho coz i have 4pens in a row with low fs

uhhhm, is it normal that if accesslevel is 4, all the damage from mobs you only recieve 1 damage?

Advertisement