[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44446474849505152535455 LastLast
    MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

The client download won't work for me does anyone have a mirror?

MemberRank
    Dec 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

Maids are not working?

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp home brazilLocation
    504Posts

Quote Originally Posted by afpjoao View Post
    Maids are not working?

They're
    Why is not working?
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Forum Rules | Account Support | Subscribe
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀RaGEZONE Facebook
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

MemberRank
    Dec 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

i have installed some in my house and the icon didnt show up un the corner of the screen.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp home brazilLocation
    504Posts

i have installed some in my house and the icon didnt show up un the corner of the screen.
    You take they using .bag add commands or buyed from pearl shop? If you buyed from pearl shop, it sould work. If you added to your inventory using .bag add, you've added the wrong id.

And check if you have java jdk14
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ I'm here to help, send me a DM. Don't share your ip on the thread, or you email/name etc.

MemberRank
    Dec 2018 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    You take they using .bag add commands or buyed from pearl shop? If you buyed from pearl shop, it sould work. If you added to your inventory using .bag add, you've added the wrong id.

And check if you have java jdk14
    i bought maids from pearl shop, i put 10 of each maid in my house and the button to call maids wont show up, i will try the other options from pearl shop tomorrow, maybe the one i chose is not working properly. Im using the jdk provided by you. jdk 14.0.1 iirc

True MemberRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp home brazilLocation
    504Posts

i bought maids from pearl shop, i put 10 of each maid in my house and the button to call maids wont show up, i will try the other options from pearl shop tomorrow, maybe the one i chose is not working properly. Im using the jdk provided by you. jdk 14.0.1 iirc

Well. As far i know some persons here shared a file with all pearl shop items appearing. If you are using they pearl shop, you need know this pearl shop is broken. Mine is working fine

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    5Posts

So far i have alot of fun playing this version, managed to populate my marketplace and balanced alot of stuff but man balancing a game like this is hell

but there is only one thing i would need help at... fixing gathering. Is that possible or does it just dont work ?

MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    44Posts

doing journal bartali adventure log, accepted the reward for dp,ap,accuracy but it wont show any changes in sheet data or number. only shows the hp reward. is it bugged?

MemberRank
    Jul 2021 Join Date
    11Posts

Looks like a lot of people have lost interest in this build ever since the Guardian release, but since this is the most stable and complete build yet, I'm still playing and testing it. I have really enjoyed it so far, even with its quirks. Most problems I've been able to find some sort of work-a-round. After testing this for about 20 hours or so, I finally got a character through awakening, and finished the Mediah questline. I have 2 major complaints so far. Things that I think could be fixed, if someone can tell me how.

1. The client seems to be throttling my FPS a lot, and I don't know why. On the Steam version, I run full remastered settings at 1080p, and my frames stay above 50fps, and my GPU stays around 75C. In this build, I run the same settings, and my frames constantly drop below 20fps when around a bunch of enemies, and my GPU never goes above 50C. I have switched around my settings many times, made sure the "low power" option is turned off, and I can't get it to go smoothly, or put a load on my GPU. It seems like the client is purposely throttling the GPU usage. Does anyone know a fix for this?

2. Most of the popular grind spots are WAAAAY nerfed. It seems that Nemesis Desert, or whatever this database came from, was designed to be a no-challenge one-handed grind fest. I tested areas with a VERY low gear score of 85AP and 170DP, and most high-end areas were laughably easy. Here's what I tested so far:

-Basilisk, Cadry, Naga: Killed them easily, they didn't even put a scratch on me. Trash loot price increased A LOT.
    -Bashim, Waragon: Killed them easily, they didn't scratch me. Trash loot price unchanged.
    -Centaur: Unchanged. They killed me very quickly.
    -Shultz: Killed them easily, they did minor damage. Trash loot price increased.
    -Sausans: I one-shotted everyone, not a scratch on me. Trash loot price increased.

Places that are not popular grind spots, like Hasrah, Soldier's Grave, and Manes were unchanged. The most laughable thing about this is that those areas were HARDER than the high-level grind areas. I assume I'm going to see similar changes in places like Valencia desert and Kamasylvia. Is there an easy way to change this back to normal? Or do I have to find every monster ID in SQlite and type in the numbers by hand?

MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

2 premises:
    1) I use the resorepless mod
    2) I use a modified version of the rates.properties file

i run the server batch files and everything works fine but when ui runs the executable for startup games it crashes on the desktop. please advice, i really want to replay this game again. thanks in advance for any kind response. regards.

i need to change the values in network.properties. what values i got to put for a solo-single player game with a private session?
    Last edited by ameba; 1 Week Ago at 02:46 PM.

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    30Posts

delete
    Last edited by edwardluciano; 5 Days Ago at 05:18 PM. Reason: client downloaded

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    30Posts

how to change category in pearl shop i would like to change some item but i don't know about category in db

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    30Posts

How to edit item start i see +15 set basic armor after create where to edit this sector

MemberRank
    Dec 2019 Join Date
    43Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edwardluciano View Post
    How to edit item start i see +15 set basic armor after create where to edit this sector
    PC_set_Table > select Class you want edit > DefaultItemList

https://ibb.co/thQFyz6

Advertisement