Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the file. It's a .class, it's already compiled, so you can open your jar gameserver with a winrar and put that .class on this directory:

com\bdoemu\gameserver\model\skills\buffs\effects

And delete the AddActionRestrictEffect.class from the effects folder and drag and drop this one new

You can download from here
Thanks Raze, love u <3

It's romantic like a this game.:D: (just kidding gt over it)

i'll try to test your .class file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i edit cash/use GM tool
I have already tried to open robo3t but it seem no database to connect

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
How can i edit cash/use GM tool
I have already tried to open robo3t but it seem no database to connect

For you add cash to your account use: .pc addcash (ammount)
And for connect to the database, instead of use 27017, use 27714

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For you add cash to your account use: .pc addcash (ammount)
And for connect to the database, instead of use 27017, use 27714

QuestGroup:1100, QuestID:20
Name:DESPERATE SOLDIERS

This Quest ask you to looking for a soldier, but that soldier disappeared (not a syncing problem, npc is not there even after restart character), how do I fix this ? can you give me any tips?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is your doubt? can you give more details? depending i can explain for you here

i like to edit 3 skills of Warrior : Piercing Spear i want use it during cooldown, Charging Thrust : i want use it during awakening, And Head Chase : i want use it during pre-awakening. i tried to check SkillType_Table_New in bdoOLD.sqlite3 and datasheets.bexcel but tbh i have no clue where to edit. Charging Thrust And Head Chase description its seems just fine but not working correctly.
its seems i was able to edit Piercing Spear but only show in description that can be used during cooldown, unfortunately doesn't work thats mean i have to wait 11sec untill i can reuse it

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
QuestGroup:1100, QuestID:20
Name:DESPERATE SOLDIERS

This Quest ask you to looking for a soldier, but that soldier disappeared (not a syncing problem, npc is not there even after restart character), how do I fix this ? can you give me any tips?

Take the soldiers id on bdocodex website, after got you will use .dev add (id) (action) (dialog)
And then after you put all soldiers you go use .dev save nameoffile.xml
and you will find the file in bin/dev (gameserver)
after that you put the file inside of custom spawns gameserver/bin/world/customs
and restart the gameserver

i like to edit 3 skills of Warrior : Piercing Spear i want use it during cooldown, Charging Thrust : i want use it during awakening, And Head Chase : i want use it during pre-awakening. i tried to check SkillType_Table_New in bdoOLD.sqlite3 and datasheets.bexcel but tbh i have no clue where to edit. Charging Thrust And Head Chase description its seems just fine but not working correctly.
its seems i was able to edit Piercing Spear but only show in description that can be used during cooldown, unfortunately doesn't work thats mean i have to wait 11sec untill i can reuse it

I really don't understand what you want do. But i understand the part of cooldown, for you use skills without cooldown, just the command .pc nocd
( i think is this command )
And try to give more details like "head chase" you want use it during pre awak, but this skill is awak ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you send some details from your client and server?

Nop, all monsters attack, maybe you need more ram

Here is the file. It's a .class, it's already compiled, so you can open your jar gameserver with a winrar and put that .class on this directory:

com\bdoemu\gameserver\model\skills\buffs\effects

And delete the AddActionRestrictEffect.class from the effects folder and drag and drop this one new

You can
Thanks Raze, love u <3

I'll test it when I can ask a friend to help me with PVP again, but I'm sure it works.

thanks alot.

I would ask for your help for a few more bugs, but you've done enough just by sharing this so I'll just deal with it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Take the soldiers id on bdocodex website, after got you will use .dev add (id) (action) (dialog)
And then after you put all soldiers you go use .dev save nameoffile.xml
and you will find the file in bin/dev (gameserver)
after that you put the file inside of custom spawns gameserver/bin/world/customs
and restart the gameserver

Much appreciated, I'm going to try this now.

I added the soldier NPC, it has a Quest Icon on it, but I can't talk to the NPC, I press R but nothing happen
I think this is an unusual case, I could fix other quest by these step, but not this one.
would you mind to take a look?

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Much appreciated, I'm going to try this now.

I added the soldier NPC, it has a Quest Icon on it, but I can't talk to the NPC, I press R but nothing happen

How you added the soldier? Also, send the file here for i check and show me hes id

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really don't understand what you want do. But i understand the part of cooldown, for you use skills without cooldown, just the command .pc nocd
( i think is this command )
And try to give more details like "head chase" you want use it during pre awak, but this skill is awak ?
Head Chase is awak skill and the description says : (can be use with Long Sword = pre-Awak) but i cant use it while im in pre-awak
and you misunderstand cooldown part because some skill can be spammed but Effect nullified during cooldown
if you compared those 2 images maybe you'll understand
as you can see i manage edit the skill but its doesn't work and its seems only description has been changed and nothing else.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How you added the soldier? Also, send the file here for i check and show me hes id

I use those steps that you mentioned to add NPC.
His id is 744/184, but if you look into the Quest_Table in bdoOLD.sqlite3, the quest complete NPC is 744/157
If I add NPC with 744/157, I can see a new NPC with QuestIcon on it, but I can't talk to him.
I think you don't have to check my file or my steps, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Just try this one as you usually do, add a NPC with id 744 and dialogindex 157 or 187.

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Head Chase is awak skill and the description says : (can be use with Long Sword = pre-Awak) but i cant use it while im in pre-awak
and you misunderstand cooldown part because some skill can be spammed but Effect nullified during cooldown
if you compared those 2 images maybe you'll understand
as you can see i manage edit the skill but its doesn't work and its seems only description has been changed and nothing else.

Try to put the skill on hotbar and use it, im sure that gonna work. Also if doesnt work, try with awakening sword.

I use those steps that you mentioned to add NPC.
His id is 744/184, but if you look into the Quest_Table in bdoOLD.sqlite3, the quest complete NPC is 744/157
If I add NPC with 744/157, I can see a new NPC with QuestIcon on it, but I can't talk to him.
I think you don't have to check my file or my steps, I know exactly what you're talking about.
Just try this one as you usually do, add a NPC with id 744 and dialogindex 157 or 187.

Yea, if doesnt work, try .dev add 744 1 1 or .dev add 744 1 2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to put the skill on hotbar and use it, im sure that gonna work. Also if doesnt work, try with awakening sword.

Yea, if doesnt work, try .dev add 744 1 1 or .dev add 744 1 2

uh..Okay...I don't think we're on the same page, but thank you after all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found working another datasheet.bexel 390MB (was 387MB)
some fixed bug idk actually what is it but cashshop has changed.

check it guys
experimental use only

Last edited:
Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
i found working another datasheet.bexel 390MB (was 387MB)
some fixed bug idk actually what is it but cashshop has changed.

check it guys

I don't recommend use another datasheets, due to my server files work only with mine. If you want use another datasheets you will need change all sqlite

Last edited:
Back