Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] BDO Official Server files V795(2018)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anonfiles is having a hard time "502 Bad Gateway" every time.

and it seems like the previous source posted was for this version.

I will try to upload on 1fichier then, i can't on any other place since all my cloud storage are full.

Wich source? you got that? i can make also more mirrors about that source :D wee neeed the source code! :p

Reaction score
I will try to upload on 1fichier then, i can't on any other place since all my cloud storage are full.

Wich source? you got that? i can make also more mirrors about that source :D wee neeed the source code! :p
unfortunately I didn't download the sources because I thought it was another game and the thread got deleted.

using this you can get free unlimited storage on google drive.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh ok i know wich one you're talking about. I though a new one popped there. Yeah I missed the oportunity to download, error download and the file gone.

I need still to check but i think this files are with that client version = 281397

1fichier

Last edited:
Reaction score
That is the real BDO source, from 2016. Requires VS2010 to compile, the client does build but it you have to put in a little bit of work.

Sorry for the wrong language, for some reason I thought of writing in English and ended up typing in the native language, lol.

That's cool. Would only the client be included or is the server also included? Since you just referred to the client. I haven't downloaded it yet, slow internet.

Reaction score
Sorry for the wrong language, for some reason I thought of writing in English and ended up typing in the native language, lol.

That's cool. Would only the client be included or is the server also included? Since you just referred to the client. I haven't downloaded it yet, slow internet.

There was a korean client included in the original release, but it's not a match to the source. The closest client we found to the source was the CBT NA/EU client, and even that has a bunch of issues and doesn't work out of the box. There were was no server data included, so one would have to probably alter this release in order to get a full set of working files.

The revision of the source is 204388, I can't remember if this rev is before or after the included code patch, but I do know the patch doesn't change it drastically. So you would need to find a client version around that number, and start there.

tl;dr to use the source, expect to put in a bunch of work.

Reaction score

Here are some screenshots of the source.

Reaction score
There was a korean client included in the original release, but it's not a match to the source. The closest client we found to the source was the CBT NA/EU client, and even that has a bunch of issues and doesn't work out of the box. There were was no server data included, so one would have to probably alter this release in order to get a full set of working files.

tl;dr to use the source, expect to put in a bunch of work.

Oh, I see. Actually I'm not interested in having a src compiling/running, I was also referring to whether the server source is included, because I would like to be able to see the server source.

Being BDO an AAA mmo and developed by Koreans, it seems to be a source of pleasures for knowledge/learning. :)
ashlay
Thanks!

Reaction score
Oh, I see. Actually I'm not interested in having a src compiling/running, I was also referring to whether the server source is included, because I would like to be able to see the server source.

Being BDO an AAA mmo and developed by Koreans, it seems to be a source of pleasures for knowledge/learning. :)
@ashlay
Thanks!

Server source is included, but it's not quite what you expect. It's essentially a wrapper for the game code library.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I forgot to send the link uploaded. Forgive me, guys.

But here go:

Complete files on google drive in a uniq file.

Is the central market working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error DataSheet_QuestTable_NPC_Balenos.xlsm ???.... and time zone for this files?

Last edited:
Back