[Release] BDO Official Server files V795(2018)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 82
  1. #26
    Ancient One cmb is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    1,039Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viserion View Post
    Essa source é realmente do BDO?
    That is the real BDO source, from 2016. Requires VS2010 to compile, the client does build but it you have to put in a little bit of work.

  2. #27
    Viserion is online now
    Grand MasterRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,108Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    That is the real BDO source, from 2016. Requires VS2010 to compile, the client does build but it you have to put in a little bit of work.
    Sorry for the wrong language, for some reason I thought of writing in English and ended up typing in the native language, lol.

    That's cool. Would only the client be included or is the server also included? Since you just referred to the client. I haven't downloaded it yet, slow internet.

  3. #28
    Sorcerer Supreme TriEdge is offline
    Member +Rank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    468Posts
    didn't expect someone would share it that fast

  4. #29
    Ancient One cmb is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    1,039Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viserion View Post
    Sorry for the wrong language, for some reason I thought of writing in English and ended up typing in the native language, lol.

    That's cool. Would only the client be included or is the server also included? Since you just referred to the client. I haven't downloaded it yet, slow internet.
    There was a korean client included in the original release, but it's not a match to the source. The closest client we found to the source was the CBT NA/EU client, and even that has a bunch of issues and doesn't work out of the box. There were was no server data included, so one would have to probably alter this release in order to get a full set of working files.

    The revision of the source is 204388, I can't remember if this rev is before or after the included code patch, but I do know the patch doesn't change it drastically. So you would need to find a client version around that number, and start there.

    tl;dr to use the source, expect to put in a bunch of work.

  5. #30
    ^_^ ashlay is online now
    Grand MasterRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    885Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viserion View Post
    Sorry for the wrong language, for some reason I thought of writing in English and ended up typing in the native language, lol.

    That's cool. Would only the client be included or is the server also included? Since you just referred to the client. I haven't downloaded it yet, slow internet.
    Here are some screenshots of the source.

  6. #31
    Viserion is online now
    Grand MasterRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    1,108Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    There was a korean client included in the original release, but it's not a match to the source. The closest client we found to the source was the CBT NA/EU client, and even that has a bunch of issues and doesn't work out of the box. There were was no server data included, so one would have to probably alter this release in order to get a full set of working files.

    tl;dr to use the source, expect to put in a bunch of work.
    Oh, I see. Actually I'm not interested in having a src compiling/running, I was also referring to whether the server source is included, because I would like to be able to see the server source.

    Being BDO an AAA mmo and developed by Koreans, it seems to be a source of pleasures for knowledge/learning. :)
    @ashlay
    Thanks!

  7. #32
    Ancient One cmb is offline
    DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    1,039Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Viserion View Post
    Oh, I see. Actually I'm not interested in having a src compiling/running, I was also referring to whether the server source is included, because I would like to be able to see the server source.

    Being BDO an AAA mmo and developed by Koreans, it seems to be a source of pleasures for knowledge/learning. :)
    @ashlay
    Thanks!
    Server source is included, but it's not quite what you expect. It's essentially a wrapper for the game code library.

  8. #33
    Life is beautiful, after Ledie is online now
    Grand MasterRank
    Aug 2019 Join Date
    /tp homeLocation
    577Posts
    I forgot to send the link uploaded. Forgive me, guys.

    But here go:


    Complete files on google drive in a uniq file.

    Download

  9. #34
    Member loveme006 is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    59Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledie View Post
    I forgot to send the link uploaded. Forgive me, guys.

    But here go:


    Complete files on google drive in a uniq file.

    Download
    Is the central market working?

  10. #35
    Sorcerer Supreme TriEdge is offline
    Member +Rank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    468Posts
    this is pre remaster so the very old market is there. no need to setup central market

  11. #36
    ^_^ ashlay is online now
    Grand MasterRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    885Posts
    the fakeauth from nova version works with those files? or anyone have a actual api?

  12. #37
    Member ucaff is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paraná, ArgentLocation
    49Posts
    Error DataSheet_QuestTable_NPC_Balenos.xlsm ???.... and time zone for this files?
    Last edited by ucaff; 30-08-22 at 06:11 PM.

  13. #38
    SkullCrasher Neliel Tu is offline
    Grand MasterRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,207Posts
    client?

  14. #39
    ^_^ ashlay is online now
    Grand MasterRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    885Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ucaff View Post
    Error DataSheet_QuestTable_NPC_Balenos.xlsm ???.... and time zone for this files?
    Read here, and about the timezone you need to change service.ini check service.local.ini and edit the timezone on DataSheet_Server.xlsm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neliel Tu View Post
    client?
    What?

  15. #40
    Member ucaff is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paraná, ArgentLocation
    49Posts
    I already fixed all the configuration (the client is on the same server)

  16. #41
    Member ucaff is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    Paraná, ArgentLocation
    49Posts
    someone was able to enable the archer in this version?

  17. #42
    Elite Member sthaporn12 is offline
    Member +Rank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    133Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
    the fakeauth from nova version works with those files? or anyone have a actual api?
    Yes, it work fine.

  18. #43
    Newbie tpgguerra is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2022 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    1Posts
    System requirements? 16gb ram is fine?

  19. #44
    Member maikiller is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2020 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    46Posts
    @ucaff Could you make your configuration file available, I tried to solve this configuration, but I was not successful.

  20. #45
    TERA argeus99 is online now
    Grand MasterRank
    Mar 2019 Join Date
    ColombiaLocation
    554Posts
    What i'm supposed to wait?

    it's stuck there for more than 20min



    Field window will pop up like nova or corsair version?

    Also there's no errors in logs

  21. #46
    Moderator Blacksheep25 is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    715Posts
    Think now the source is posted we should put together it's own dedicated thread about it instead of it hiding away in a post in this thread, if someone want's to do that it would make things easier and keep this thread clean.

    About these files tho, is there an API or official website released that we can run in conjunction with the files? I'd expect it would need work obviously but this section should get more popular with the releases coming out. At some point we should combine all the findings in a thread as well as any old clients, tools and information we find. Was very suprised to see BDO official files posted :)

  22. #47
    was anyone able to mirror these? Always seem to jump back into the scene too late, been looking for these for awhile.

  23. #48
    SkullCrasher Neliel Tu is offline
    Grand MasterRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    1,207Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka Hiroka View Post
    was anyone able to mirror these? Always seem to jump back into the scene too late, been looking for these for awhile.
    yea still have it , but i will send you link soon , i need to upload it

  24. #49
    ^_^ ashlay is online now
    Grand MasterRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    BrazilLocation
    885Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoka Hiroka View Post
    was anyone able to mirror these? Always seem to jump back into the scene too late, been looking for these for awhile.
    https://1fichier.com/?emqazk32zx87ja6jxn8i
    https://1fichier.com/?a5xifqdmoi03vhdl3r0z

  25. #50
    Newbie WTFcode is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2021 Join Date
    2Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    There was a korean client included in the original release, but it's not a match to the source. The closest client we found to the source was the CBT NA/EU client, and even that has a bunch of issues and doesn't work out of the box. There were was no server data included, so one would have to probably alter this release in order to get a full set of working files.

    The revision of the source is 204388, I can't remember if this rev is before or after the included code patch, but I do know the patch doesn't change it drastically. So you would need to find a client version around that number, and start there.

    tl;dr to use the source, expect to put in a bunch of work.
    Can share the the CBT NA/EU client?



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Advertisement